Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#1041  April 22, 2015, 05:26:27 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
That ''prediction list'' is not that one who are showed on some site and Capcom revealed to be fake on some days before?
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1042  April 22, 2015, 05:29:13 am
a prediction list can't be fake or real because it's based on opinion
#1043  April 22, 2015, 05:30:44 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
@ShinZankuro: Really? I thought it was just Dragon-Kid making a pretty dumb speculation of what the final roster will be. It's basically just the USF4 roster with some SF3 thrown in it.

And here I was hoping for something new.

Shit

lui

#1044  April 22, 2015, 05:38:00 am
    • USA
Aw man theres nothing new, just a dumb list prediction :(
my face is making the expression Filthy Frank is making on MotorRoachs' avatar :(
#1045  April 22, 2015, 05:40:38 am
    • Brazil
How about just making a poll with all non-confirmed Street Fighter characters and leave it that way? At least we would know the opinion of the majority of the people that visits the topic.
#1046  April 22, 2015, 05:54:21 am
Aw man theres nothing new, just a dumb list prediction :(

Well there is a gaming expo this weekend in Japan, Capcom will be present and SFV will be discussed at least. No guarantee of anything new however.
#1047  April 22, 2015, 06:10:59 am
How about just making a poll with all non-confirmed Street Fighter characters and leave it that way? At least we would know the opinion of the majority of the people that visits the topic.
nobody wants to scroll through 100 lines of characters every time they read a thread, the results probably wouldn't be that much different from every other street fighter poll, and it would accomplish nothing
#1048  April 22, 2015, 07:09:04 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Potential roster predictions:

Note: Ryu, Chun-Li and Charlie Nash are already confirmed, while M. Bison (Dictator) is strongly hinted to appear.
  • Ken Masters
  • Guile
  • Zangief
  • Cammy White
  • Balrog (Boxer)
  • Vega (Claw)
  • Sagat
  • Birdie
  • Rose
  • Adon
  • Abel
  • Crimson Viper
  • Juri Han
  • Alex
  • Dudley
  • Elena
  • Ibuki
  • Necro
  • Yun
  • Yang
  • Sean Matsuda
  • Urien
  • Guy
  • Cody Travers
  • Hugo
  • Poison
  • Akuma (Likely to be a pre-order bonus the same way MKX has Goro)
  • Gill (one of the possible bosses)
The number of newcomers are likely to be four to six (not counting the final boss).

The possible storyline for the game will be: The Shadaloo vs. Illuminati War (regardless whatever it will take place before or after SFIII Third Strike).

As I remember, Capcom said, in SF5 will be REALLY LESS characters, than in this list.
So, I'm sure it's fake. Or potential list of [Insert Add-Ons name...] Street Fighter 5.

=============================================

But I agree... Not everyone, but many characters will be in the game.
#1049  April 22, 2015, 07:48:46 am
my prediction sawada as the new boss.
#1050  April 22, 2015, 09:21:57 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1051  April 22, 2015, 01:58:33 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Like to see return of some sf3 characters there
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1052  April 22, 2015, 03:26:57 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I wholeheartedly love SF3, but aside from getting some possibly entirely new characters, just the SF3 and USF4 characters can't be all that we're limited for the roster in this game, right?

...Right?

Shit
#1053  April 22, 2015, 03:29:33 pm
Nash was in neither SF3 nor USF4 so there's your answer.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1054  April 22, 2015, 03:36:38 pm
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Let's hope M. Bison shows up in the Capcom Chokaigi stream this saturday, and perhaps a new stage. But we can't guarantee that.

Regarding that list I made, just take it with a grain of salt.
The Dragon is here!
#1055  April 22, 2015, 03:38:59 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
Just give me some new characters
#1056  April 22, 2015, 03:46:56 pm
#1057  April 22, 2015, 04:16:06 pm
Whoever ends up returning, upgrade their movesets please. As if they haven't aged enough from multiple SF4s.
#1058  April 22, 2015, 04:17:17 pm
Have you seen Chun Li and Nash ?
#1059  April 22, 2015, 04:17:52 pm
I think he meant "except for those I've already seen".
#1060  April 22, 2015, 04:22:31 pm
I was a bit vague there. I mean, taking SF4's characters and making minimal change to their moves wouldn't be very fun, even in a new system. They are making changes yes, but (excluding Charlie) by how much is still in question.
Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:29:28 pm by Niitris