YesNoOk

Gouken Focus Patch REleased!!!!( link fixed) (Read 22724 times)

Started by alexlexus, March 10, 2010, 02:34:28 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gouken Focus Patch REleased!!!!( link fixed)
#81  March 28, 2010, 09:35:06 pm
this thread almost makes me want to get back to work on my own gouken, i haven't touched mugen in a long time but i see it's not changed much lol.  Maybe i will work on him....we shall see.

/off topic rant.
#82  March 30, 2010, 01:56:59 am
  • get back muthafucka u don't know me like that
yo on my  mugen gouken can only get hit by fyat gouki 1 time and its only with his gouki don't no if is just my stuff but u should see about that all projectiles super in all hit him 1 time and go's right threw him check that out bro
hard body hard body
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Mod edit: Your sig is to big please read the rules.
#83  March 30, 2010, 03:31:26 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

what
#84  March 30, 2010, 04:14:28 am
hard body hard body

#85  March 30, 2010, 04:23:41 am
  • behold my power
    • USA
yo on my  mugen gouken can only get hit by fyat gouki 1 time and its only with his gouki don't no if is just my stuff but u should see about that all projectiles super in all hit him 1 time and go's right threw him check that out bro
what
XD I think he means fayt's Gouki Projectiles only hit once when it supposed to hit two times, Gouken can't be comboed (Hit over and over again) and Gouken looks wrong when he's thrown. Am I right?

so many hdd crashes QQ
#86  March 30, 2010, 04:54:53 am
what
XD I think he means fayt's Gouki Projectiles only hit once when it supposed to hit two times, Gouken can't be comboed (Hit over and over again) and Gouken looks wrong when he's thrown. Am I right?

no he can't combo him at all he can only hit him 1 time the 3 hit uppercut move hits him 1 time from any air distances and on the ground his 8 hit hadoken fireball hits him 1 time and go right thew him  check it out your self would make a video or take a pic but don't have any desktop record software on my cpu 
hard body hard body

#87  March 30, 2010, 07:35:01 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
i know what that is, it was part of the anti rare akuma thing some how his gouki is triggering part of it. that happens with Hard AI chars but does worry i will adjust it when cybaster is done testing.
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
#88  March 30, 2010, 08:33:03 am
glad to here that keep at it
hard body hard body

#89  March 30, 2010, 09:16:20 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Anti Rare Akuma code? Seriously?

For christs sake Alex, he's a joke. Nothing to be serious about.
#90  March 30, 2010, 10:19:28 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
GOUKEN IS SUPER STRONG HE BEAT RARE AKUMA
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#91  March 30, 2010, 10:45:11 am
  • Loading....Loading.....Error
Dude, Rare Akuma's only for fun and shits and giggles. No need to put something like that in there. :/

I made this sig. :ninja:

Props to a friend for my avvie
#92  March 30, 2010, 02:20:05 pm
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
GOUKEN IS SUPER STRONG HE BEAT RARE AKUMA

you have to be a player to beat him now kinda. until i update the AI is updated but yeah the code was meant for the old rare akuma but i see he was updated to stop goukens heavines punch so when they fight now it's liek clash of the titans and no winner . they fight forever.

darkflares relax man the rare anti things was based for story only. nothing personal vs the character.
#93  March 30, 2010, 09:21:12 pm
    • Puerto Rico
you have to be a player to beat him now kinda. until i update the AI is updated but yeah the code was meant for the old rare akuma but i see he was updated to stop goukens heavines punch so when they fight now it's liek clash of the titans and no winner . they fight forever.

Only true if you have infinite time on the timer. Conveniently enough, when RA catches Gouken on the SGS and triggers the Planet of the Apes scene, Gouken will be KOed when time runs out.
#94  March 30, 2010, 09:44:47 pm
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/

Only true if you have infinite time on the timer. Conveniently enough, when RA catches Gouken on the SGS and triggers the Planet of the Apes scene, Gouken will be KOed when time runs out.
yeah thats right

i have a code to stop that but i dont care for the all out power. characters like that make mugen look bad because people at shoryuken.com base all characters in mugen off of ultra super crazy over cheap stuff that will never be taken seriously.

#95  March 30, 2010, 09:46:00 pm
    • Puerto Rico
People at Shoryuken.com are too busy having their eyes glued to the screen to capture the exact number of frames for every single move in their fighting game of the week.
#96  March 30, 2010, 09:51:12 pm
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
People at Shoryuken.com are too busy having their eyes glued to the screen to capture the exact number of frames for every single move in their fighting game of the week.

but in alot of way they make valid points, lauren (gato edit) and rare akuma show up in youtube videos and sadly one time the NMO show went out and had mugen showing and all they said was it's bullshit fuck mugen nothing but god characters super cheap fucking crap. and the crowd we drew drained thin so we packed up and left.
this is what i hate man. we started off strong but some people were like dont play mugen its stupid and cheap.
about 60 people went to like 8 and then none. so this is what i mean.
#97  March 30, 2010, 10:02:40 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Feedback is taking longer than expected, because of real life issues. I should be able to send it to you by tomorrow night, at least I hope so. ;)
#98  March 31, 2010, 06:30:57 am
Feedback is taking longer than expected, because of real life issues. I should be able to send it to you by tomorrow night, at least I hope so. ;)

thats fucked up hate to here that about mugen :(
hard body hard body

#99  March 31, 2010, 06:39:43 am
    • Puerto Rico

but in alot of way they make valid points, lauren (gato edit) and rare akuma show up in youtube videos and sadly one time the NMO show went out and had mugen showing and all they said was it's bullshit fuck mugen nothing but god characters super cheap fucking crap. and the crowd we drew drained thin so we packed up and left.
this is what i hate man. we started off strong but some people were like dont play mugen its stupid and cheap.
about 60 people went to like 8 and then none. so this is what i mean.

After seeing the roster you showed on that NMO episode, I'm actually not surprised.
#100  March 31, 2010, 06:48:47 am
  • Fuck You.
LOL
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/