YesNoOk

Capcom VS SNK W 2.8 (Read 81588 times)

Started by rednavi, March 14, 2009, 12:21:32 am
Share this topic:
Capcom VS SNK W 2.8
#1  March 14, 2009, 12:21:32 am
    • USA
Just a topic to show the advance of this project before release (next week or the week after). keep in mind that some shots are very beta (like the story scene).

WHAT'S DONE (IIRC)

- Changed one of the songs for the HURRY UP system and gave the other 2 songs a better quality.

- Winquote screen now has a total of 3 songs instead of one fixed song which is now randomly decided between them. Also winquote screen was heavily changed.

- Common rounds announcer have 2 more samples.

- Boss's second round song on story mode (the round where they "EX INSTALL") has a better quality, also the TRUE BOSS battle has a different song now, and when they are about to lose the song changes again (like in SFIV).

- Story mode can be played in any team mode as long as the enemy is in single mode, otherwise you will be on arcade more rather than the story mode, the difference is that there are no story scenes and in the BOSS and TRUE BOSS battles any version of them can come in (not like in story mode where the boss is always in normal mode in the first round and then EX INSTALLS).

- "DELETE YOURSELF!" can't be done in training mode.

- Normal KO sound has an extra sample so now it's randomly decided between the two of them.

- Character select screen is way different now, also uses an unusual kind of technique for the cursor to have a heavily custom style of movement. The song for it now is different too (original song from version 2.4 is still in the pack).

- EX Boss battle is available in any kind of team mode and in arcade or story mode, it's an extra battle to be unlocked now (so any mode have 11 matches once this is unlocked).

- EX BOSSES have some tweaks, now they dont have an aura but instead a haze effect similar to the GGXX serie, also they have a red palfx now. The EX BOSSES are now evil ryu, kusanagi, rock and yun.

- Tag team system implemented, features are similar to the tag team system I released today for normal mugen, this system includes the "DOWN!" sign and announcer when a teammate dies and all the extra stuff from my system.

- Fixed any memory leak left and also any kind of bugs related to simul mode (in part thanks to the tag team system).

- Survival results screen works perfect in any situation now, even if you lose in the first round of it. Also it was highly updated with more info on it (like your teammode, rank, grade depending on groove points, a portrait of the character, etc).

- Lifebars are coded back in the characters, this means life gauge changing colors depending of your life (on certain lifebar sets, yeah, there's more than just one set), portaits changing when you EX INSTALL or when the boss does (some EX INSTALLED characters have a different portrait than the ex version chars, also the ex bosses have their own portrait aswell) and some other stuff like showing the actual damage of a combo (even the lifebars coded on SyN's screenpack doesn't have this feature). I'm sure other things will come in eventually.

- Common1.cns have more options (like disabling special songs such as the hurry up one or the final round one for example or selecting lifebars) while a few ones were simplified (like the installs having only 2 sections now, one for normal chars and one for bosses).

- Lifebars had a great change on graphics, but im talking about the version 2.4 style anyway. This version will come out with a special and totally new 2.8 lifebars set too. For more info go to the bottom of this.

- Characters are now directly patched by uncompressing a .rar file instead of a patcher because they have changes in their .def files and other stuff. the pack will actually give the chars alternative files to them instead of overwriting them. Some chars include bug fixing (all of them have bug fixing regarding the common system).

- If you EX INSTALL on a round now the change is over at the beggining of the next one (you go back to normal), only exception is Kuroko who can only access his ex move via a command in-game now. Also Rugal no longer has ex mode via hold start (ultimate rugal is playable however).

- Kim, King, R. mika, Guy and any other new char splitted into normal and ex mode are adapted now.

- Zero and Andy were removed, main reason is the inclusion of the RANDOM SELECT slot.

- Yoko is the MID BOSS now and the MID BOSS battle is only available when the enemy is in single mode (story mode).

- Changed the options and loading screen.

- along with the lifebars being coded alot of other stuff related to it were changed, like nothing getting removed during roundstate = 3 (this includes the mode, stage counter, status display and story stage situations).

- Continue screen no longer shows the character, only the stage sorry, mugen won't allow me to do more).

- Changed or tweaked a few 9000,1 and 9000,10 sprites (portraits).

- Changed the logo of the project with one made by Drex. Change applied on the whole screenpack and system.

- BOSSES and TRU BOSSES have a fixed intro per round to avoid bugs, your character now stands and waits for the battle to start (as in CVS2), EX BOSSES have a new special intro aswell.

- fixed a typo on one of ryu winquotes.

- added demo mode identification and graphics.

- EX BOSS' stage is called "extra stage" instead of "stage: 11". There's no stage 12 btw.

- bosses' ex install in story mode were tweaked, they perform it on a different manner.

- tweaked voices and anims on all the ex installs.

- fixed any 1 pixel discrepancy between team sides on all the graphics.

- fixed some fire kanji and blood split fx position and added it to some other moves.

- Rugal changes stand anim once ex installed (to his ultimate-like stand), it's not like this in any previous version.

- Changed timing on most of the story mode stuff.

- can ex install once a second has passed since the start of the fight.

- winquote screen can be skipped by pressing start to trigger the story mode scene faster.

- Story mode graphics totally revamped, it's showed on fullscreen and also a lot of stuff was added to it (so expect an ending... finally).

- New KO sign and effects for normal KO.

- Changed some palfx for the secret mode selection and challenge mode.

- EX installed chars have some advantages over the already on ex mode chars (ex installed ryu has a better SGS over evil ryu for example).

- Changed song on the "warning" screen which is now the "here comes a new challenger" screen.

- NEW UNLOCKABLES! Not gonna say too much except that you will be able to unlock the EX BOSS battle, the SECRET MODE SELECTION from version 2.4, extra sets of lifebar and more! the first part of the code to unlock the first secret is in "THE MOST SIMPLE LIFEBARS EVER!" set I released here, the second part for the first unlockable is in the "REDNAVI'S TAGTEAM SYSTEM" pack, the third and final part of the code will be inside CVSW 2.8, what does this whole first code will unlock? who knows..., but there are many other stuff to unlock in CVSW 2.8, and many ways to unlock each one, some easier some harder...

All the changes regarding bug fixes on chars and whatnot will be available with the pack once released including the core changes and state manipulation which is possible thanks to the patching via alternative files (something impossible via patcher). Changes include giving back some nulled stuff on chars like ingid's 4th super or r.mika's 3rd intro with the ring.

WHAT'S LEFT

- change the Time over, double KO, combo and time fonts (may keep the version 2.4 as alternatives).

- Change the main menu, loading and game over screen.

- adding some sort of lifegauge for the inactive character on tag mode.

- Finish the version 2.4 and version 2.8 lifebars (totally new), also planning to include a version 1.0 omake, CVS SLASH style and a CVS2 style lifebars.

- Finish a new advance report screen for challenge mode, also remake a few other stuff on the results screen like changing rank names. I may aswell make a system to show the current rank in real time during a fight.

- "decision selected" sound on continue screen for when you decide to continue or not.

- finish story mode scenes and endings.

- maybe add scenes for arcad mode, this means not being on story mode, scenes could be something close to the ones in KOF 02UM where you're seeing who's gonna be the boss battle and whatnot.

- New intro (SyN will probably take care of this and the teaser vid aswell).

- I may add a mission failed screen and song for the challenge more, dunno.

- changes for the game mode, stage counter, challenge mode mission and boss stage graphics, current ones will be used for the version 2.4 lifebars set while the version 2.8 will use new content.

- may add other extra stuff on screen.

- may give the EX BOSSES extra moves available only for them.

- Tweak the readme once I finish everything...

- One last thing I had in mind, adding in-game missions for arcade mode, like in certain situations where before the battle you will have a sign tellying you about a special mission available on that moment and tellying you to press start if you wanna try that mission, I think this will add diversity to arcade mode and will also add a variety of situations where stuff can be unlocked via this way (mission will not be like in challenge mode, for example a mission could be winning with rock by only using reversals).

Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:34:18 am by Rednavi
Re: capcom vs snk w 2.8
#2  March 14, 2009, 12:59:51 am
looks cool ;P

mabye for the ig K.O. sign

have it in front of the opponent?
 ShawShank Redemption said:
Fear Can hold you prisoner; Hope can set you free
#3  March 14, 2009, 01:15:26 am
    • Poland
One of most impressing full games ever (esides KoFZ) get's update. Yay! BTW in TO DO list you didn'r mentioned any interactive stages. It means you abadoned it ?

Good luck, I can't want to try it out :P
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#4  March 14, 2009, 01:19:20 am
  • The Cleaner
  • Just Too SWEEEEET!
wow this is very impressive work good job man
#5  March 14, 2009, 02:08:24 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Don't forget about H's characters, they're just as good as Waru's CvS works and deserve to be included.
#6  March 14, 2009, 05:20:41 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Don't forget about H's characters, they're just as good as Waru's CvS works and deserve to be included.

the game is called cvs W ... from waru's creations only omg ...  --;
#7  March 14, 2009, 06:22:38 pm
    • kratos-kreations.webs.com/
Looking great. That select screen is mighty sexy. :sugoi:
Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 05:11:44 am by Kratos
#8  March 15, 2009, 02:53:00 pm
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
this is really great progress i think im going to like this version more than the others. i don't know y and i have seen it done before but i like the cursor for the select screen. i notice and get excited by the smallest things lol when it comes to screenpacks. you might have seen it but any advice for me http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=86305.0
#9  March 15, 2009, 04:50:43 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This keeps getting better and better.
#10  March 15, 2009, 05:38:06 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Lifebars are pretty ugly, and I don't care for the character select screen. There's just too much... green. Also why don't you get rid of the GP score on the characters? Those serve no purpose at all, I don't even know why Waru included those to begin with.
#11  March 15, 2009, 08:15:37 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
if this is capcom vs snk why are there other stages that arent from capcom or snk?
#12  March 15, 2009, 08:48:08 pm
    • Poland
IIRC stages are not included, so you can add your own stagers to this. He just have ones he likes.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16

DTK

#13  March 17, 2009, 08:54:06 am
I like how you matched the motif with Warusaki's system. It totally works, man.
#14  March 17, 2009, 04:48:59 pm
    • USA
One question: Will we see some of the old midbosses, such as Jususzilla's Zero and Andy.
#15  March 17, 2009, 05:10:39 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#16  March 17, 2009, 06:07:33 pm
#17  March 18, 2009, 12:48:35 am
    • USA
Lifebars are pretty ugly, and I don't care for the character select screen. There's just too much... green. Also why don't you get rid of the GP score on the characters? Those serve no purpose at all, I don't even know why Waru included those to begin with.

Yeah, keep complaining about the green colour and I will change the entire screenpack and whole system, and while im at it i will give ryo attack=8000 so he will be the most powerfull character in the game :P

It's the style of this, you will have to get use to it if you wanna play this I guess...

also G.P.'s serve a purpose in story mode BUT you can disable them in the common1.cns options. Also there are different sets of lifebars in case you wan't to change them, including a CVS2 style set, I bet you would know that if you take the time to read the stuff I posted instead of just complaining about the screenshots.

One of most impressing full games ever (esides KoFZ) get's update. Yay! BTW in TO DO list you didn'r mentioned any interactive stages. It means you abadoned it ?

Good luck, I can't want to try it out :P

once this get's released I will ask people to make stages for this, in fact the first one is already included in this version, the underground base by MOTVN, it's the boss stage. I'll keep the rest of the ideas for version 3.0 to ahead (I have the full list of desired stages and interactions).

One question: Will we see some of the old midbosses, such as Jususzilla's Zero and Andy.

I highly doubt they will return.

They will... if I ever evolve this to something that would include chars by H' and rolento... something that's not gonna happen soon.

Now more images:

also another changelog:

- The melty blood track used for one of the final round songs that was removed from previous versions is back, now the final round will have 4 possible songs to be played! (ok, this is too much actually, but I dont know if I should remove one of the other songs or not, I just can't decide it). Anyway, while this song was already is previous CVSW versions this song is a resample of it (so it has a better quality and starts different, better actually). I'm starting to feel bad about the common.snd because it's over 100MB now :P, this including a few tracks I inserted on it that will be used later.

- Groove points and groove bars get removed during story mode scenes and when needed (like the powerup bar which sometimes were visible in the winquote screen, this kind of stuff no longer happens).

- Intro song for true bosses are different from the bosses. ex bosses share the same song the true bosses have for now.

- Fixed a typo on one of Jill winquotes (S.T.A.R.S. spelled as S.T.A.R.).

- Groove bars won't get removed during the special type of KO's (like SSM finish or SGS finish). Groove points get removed due to their low sprpriority however. I actually don't care about this, G.P.s should be always below everything to not to be annoying.

- Yoko and nightmare geese have new winquote portraits and hibiki got more winquotes. A few other portraits were tweaked aswell.

- All the characters who can EX INSTALL have a different portrait than the ALREADY IN EX MODE chars now (I said some before, now it's all of them)... OK not ALL of them, Zangief uses the same one as Mech Zangief yet :P.

- I forgot to tell that the lifebars and anything related to them (portraits, status) are ontop of everything so now you can use any kind of stages as they won't be covered by them.

- TIME OVER and DOUBLE KO animations are coded in the common1.cns now, they're also totally new and use the style implemented on the NORMAL KO animation. Also now that they are coded they can use more than one animation at the same time so basically the fight.def file is only used on the stuff impossible to code (win icons, timer which can be coded too but since it's not a "fullgame" I'll leave it that way, and teammode teammates icons).

- All the finish animations have ontop=0 so the groove points messages can be seen above them.

- Changed graphics on basic story mode scenes like the scenes where you are being watched and scanned. Also made new graphics for all the dialogues (some lines were changed or altered), now the scenes that shows other stuff than you being scanned are left, later scenes (boss to ahead) will have the UNDERGROUND BASE stage by MOTVN as the background on them as this is the official CVSW BOSS STAGE. Dialogue was tweaked so you know why you are in their base (not too much to explain, just watch most of KOF intermissions :P).

- Added custom pause effect to double KO (sort of pause effect like the one in FINEST KO and SSM finish KO, of course not that long).

- Added transition effect for special situations like draw by time over or by double ko, transition effect only worked on KO or special KO situations before. Also applied more time on draw situation (assertspecial: roundnotover).

- Removed the 10 ticks hyper combo finish pause on all the character's .cns files, this caused a 10 tick delay in the active character's assertspecials and stuff like the foreground being visible during those ticks were happening, this no longer happens. also the pause was unnecessary as the SSM finish backgrounds coded in CVSW already have a pause time setted to it.

- Changed fonts and a very few extra tweaks on winquote screen. New fonts showed on the next shots are a PHAIL and will be changed again (tried everything like transparency and whatnot, they sucks anyway with most of the names).

- in the winquote screen all the EX BOSSES have their own color name, portrait style and winquote line (not too much to say about this as all of them share the same winquote: "...").

- Fixed many other "memory leaks", basically there's a lot of stuff that can't be eliminated/ destroyed due to this not being a real "fullgame" so I kept most of the stuff that could be destroyed during the fight without being eliminated because the process of eliminating those explods/helpers cause bugs and also lagged alot during the winquote screen so only stuff that can be destroyed is destroyed.

- Tweaked the general coding that goes on statedef -2 again, basically I moved most of the stuff in the common1.cns except the stuff that's really necessary to be on statedef -2. Also tweaked palfx and whatnot.

- tweaked the code that gives you your life back after finishing a mission on challenge mode. now you get the life back at the beginning of the next round instead of the moment you start to pose (so this way you actually get your whole life as soon as you start the challenge mode, in the very first round of the first mission).

- Finished adding advantages for the chars who ex installed during the fight.

for the ones who doesn't know what an EX INSTALL is in CVSW, is when you choose the normal version of a character and then during the battle in stateno 0 (standing state) you hold low kick and press start, this changes you to a new state where your character will pose and be totally vulnerable for 1 or 2 seconds with a special fx on him, when you enter in this transformation state your character changes his mode at cost of some life.

ryu, sakura, zangief and ken loose half of their current life while bison, geese, rugal and akuma only loose a quarter of their current life. only those characters can ex install. Kuroko has a similar ability except he doesn't loose life and can swapm between his CAPCOM and SNK movelists as much as he want's.

this is the list of advantages so far once EX INSTALLED (the list shows the normal mode names):

* RYU/ SAKURA: Shun Goku Satsu goes as far as shin akuma's one.
* AKUMA: Misogi becomes unblockable.
* RUGAL: G End becomes unblockable, Shun Goku Satsu goes as far as shin akuma's one.
* M. BISON: can use Psycho Crusher by using the HCF+P command.
* KEN: Sennou Ken travels a longer distance and goes faster, now goes fullscreen and a little bit more.

still missing Geese and Zangief however...

advantages are applied to the bosses who ex install on the second round aswell, so a shin akuma boss on story mode will have an unblockable misogi.

Rugal also have a second and third genocide cutter kick on his specials and supers depending of the strenght used on the move but that was an advantage he always had coded on him anyway.

Stuff modified on characters (some stuff can't be understand by you due to fullgame coding things I guess):

RYU:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3300 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE.

- ADDED OPTIONAL FLAMES FX ON KANJI AND BLACK BG EXPLODS ON STATEDEF 3302

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
triggerall = Numhelper(5535802)=0
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2321
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

EVIL RYU:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3300 FOR EX BOSS MODE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2321
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

KEN:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 20 ON STATEDEF 3400 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

GEESE:
- ADDED WHITE BACKGROUND ON STATEDEF 3202 AND CHANGED PRIORITIES ON KANJI

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2340
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 31
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

NIGHTMARE GEESE:
- ADDED WHITE BACKGROUND ON STATEDEF 3202 AND CHANGED PRIORITIES ON KANJI

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2340
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 31
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

RUGAL:
- CHANGED ANIMATION IN STAND ANIM AFTER EX INSTALL ON STATEDEF 0

- EX MODE CAN ONLY BE ACCESED VIA THE EX INSTALL (HOLD A AND PRESS START)

- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3200 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

- CHANGED HITDEF ON STATEDEF 3300 TO BE UNBLOCKABLE FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

- ADDED OPTIONAL FLAMES FX ON KANJI AND BLACK BG EXPLODS ON STATEDEF 3202

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

ULTIMATE RUGAL:
- ADDED OPTIONAL FLAMES FX ON KANJI AND BLACK BG EXPLODS ON STATEDEF 3202

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

M. BISON
- MODIFIED THE .CNS FILE SO PSYCHO CRUSHER IS AVAILABLE EVEN AFTER EX INSTALL BY USING THE HCF+P COMMAND ONCE EX INSTALLED

- DELETED 6 A.I. COMMANDS TO HAVE SPACE FOR THE NEW COMMANDS

- ADDED THE HCF+PUNCH COMMANDS ON THE .CNS AND .CMD

[Command]
name = "HCF+P1"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P1"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P2"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P2"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P3"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, z
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P3"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~z
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P4"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P4"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P5"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P5"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P6"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, z
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P6"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~z
time = 20

AKUMA:
- CHANGED HITDEF ON STATEDEF 3400 TO BE UNBLOCKABLE FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320+ifelse(var(12),2,0)
pos = 0,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

SHIN AKUMA:

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320+ifelse(var(12),2,0)
pos = 0,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

SAKURA:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3300 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
pos = 2,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

DARK SAKURA:

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
pos = 2,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

CAMMY:
- CHANGED .SND FILE WITH ONE WITH HER CVSPRO VOICE ACTRESS

INGRID:
- ENABLED A NULLED SUPER SPECIAL MOVE ON THE .CMD FILE

- FIXED A BUG WITH HER LV.3 SUPER SPECIAL MOVE FINISH REGARDING THE LAST HITSOUND WHEN THE ENEMY FALLS

- ADDED A PROVISORY CHEAP KO ANIMATION ON HER .AIR FILE FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH DELETE YOURSELF

- ADDED A BLACK BG TO AVOID SPR PRIORITIES ON HER LV.3 FINISH AND REMOVED THE ONTOP ON THE CIRCULAR SPRITE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -4
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 40
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale = 1,1

R.MIKA:
- ADDED AND FIXED A NULLED INTRO ON STATEDEF 190

- ADDED SOME TRIGGERALLS TO THE PLAYSND SCTRLS ON STATEDEF 7503 FOR STORY MODE AND WINQUOTE SCREEN COMPATIBILITY

YURI:
- FIXED AIR THROW BUG ("AANIM" TYPO)

KUROKO:
- DELETED 1 AI COMMAND FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH TAG TEAM SYSTEM (HAD 128 COMMANDS)

- EX MODE CAN ONLY BE ACCESED VIA THE MOVELIST SWAP MOVE (HOLD A AND PRESS START)

- ADDED A PROVISORY CHEAP KO ANIMATION ON HIS .AIR FILE FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH DELETE YOURSELF

- ADDED A BLACK BG TO AVOID SPR PRIORITIES ON HIS CAPCOM LV.3 FINISH AND REMOVED THE ONTOP ON THE CIRCULAR SPRITE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -4
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 40
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale = 1,1

HAYATO:
- ADDED 2 STATES ON SWORD.CNS

- ADDED 2 EXTRA ANIMATIONS FOR HIS SWORD TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE TAG SYSTEM

HIBIKI:
- ADDED COMPATIBILITY COMMANDS

- FIXED WRONG ANIM BUG ON FIRST ANIMCHANGE ON STATEDEF 3201 (FROM 3221 TO 3211)

- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX ON STATEDEF 3001

[State 3001, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = NumTarget
trigger1 = AnimElem = 27
anim = F76002
pos = Ceil(target,Pos X - Pos X)*facing+0,-60
sprpriority = 5
scale= 0.5,0.5
ownpal = 1
facing = 1

- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX ON STATEDEF 3201

[State 3201, Explod]
type = Explod
triggerall = NumTarget
trigger1 = AnimElem = 30,= 45 && anim = 3201
trigger2 = AnimElem = 31,= 42 && anim = 3211
trigger3 = AnimElem = 30,= 45 && anim = 3221
anim = F76002
pos = Ceil(target,Pos X - Pos X)*facing+0,-60
sprpriority = 5
scale= 0.5,0.5
ownpal = 1
facing = -1

HAOHMARU:
- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX AND ISSEN SOUND ON STATEDEF 3302

[State 1000, Spark]
type = Explod
trigger1 = AnimElem = 3
anim = F76002
pos = 60, -50
scale = 0.5,0.5
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
ontop = 1
sprpriority = 8
persistent = 0

[State 52, Effect]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = AnimElem = 5
value = F80,12
channel = -1
abspan = -1
persistent = 0

RASETSUMARU:
- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX AND ISSEN SOUND ON STATEDEF 3302

[State 1000, Spark]
type = Explod
trigger1 = AnimElem = 3
anim = F76002
pos = 60, -50
scale = 0.5,0.5
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
ontop = 1
sprpriority = 8
persistent = 0

[State 52, Effect]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = AnimElem = 5
value = F80,12
channel = -1
abspan = -1
persistent = 0

- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX ON STATEDEF 3325

[State 1000, Spark]
type = Explod
trigger1 = anim = 3325 && AnimElem = 4
anim = F76002
pos = -2,-60
scale = 0.5,0.5
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
sprpriority = 4
bindtime = -1
persistent = 0

YOKO:
- ADDED A BLACK BG TO AVOID SPR PRIORITIES ON HER LV.3 FINISH AND CHANGED SPRITE PRIORITIES ON HER BG ANIMATIONS ON IT.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -102
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 60
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale = 1,1

ALL:
- ADDED THE CAPCOM VS SNK W 2.8 CODING IN STATEDEF -2

- REMOVED ALL THE NOMUSIC AND NOBARDISPLAY

- REMOVED STATEDEF 5900 (NOW IS PART OF THE COMMON1.CNS)

- MOVED TURNS MODE INTRO FROM STATEDEF -3 TO COMMON1.CNS

- MOVED SPECIFIC TURNS MODE INTRO FROM STATEDEF -3 TO COMMON1.CNS

- ADDED SOME ANIMATIONS FOR TAG TEAM SYSTEM IN THE .AIR FILE (2 FOR NORMAL AND 2 MORE FOR EX VERSIONS)

- CREATED NEW FILES (CVSW) FOR ALL THE CHARS INCLUDING A NEW .DEF FILE

- FIXED CHARACTER CONTROLLED BY THE AI ALWAYS ON EX MODE BUG ON ADVANCED ROUNDS ON SURVIVAL

- FIXED ANY KIND OF BUG RELATED TO SIMUL MODE THAT COULD AFFECT THE GAMEPLAY (LIKE 2 GEESE VS 2 BISON INTRO BUG)

- ADDED 1 EXTRA ANIMATION FOR CHARACTERS WITH EX BOSS MODE FOR THEIR SPECIAL INTRO (EVIL RYU, YUN, ROCK AND KUSANAGI)

- CHANGED PRIORITY ON FINEST KO BG AND ADDED A BLACK BG FOR PRIORITY REASONS

- REMOVED DEFAULT 10 TICKS PAUSE ON SSM FINISH

- ADDED TAG COMMAND ON THE .CMD

[Command]
name = "TAG"
command = a+y
time = 10

- RESETS VARIABLE FOR EX INSTALL ON THE NEXT ROUND (EXCEPT KUROKO)

[State -2, 3]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = roundstate = 0
var(12) = 0
#18  March 18, 2009, 04:11:10 am
    • USA
Rednavi, everytime you make something, it turns out to be a blessing to the M.U.G.E.N. Community. I only hope you do the same for [glow=blue,2,300]Capcom[/glow] vs. SNK [glow=silver,2,300]SLASH[/glow].

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Capcom vs snk w 2.8 RELEASED!!!
#19  April 02, 2009, 07:33:11 am
    • USA
NOT REALLY!

Anyway, time to talk about some new stuff...

From the top of my mind:

- challenge mode result screen totally modified and revamped, now tells your mode (survival or challenge mode), team style, portrait of a char, a grade depending of the groove points and a rank (codename) depending of how many enemies you defeated. the rank names also change depending of the mode itself so in challenge mode the names dependof when you loose (in which mission) while in survival mode names are more generic and depend of then number of enemies defeated only.

- Lifebars tweaked a little bit, expect them to have new graphics for the mode names/stuff at the top of the lifebars/ect.

- Winquote screen changed a little bit and with new name fonts (finally some good ones ^^). a sign tells you if you can skip the winquote screen to a story/arcade mode scene by pressing start.

also story mode scenes have alot of graphics on them, I know but have in mind that they are scenes, that's all, and they must have data gizmos for you to know that they are watching you  ;)

this is how they look on a dark and bright stages for you to have in mind (first pic is a dark stage with one of the first scenes while the second one is a bright stage with the graphic AND the "you are the champion" effects, which is hte reason why it's so damn bright!

#20  April 02, 2009, 05:10:17 pm
WOW, real nice, keep it up. :sugoi: