YesNoOk

post here if you want a subforum for your full game (Read 415843 times)

Started by Titiln, October 25, 2010, 10:29:28 pm
Share this topic:

GOH

Re: post here if you want a subforum for your full game
#61  February 01, 2011, 11:26:55 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
This is odd. I could have sworn I posted in this thread suggesting that my Mega Man X - Scrap Metal Arena game get a subforum a few days ago. Perhaps I thought I posted it but it never went through?
Your post probably got deleted in the forum reset.
#62  February 17, 2011, 03:13:45 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Fine by me.
#63  February 17, 2011, 05:55:16 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
You have 6 pages in that topic, you have many links to updates, i see no reason that can't have a forum.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#64  February 17, 2011, 10:56:42 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Wasn't Ilusionista asking for a subforum for his Megaman minigame too (post may have been erased in forum reset) ?
#65  February 17, 2011, 11:17:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I have no idea.

MDI

#66  February 17, 2011, 05:07:10 pm
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Thanks for the subforum guys!
ey

GOH

#67  February 17, 2011, 05:08:49 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
attention people that just got their subforums: please give me a screenshot to use for the icon of your board. otherwise i'll pick something myself. these icons won't become active until valodim is around and who knows when that might be!
Now would be a good opportunity.

MDI

#68  February 17, 2011, 05:14:11 pm
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php

I suppose this would be an alright source for my icon.
ey
#69  February 17, 2011, 06:16:57 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Gave mine to Titiln a while ago, but just in case:

Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
#70  February 17, 2011, 06:35:11 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hi, I'm still requesting a subforum for my game (especially now I'm preparing 2 new clones to be released and 1 to be updated) :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#71  April 05, 2011, 07:18:14 pm
I wish to have a sub-forum for my game as I would like to show progress for each individual character and for stages but i do not want to over-fill my thread, and I would also want people to help and apply and I can't really do that in a single thread.
Full Game
#72  April 05, 2011, 11:14:09 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Your project is small enough for me to believe it possible although the amount of editing may get on top of you.

Full games often die when they get too big. If you need more than 1-2 people to help you out you've taken on too much. I'd be interested in seeing how you go with at least simple edits done of the rest of the DBZ cast before giving full approval.

Call this tentative because your project is plausible.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#73  April 08, 2011, 10:49:50 pm
I tottally understand  :)

Vegeta's pose is done and will soon do Krillins
#74  June 28, 2011, 07:52:41 am
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=130663

This is my thread for the development of X Prophecies. I would use this thread to further develop ideas as far as gameplay, screenpacks, characters, stages, so on and so forth. I could use the organized Child Board so I won't have to scramble to look for things. I don't know what else you guys would need me to do but I'll answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks in advance!
I'm trying. . .
#75  July 24, 2011, 05:38:50 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I was wondering if there is any kind of rule against having another full-game board when you already have one? I'm asking because I am currently awaiting AI for SHADEs of Manhattan 2, and then it will be released. Creatively, I'm done with it for now and I'd like to move on to my next full-game, Capcom vs. The World. I have a lot of ideas as well as progress and would like to set up individual character pages and areas for feedback and polls. I've been using the Idea Engineering thread, but I'm ready for a bigger area.

I understand if I can't have a completely separate board since I haven't officially released SHADEs 2 yet, but maybe the SHADEs subforum could be retitled "SeanAltly's Full Game Projects," and then there could be SHADEs 2 and Capcom vs. The World subforums within it (if that's possible). I would prefer its own subforum though, because there are more people than just me involved with these games and I'd hate to label the area "SeanAltly's" when there are other contributors, and I'm trying to avoid labeling it with a "team" name because I don't want to deal with the drama that comes along with it, i.e. the Laxxe/MOTVN stuff that happened a year or two ago. I don't want to rush Kamekaze for the AI for SHADEs 2 so I'd like to be able to focus on this while I wait so I don't pester him. I'm just looking for some clarification here and maybe some suggestions. Thanks.

Download Last Bout now!
#76  July 26, 2011, 09:50:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=130663

This is my thread for the development of X Prophecies. I would use this thread to further develop ideas as far as gameplay, screenpacks, characters, stages, so on and so forth. I could use the organized Child Board so I won't have to scramble to look for things. I don't know what else you guys would need me to do but I'll answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks in advance!
yo. give your project a bit more of development, interesting as it might be, so far all I can see is a bunch of stance sprites. When you start working out characters and have them moving and whateer we will check it out again, okay?
#77  July 27, 2011, 04:54:20 am
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
I updated the post with about two character videos. They're blocky because I'm still the only one doing this game. Vespa and Jack Void have a video up. Darian should be next.
I'm trying. . .
#78  July 31, 2011, 06:21:54 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Well, it's like the 4th/5th time, but I ask again for a subforum for my Anti-Gouki Project. I made 4 characters and planning to make a couple more for next months. Basically I'll use the subforum not just to make advance topics about my clones, but to get feedback and discuss about new ideas for my project, especially for lifebars and screenpack. My advances are in the thread in my sig about AGP

Is it too much to ask about it?? :'(

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#79  August 11, 2011, 05:18:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#80  August 11, 2011, 09:09:22 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
^ I'm ok with it.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”