YesNoOk

Edward Falcon (Power Stone) CVS Style (Read 17541 times)

Started by 2DForever, November 12, 2011, 04:57:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Edward Falcon (Power Stone) CVS Style
#41  February 10, 2012, 01:34:21 am
  • He can break those cuffs!
If you guys check his dropbox from time to time, you'll notice he updates pretty often ^_^
#42  February 10, 2012, 04:56:04 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Doesn't mean you had to make a post about it, just ignore it next time :L

its fucking annoying how "NEW COMERS" expect us Spriter to do shit for EM , Let 2Dforever do whatever wants, So if I come off as a Asshole it mean, Yall "NEWCOMER" should show some respect too use Spriters, I get 8 Message in my inbox about NOOBS ASKING FOR SHIT*Not attacking You " Just sayin that is

''hES NOT TAKING REQUEST NOOBIE''
ok first of all i wasn't the first to do a request here
second i never offended u so don't offend me equal respect for all

and third why ''noobie'' i am not a noob i am here have some time the only problem i have is that i dunno how to create chars,stages etc etc etc

and fourth i never ever called you a noobie...

alright i don't even have a way to do it :-X

Well my Apologize, I just Like it when people Ask for Stuff,Cause im a Spriter, I know you just Giving Ideas for the guy, But it best too show out of respect, But just inboxing em In stating yah Idea, But the way you came off was more of a request from him about your idea, "GIVING A IDEA is different from "Requesting a idea " But overall just show a lil respect, but then again my apologizes for being a Dick
#43  February 10, 2012, 05:11:12 am
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/
Calm everyone one.

@Abstract
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

That said we should probably stop derailing.
Spriting is hard.
#44  February 10, 2012, 05:22:25 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Calm everyone one.

@Abstract
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

That said we should probably stop derailing.

yulp i can see the side effect already Diepod, Ima start doing Corny character =3

MrM

#45  February 10, 2012, 06:43:49 am
  • new cvs blair 54% done
More importantly, I'm struggling with a moves list that I would really like for him. I've got the basic punch and kicks taken from the original game, but what about special moves?

hES NOT TAKING REQUEST NOOBIE

he hasnt uploaded any new gifs to his page in a while and he may not be taking request but he was looking for sugestions i think

I get 8 Message in my inbox about NOOBS ASKING FOR SHIT

its not about you...

but yea i kinda hate seeing a wip thread get bumped from non creator imput for a long time... omg ive become one of you people  :/
#46  February 10, 2012, 11:17:05 am
    • 2dforever.com
Ooh, some action on this topic! Just catching up...

If you guys check his dropbox from time to time, you'll notice he updates pretty often ^_^

Yup! But not often enough... I'll be posting when I hit a big milestone, I'm just chewing through the really boring animations at the moment. Also, as it's my first, I find I'm improving as I go so I'm leaving the exciting ones til the end!

As for requests element, yeah I'm basically doing this for fun and not intending to do others at the moment. Saying that, I'm really open to your suggestions on the moves. I've got a few planned, so I might sketch some out at some point to get opinions.

Apart from that, I might have a look at doing his "Londo" level from Power Stone 1. I don't know if you guys remember seeing some beta screenshots of Capcom vs SNK 1, but it was a level in that beta:

(Taken from here: http://www.unseen64.net/2010/10/16/capcom-vs-snk-arcade-dreamcast-beta/)

...Any excuse to play PowerStone, I guess? ;)
#47  February 10, 2012, 06:14:20 pm
  • Taste The ROUNDHOUSE KICK
''Just kidinn', he just overreacted, but still its very annoying for creator when someone give him requests.''

allright,allright i admit i was not very polite to just bump in a thread and request for something its just that i get too excited when i see a new character being made ;D

and can somebody help me with something

what is the right size of a avatar because i had put a .gif as my avatar but it wont appear  >:(
TOO BAD IN BLEACH NO ONE DIES!!!!
#48  February 10, 2012, 09:37:09 pm
  • ✯Uh...✯
    • USA
    • http://dnicknbd.wix.com/lostintranslation
Ooh, some action on this topic! Just catching up...

Yup! But not often enough... I'll be posting when I hit a big milestone, I'm just chewing through the really boring animations at the moment. Also, as it's my first, I find I'm improving as I go so I'm leaving the exciting ones til the end!

As for requests element, yeah I'm basically doing this for fun and not intending to do others at the moment. Saying that, I'm really open to your suggestions on the moves. I've got a few planned, so I might sketch some out at some point to get opinions.

Apart from that, I might have a look at doing his "Londo" level from Power Stone 1. I don't know if you guys remember seeing some beta screenshots of Capcom vs SNK 1, but it was a level in that beta:

(Taken from here: http://www.unseen64.net/2010/10/16/capcom-vs-snk-arcade-dreamcast-beta/)

...Any excuse to play PowerStone, I guess? ;)

:o

Trying to make a comeback