YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1566765 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#481  October 17, 2013, 07:34:27 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Termina exists in both time lines, just in one Link didn't save it and it blew up.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#482  October 17, 2013, 07:38:25 pm
Well, in two timelines actually (the "adult Link came back after 7 years and defeated Ganon" timeline and the LttP timeline where OoT Link never defeated Ganon ; it was only saved in the timeline where child Link, who came back in time, put Ganon away before everything, and then visited Termina)
But you're right, the moon destroyed it in these two timelines... So yeah, it's probably going to be some area that's been destroyed long ago and stayed uninhabited since forever because of some mad god, or something along those lines, whatever they want to do with it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#483  October 17, 2013, 07:46:28 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Hmm, well, isn't it possible that in the other timelines Skull Kid never found the mask and caused all that nonsense?

It's too depressing otherwise!!!
#484  October 17, 2013, 08:00:05 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
No, that would result in it's own timeline since Skull Kid findi9ng it is independant of what Link does in OoT. so we'd have 2 more.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#485  October 17, 2013, 08:46:07 pm
What do You Guys think about Rayman Legends for The Wİİ U? İt's development gets better and better wich each new Game.
#486  October 17, 2013, 08:50:07 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
What?
#487  October 17, 2013, 08:52:51 pm
    • USA
No, that would result in it's own timeline since Skull Kid findi9ng it is independant of what Link does in OoT. so we'd have 2 more.
I'm choosing to believe that in the two other timelines, Skull Kid never meets the mask salesman, because the butterfly effect, or something!

DMK

#488  October 18, 2013, 11:51:58 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
#489  October 18, 2013, 11:55:27 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

DMK

#490  October 18, 2013, 12:05:27 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Seems to be getting good reviews everywhere else, which is great. not something I wanted day one. 1.0 or 9.0.
#491  October 18, 2013, 02:53:59 pm
    • USA
#492  October 18, 2013, 05:42:23 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
I'm choosing to believe that in the two other timelines, Skull Kid never meets the mask salesman, because the butterfly effect, or something!

Considering that Majora's Mask follows the child timeline (that Link more or less created a huge time paradox after coming back from the future), its possible that the mask salesman fled to Termina after Hyrule market was taken over by the redeads in the Adult/WW timeline.

Still doesn't account for his possible appearance in the death/LttP timeline though, iirc, in Majora's Mask its implied that he's able to freely travel between Hyrule and Termina at will. Wether Skull Kid meets him in the LttP timeline or not is still a question mark, but I'm convinced that he does in the Adult/WW timeline.
#493  October 19, 2013, 05:33:46 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
#494  October 19, 2013, 06:10:04 am
    • USA
Still doesn't account for his possible appearance in the death/LttP timeline though, iirc, in Majora's Mask its implied that he's able to freely travel between Hyrule and Termina at will. Wether Skull Kid meets him in the LttP timeline or not is still a question mark, but I'm convinced that he does in the Adult/WW timeline.
Lalala I can't hear you Termina is fine in the other timelines >:[

Maybe Ganon got a hold of the mask, had it sealed away, something crazy like that!
#495  October 19, 2013, 07:17:17 pm
luigi's mansion dark moon is coming to *record scratch* THE WII U???

a similar listing also popped up on newegg. it should be noted that a wii u version of kid icarus uprising popped up on sites months ago and nothing has been heard of that ever since.
#496  October 19, 2013, 07:21:19 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Wasn't Luigi's Mansion 2 advertised as a game for both platforms on the E3 last year already or did i misunderstand that?
#497  October 19, 2013, 07:26:05 pm
nah there was no mention of a wiiu version at any of the e3s
#498  October 19, 2013, 09:10:10 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Seems to be getting good reviews everywhere else, which is great. not something I wanted day one. 1.0 or 9.0.

Except for this review.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/sonic-lost-world-wii-u

It just screams nostalgiafag though. His review makes you want to punch him.
A lot of reviews are like that to the point where I just wonder if this is a case of paid bad reviews or something so the price gets dropped and moderate sales come in.
#499  October 20, 2013, 02:55:46 pm

Bea

#500  October 20, 2013, 04:44:35 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.