YesNoOk

[Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24) (Read 805024 times)

Started by TornilloOxidado, January 07, 2023, 12:52:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Nero Claudius + Yamaneko Arthur Released (11/3/24)
#261  April 01, 2024, 12:20:34 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Well today was a really long day so i didn't have much time to do anything, we'll see if i can coming up with more the next week.
Small updates that are not too important now.

Kyo Kusanagi
-Fixed error where his burning flames during Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi didn't dissapeared when he was getting hit.
-Updated movelist.dat

NESTS Kyo
-Movelist.dat added

Fighter factory has a crop all feature. Time varies based on pc specs, sprite size and number. Took less than 60 seconds on my dogshit pc to crop 1000+ skullgirls sprites and they dwarf anything else I've seen by a large margin.

Well.. well shit, first time i noticed about that thing actually, it took me a flash to crop Ryo's sprites, big big thanks.
#262  April 07, 2024, 06:19:46 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
Zzzzzzz here is some bug fixes i did while i was trying to beat my own characters for a video that no one will be watching,

Kyo Kusanagi and NESTS Kyo
-Fixed errors where the enemy can wakeup in the middle of Kyo's backwards throw animation.
-Adjusted hit velocities and recovery values in Shiki Kototsuki You and Shiki Orochinagi  (again).
-Some minor fixes in his standing and low attacks. (5AA travels a bit faster now).
-For Normal Kyo: his EXA Attempt animation was changed to a different one. (5BB)
-Deleted a silly hitbox in 5BB

Terry Bogard
-The landing animation after Rising Tackle is longer now, plus the invulnerable frames for the three variants were reduced.
-Changed a bit of hit velocities and recovery values.

K'
-Fixed error where his glasses during Chain Drive attempt gained power on hit.
-Fixed error where Second Whip gained power on hit.
-Modified some recovery values and hit velocities in Narrow Spike, Minute Spike and Crow Bite.
-Fixed common.cns.
-His AI behavior was slightly altered.
#263  April 07, 2024, 02:20:41 pm
Yes that true updated character
next character Izayoi & Zeta.
Really soon.
Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 03:07:10 am by JolarValenflower
#264  April 08, 2024, 02:52:36 am
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Yes that true updated character
What next character

Dude.

Can you just stop? It’s a pain in the ass to see you constantly asking for characters or to request stuff. You should know by now it gets nowhere. His next two characters (according to the teaser in the last video) are Izayoi & Zeta.
#265  April 17, 2024, 10:44:12 pm
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
I did a small update again.

Makoto Nanaya
-Fixed common.cns
-Fixed error where 5B and Meteor Dive were unblockable during guardstun.
-Increased her damage output again.
-Fixed error where if you stopped but hit successfully Particle Flare, the enemy will be stuck in a gethit state without chance to recover. (Which means following the rest of PF would be meaningless as you can just start another combo again, this was an infinite cheese if you have Ultra Burst active).
-Added movelist.dat
-Added the meme status for OHMSBY's Kiryu Coco.

Haohmaru
-Fixed error where 2B and his variants of Kougetsuzan were unblockable during guardstun.
-Fixed common.cns
-Added movelist.dat
-Added the meme status for OHMSBY's Kiryu Coco.

The Hirasaka Sisters
-Added movelist.dat
-Fixed errors where 2B and Shinenzan were unblockable during guardstun.
-Added the meme status for OHMSBY's Kiryu Coco. (My friend really wanted to make a bad meme for these two).

Misc
-The title of my site was changed to "Der" which is just my real name, and it's easy to pronounce.
-The next batch of AI patches that some people were still asking me to do will be:

-Iori Yagami (it's ready but i want to upload it with the others)
-Ky Kiske
-A remade of Sol Badguy
-Yuuki Terumi
-Powered Ciel
-Joker
-And the others that are in my site already, i want to remade them as they still use the old fashioned way.
#266  April 21, 2024, 04:12:13 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Bang's Astral Heat doesn't work properly for me. At the point where the opponent is shown, it just cuts back to regular gameplay and the opponent remains in place, softlockign the match.
#267  April 21, 2024, 04:58:49 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
Bang's Astral Heat doesn't work properly for me. At the point where the opponent is shown, it just cuts back to regular gameplay and the opponent remains in place, softlockign the match.

Is this in MUGEN or IKEMEN? i tried in the two engines and works properly for me, also if possible can you send a video of the issue?
#268  April 21, 2024, 05:35:41 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
    • USA

Is this in MUGEN or IKEMEN? i tried in the two engines and works properly for me, also if possible can you send a video of the issue?

Here's the video. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307135573922021376/1231444459955421285/M.U.G.E.N_2024-04-20_23-18-39.mp4
I also should update that it doesn't sopftlock the match, as I could hit the opponent and it activates the rest of the Astral Heat. Its MUGEN 1.1, BTW
#269  April 21, 2024, 06:01:32 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay

Here's the video. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307135573922021376/1231444459955421285/M.U.G.E.N_2024-04-20_23-18-39.mp4
I also should update that it doesn't sopftlock the match, as I could hit the opponent and it activates the rest of the Astral Heat. Its MUGEN 1.1, BTW

By seeing the video, i'm not sure if the MUGEN time is affected by the lag of the stage, but Bang goes back to the default 0 state before the calculated time i set for his astral, that's a weird case.
I'll try to fix him tomorrow, it will be a bit hard to try to fix a bug that i actually can't experience it but we'll see.
#270  April 22, 2024, 03:10:30 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
    • USA

By seeing the video, i'm not sure if the MUGEN time is affected by the lag of the stage, but Bang goes back to the default 0 state before the calculated time i set for his astral, that's a weird case.
I'll try to fix him tomorrow, it will be a bit hard to try to fix a bug that i actually can't experience it but we'll see.

The lag is coming from the recording itself, though I admit the lag from the MUGEN 1.1 probably messed it up, too. I tested it in my MUGEN 1.0 and it works perfectly fine. Strange bug I say.
#271  April 23, 2024, 05:30:09 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
Here is a update for Bang Shishigami.

-His cinematic during The Ultimate Bang now scales with GameHeight and GameWidth.
-Fixed common.cns
-Increased the time before going to the default state after Astral Heat
-Lifepoints reduced from 1100 to 1085

I'm not sure if this could fix your issue sir, but i hope it does.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 05:36:05 am by TornilloOxidado
#272  April 23, 2024, 05:38:50 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
    • USA
Here is a update for Bang Shishigami.

-His cinematic during The Ultimate Bang now scales with GameHeight and GameWidth.
-Fixed common.cns
-Increased the time before going to the default state after Astral Heat
-Lifepoints reduced from 1100 to 1085

I'm not sure if this could fix your issue sir, but i hope it does.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Now it properly works, thank you. I believe the issue was due to the boundleft and boundright parameters being set *really* high on the stage I was testing this as a way to circumvent the issues of certain OHMSBY Astral Heats, so it possibly interfered with the timing of his Astral Heat.