YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2194935 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#381  September 17, 2015, 10:36:03 am
He's shit. So far, it's rare for Riders to have good stats, skills, or NPs, beside gold ones, and there's only Marie. Medusa and Alexander are okay, they have everything decent. Martha has full party heal / cure, but at a late ascension I think.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:44:50 am by DKDC
#382  September 17, 2015, 10:40:36 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
St.George is a good tank, but it doesn't work in my team because riders have a big critical weight and it messes up my team's synergy.
I think Edward is also pretty much support, I ascended him once but still yeah, he's not amazing.
#383  September 17, 2015, 03:42:10 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
St.George is a good tank, but it doesn't work in my team because riders have a big critical weight and it messes up my team's synergy.
I think Edward is also pretty much support, I ascended him once but still yeah, he's not amazing.

Funny you should mention St. George.
I just got him from friend point summons
#384  September 17, 2015, 04:41:44 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
If you don't have any 3* Rider Servant or above (or if you have a Boudicca), he's worth using. He's easily outmatched by them otherwise, as far as I tested.
#385  September 17, 2015, 05:27:08 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
#386  September 17, 2015, 10:37:06 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Then keep using Alexander, he's a good 3* Servant. Only do Edward Teach for the extra quartz in his Interlude (unlocked in Okeanos btw).

Phantom of the Opera, getto desu! I would have preferred a Hassan, but oh well, I'm happy I got a new Servant.
Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:40:59 pm by Nanashi_1337
#387  September 17, 2015, 11:53:21 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
30 AP Nero festival quest can be quite BS since Zhuge Liang can constantly buff himself with defense.
EDIT: Look at this bullshit.

I eventually killed the fucker with Lancer so that's good I guess
(Also the only reason I have Shielder in my party is because of her buffs + cost issues)
Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:33:12 am by KaiserHero
#388  September 18, 2015, 12:38:12 am
Medea's Divine Speed Casting (upgraded a couple of time for instant 100%) > RULE BREAKER will take care of that for you.
If you have her, of course. If you don't, get her as support and put support in fourth slot. Just keep someone to kill Lu Bu in one shot.

I you have nothing of that... Well, don't try to take on lv40 difficulty when you have bad levels :P

But then again, since he's shit at dealing damage, just wear him out over time and don't mind his defense.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:41:18 am by DKDC
#389  September 18, 2015, 12:41:31 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahaha, that happened to me too. Then I used Medea's NP, and all of those buffes disappeared instantly. I laughed like a mad man when that happened. I use as support someone with a strong AoE NP like Arturia, Attila or Tamamo Cat, buff them as much as I can and then use the NP. Lu Bu dies in the first turn with that combo, and the other two lose half of their health in the process. Oh, all those Servants I mentioned are equipped with Kaleidoscope, and are between level 50-70.

But yeah, Waver can be a bitch with his constant buffes. Make sure to kill Lu Bu the first since Waver is scripted to buff him into a killing machine if he's alive. Once he's dead, he will only use the defense buff, and he will spam it more if he's alone. Make sure to kill him second. I suggest you put a Servant with dodges in the first position to deal with Jing Ke's NP. And pray it doesn't instantly kill you.

Btw, speaking of her NP, I had Lancer Cu at the front. I used Battle Continuation on him, but I had no dodges. She managed to pull an instant kill on him (the text appeared to confirm it), plus she also did 11000 damage to him, and he took it like a boss and survived because of Guts. But I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen though. Maybe I just found a weird bug LOL.
Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:47:12 am by Nanashi_1337
#390  September 18, 2015, 01:24:57 am
I find Jing Ke is easy to kill immediately after Lu Bu. I go Lancelot Buster - Emiya UBW - Arturia Alter Excalibur Morgan, with the first Buster hitting Jing Ke. Both Lu Bu and Jing Ke are erased by that combo. Then you don't have to worry about instant kill, and Waver is unlikely to kill all 6 of your guys, maybe 2 if you were left in a bad state from the Chimeras, 4 if you're really fucking up hard somehow, but definitely not 6. He does have an insane amount of HP even before his buffs, though, so he takes forever to kill, that's the only issue.
Btw, speaking of her NP, I had Lancer Cu at the front. I used Battle Continuation on him, but I had no dodges. She managed to pull an instant kill on him (the text appeared to confirm it), plus she also did 11000 damage to him, and he took it like a boss and survived because of Guts. But I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen though. Maybe I just found a weird bug LOL.
Why would that be a bug ? It's exactly how it's supposed to work. You take the full attack, and you revive after that, so even if something like that hits both the instant-kill and the high damage, your HP still regenerate after the attack (but before the end of the turn, so if someone else is coming after that, that might still kill you).
#391  September 18, 2015, 01:29:20 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I thought that Guts stopped one of the deaths, but it couldn't stop the other one. I mean, you literally are killed twice at that moment. Guess Guts acts for a single attack, regardless if it's an instant kill, high damage or both.
#392  September 18, 2015, 01:31:15 am
I don't see why it would only block one. You aren't killed twice, you take an attack, at the end of the attack you're left with 0 HP, and that's when Guts revives you. Guts doesn't interrupt the attack right between the IK and the damage.
#393  September 18, 2015, 11:56:28 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA

Underleveled dragon but the memes foretold.
#394  September 18, 2015, 09:47:34 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahahahahaha!

I finally got the goddamn CE. Heck fucking yeah!
#395  September 19, 2015, 12:32:35 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Were Neros breasts always that huge,jesus
#396  September 19, 2015, 12:58:26 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
#397  September 19, 2015, 02:37:54 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah I just got it today as well, if I get ONE more then I'll be able to max out the CE after combining them with the ones we'll be able to buy from the (god-knows-when-it'll be-implemented) shop.

Aaand I got my first Mozart and then got Tamamo from a single roll. I guess I exhausted my FGO luck for the next three months.

Edit: The servant names on the colosseum are hilarious.
Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:58:31 am by S.D.
#398  September 19, 2015, 08:26:00 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Guys, new Nero Festival dungeons are up.
#399  September 19, 2015, 08:56:45 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
IIRC, for the Mage team in the first round was:

- Andersen: Guy who doesn't work.
- Shakespeare: Guy who works.
- Mozart: Guy that just happened to be there.

Kinda silly names used for them LOL.

And S.D., after a while you're gonna hate the fact that you're getting Mozart. I assure you.
#400  September 19, 2015, 09:01:57 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
IIRC, for the Mage team in the first round was:

- Andersen: Guy who doesn't work.
- Shakespeare: Guy who works.
- Mozart: Guy that just happened to be there.

Kinda silly names used for them LOL.

And S.D., after a while you're gonna hate the fact that you're getting Mozart. I assure you.
PFFFFT
Iirc Elizabeth's was CCC 48