YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140850 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#401  September 19, 2015, 09:12:37 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I wouldn't mind getting more so I can max out his NP.
But for some reason he doesn't pop out in my account

About the new event, the 5AP randomly drops Yggdrasil seeds and 20 AP drops Phoenix Plumes.
I'm still unsure about what you can farm from the 30AP one but hey, you get really good bond and master EXP so why not? (Plus the servants are easier than in the previous 30AP)
#402  September 19, 2015, 09:21:15 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
You can farm the Golem items in the 30AP, and it has a decent drop rate. I mean, my first try granted me 1 of them.

It's also really easy to win that one. Bring Arturia, Arturia Alter, Nero or Attila in there with their NP full. Use it, and see how all of them die or are left with barely any HP, as all of them are weak to Saber attacks.
#403  September 19, 2015, 09:48:17 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#404  September 19, 2015, 04:49:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#405  September 19, 2015, 06:44:21 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#406  September 19, 2015, 07:20:05 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
passion lip's bust measurement is bigger than her height  :tough:  protea can't beat that
#407  September 19, 2015, 07:39:20 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#408  September 19, 2015, 07:58:41 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Only problem with that is that we didn't have enough content to last two months. Not even a month. So now we are riding on events only to survive the long wait.
#409  September 19, 2015, 08:43:31 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Guess who got the Nero CE:
#410  September 21, 2015, 12:21:41 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Congrats, join the party with us. Will you try to ascend it to max level if you get another one? Personally, unless I have spare gold, I won't.

One thing I just recently read, is that you cannot downgrade your medals. So yeah, you can go from 10 Silver -> 1 Gold, but you can't go from 1 Gold -> 10 Silver. Which is bollocks IMO since you're wasting a lot more AP and the quest is supposed to be harder. Oh well, I got 400 Gold, time to farm Silver since apparently I managed to get the needed 300 Bronze without noticing it.

And I finally got a Hassan. Goddamn it, I really wanted him in my team. Now it's your turn Andersen. I'm starting to think the game really goes for the "When you don't want it, you get it" logic since my FP roll was more about getting extra CE to level up my gold CE rather than wishing for a Servant. At least it wasn't another shitty EXP. I was also running out of Servants to max their Bond Level, so I guess that's a plus?
#411  September 21, 2015, 01:25:25 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
You can't downgrade medals?
Ugh, that kinda sucks, farming the 30 AP is too good due to the drops and master EXP. I'm pretty sure I only have 40 bronze or so.
I might just farm those on the last day or something.
#412  September 21, 2015, 09:33:32 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Congrats, join the party with us. Will you try to ascend it to max level if you get another one? Personally, unless I have spare gold, I won't.

Probably won't ascend it, I only have enough gold medals to trade for one.
Also that feel when you get a dupe Saber Gilles and dupe essences
Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:47:05 pm by KaiserHero
#413  September 22, 2015, 09:01:37 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:43:09 am by Nanashi_1337
#414  September 22, 2015, 09:18:52 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
So for the 30 AP quest of the Nero Festival Finals

So this battle wasn't so bad, just need to bring Sabers or Beserkers.
(I only brought Lily with me to level up her bond)
#415  September 22, 2015, 09:41:43 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Had this huge dragon been something other than a Lancer, like an Archer, this battle would have gone an entire different way. I'm so glad it's a Lancer.

It's also the best place to farm those Dragon Scales. Overuse it guys.
#416  September 22, 2015, 10:09:15 am
-Added countermeasures against decreased performance when large number of critical stars dropped
Oh, maybe it'll be slightly more playable on my tablet. That's when it would freeze and give up most often.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#417  September 22, 2015, 09:01:48 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I remember how much the frame rate goes crazy when you get tons of stars. Glad it will change.

Goddamn it, the big dragon keeps crushing my hopes giving me red chests, to then show that it's only a skill up gem.

Edit: Oh hey, I just got a Fou ATK card for Lancers. And all my Lancers are maxed! Guess the next update will be useful for me.

Edit2: So yeah guys, in case you can't join the game, maintenance has been extended to 19:00. We will get two more quartz though, so that means we get 3 rolls instead of two.

Edit3: Aaaand extended again to 20:00. Better give us yet another quartz or two.

Edit4: It's finally available, but we need to wait for QooApp to update the version they have before we're able to play it.
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:25:38 pm by Nanashi_1337
#418  September 23, 2015, 01:44:18 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 02:05:06 pm by S.D.
#419  September 23, 2015, 02:28:38 pm
Should I put (this evening, in about 5 hours) my Lv 50 Emiya as support instead of Lancelot for the duration of the event ? First I'll see if he survives long enough (maybe putting him in the back row so he comes out against Nero). Apparently Nero is super strong and she comes out last after the other Servants.
#420  September 23, 2015, 02:34:23 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Fuck that Nero. Fuck it with all my life. This goddamn thing keeps overusing her goddamn skills, which not only can heal her back up to 7000 HP, but it gives her massive defense buffs, to the point of making my Berserkers do three-digit damage. What the fuck?!

I thought I had won the goddamn battle when Nero was the only one alive and I had wasted the 3CS to bring back my entire party for her, but the rate of healing + the absurd defense buff + damage output she has makes her even harder than dealing with the other 6 Servants. I will have to waste Quartz for this, because this is just impossible I swear. Not even using Medea's NP helps me at all, she instantly uses Imperial Priviledge two times in a row and there you go, she gets two defense buffs (AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE RANDOM!!!) and I'm screwed.

And as far as I tested, she seems to be scripted to spam the healing skills at less than 10K HP, so you better kill her fast before you reach that amount else your attacks will do shit damage and she'll be back to five-digit health bar.
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 02:37:40 pm by Nanashi_1337