Fate/Grand Order (Read 2206884 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#481  September 29, 2015, 09:18:32 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
... ... ...

Half of me is extremely happy that they made the login bonus even better, the other half wants to murder DW and TM for making us go through this shitty amount of login bonuses before they changed it. Those constant 1* EXP cards still make me angry every time I log in.

The ascension 1/2 AP is something we all knew it was going to happen, so yay! I suppose the 1/2 AP for main quests is okay, I guess, if we need to farm some materials (though I don't see the logic on not doing it for the Interludes but oh well...). Also, yay super level. Guess the recent events have made them change the format of it. And finally no more shitty 1* EXP coming from the Servants and Shadow Servants. Now increase the chance of getting the monuments and pieces based on the difficulty of the quest please DW.

But hey, these changes are amazing. Just how much profit did this game bring that they don't mind doing this?
#482  September 30, 2015, 12:40:03 am
  • Passing Through
Finally able to get this thing running on a tablet. If anyone wants to add me
ID = 263919407
Name: メリアス
Leader: Saber Alter
#483  September 30, 2015, 01:29:53 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Seems like the game is having a 400 DL event soon.
(Or so I think, took a gander at the in-game news.)
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:35:50 am by KaiserHero
#484  September 30, 2015, 02:01:42 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#485  September 30, 2015, 02:34:23 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
KaiserHero, please start actually reading other people's posts.
Also, yay super level. Guess the recent events have made them change the format of it.
I still want an Extreme version of the ascension daily, farming for monuments is painful, more so if they're from the daily where you have  four classes competing between themselves. I swear getting the one Berserker monument I need will be hell (And then I need another ten more for the final one, Jesus)
#486  September 30, 2015, 03:43:58 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Right, my apologies.

I've experienced the hell that is trying to get Lancer Pieces from Shadow Benkei.
I'd rather just wait for the Three Knights Ascension items event again.

Also since I'm on track, Black Grail CE seems quite riske.
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:47:30 am by KaiserHero
#487  September 30, 2015, 11:12:51 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#488  September 30, 2015, 12:25:49 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I think there's only Saber pieces and monuments at the moment. Hopefully they'll rotate them or something, I'm getting all the summoning tickets, I'm scared of running out of prisms though, I don't want to burn 3* cards just to get one (Sure you can even burn EXP but I'm too stingy with it)

Edit:
One 40 quartz roll, and a bunch of summoning tickets later.. no Kintoki.
At least I got a Kaleidoscope and all the new CEs...
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:51:43 pm by S.D.
#489  September 30, 2015, 01:08:53 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
#490  September 30, 2015, 01:44:02 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
You got multiplied in the comments LOL. Anyway, I will get the chance to roll later, as I have no friend points, quartz nor tickets available right now.

Also, I just did Marie Antoinette second fight in the second interlude. It's not really hard honestly. Two fights against easy ghosts then one fight against Marie (not a Shadow one, so yeah, she can use her NP). Marie is more annoying than hard honestly, since she tends to spam that skill that makes her invincible for three attacks, allowing her 5-bar NP to fill a lot of times.

I wish they put a cooldown to the enemy skills. Not a big one like we have, but at least one that doesn't make fights turn into a "I'm going to spam every turn invincibility just to fuck with you". It makes fights more annoying than they should be.
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:47:13 pm by Nanashi_1337
#491  September 30, 2015, 02:17:19 pm
I think there's only Saber pieces and monuments at the moment.
I'm not home so I can't check but I'm looking at a screenshot and the text says "one of every types of piece/monument" so it seems to me like you get all 7 for 20/30 prisms. It's also called piece/monument *set* for the 4M DL campaign.
#492  September 30, 2015, 03:35:23 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Managed to pull Medea from the extra tickets I had.
Time to break the rules.
#493  September 30, 2015, 04:31:43 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I think there's only Saber pieces and monuments at the moment.
I'm not home so I can't check but I'm looking at a screenshot and the text says "one of every types of piece/monument" so it seems to me like you get all 7 for 20/30 prisms. It's also called piece/monument *set* for the 4M DL campaign.

Yep, it's one of every piece. Not really worth it honestly, it's just one piece and one monument, when you need more than that for 4* and 5* Servants, but I suppose one is better than nothing. The same applies for the skill gems too. Btw, get the skill gems last, they're worthless except perhaps the one with the highest rarity.

Also keep in mind we will be given Mana Prisms for daily bonuses so you don't need to go on a massive burning spree. We will get 150 MP, so make your calculations from there.

One hard thing I had to decide today, was to either continue farming the dangos (I could get 40 monuments in total when you can trade gold dangos, with 19 more monuments remaining to farm as I got all pieces) or use the fact that the Ascension quests are cheap to farm them. Guess I'll do a mix.
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 04:37:30 pm by Nanashi_1337
#494  September 30, 2015, 06:56:16 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios

Partway through France, I decided I needed an Assassin, so I did a friend-point summon and got Mata Hari.

edit: I swear Mata and Marie Antoinette have the same VA.
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 07:12:44 pm by Dumanios
#495  September 30, 2015, 07:57:46 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
If that's the only Assassin you got, then yeah, I guess you have no choice here. If you get another one, I highly recommend you to swap it. As much as I like her, as a fighter she sucks. Terrible low stats, not really usefull skills and worthless NP makes her the worst Assassin so far.

If this had been a war simulator, her Information Gathering (A++) and Pheromones (B) would make her one of the best spies in the game. As this isn't a war simulator, she's basically screwed.

Edit: Oh hey, it's a Servant! Oh hey, it's a Silver Saber... Oh hey, it's not Gilles, it's Caesar! My first one!

Expectation, disappointment and happiness. One single roll can bring you that much. I also got a Boudicca, but meh. And another Limited/Zero Over, the only 5* CE that I seem to get. Is this love?
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:33:08 pm by Nanashi_1337
#496  September 30, 2015, 10:05:52 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
If that's the only Assassin you got, then yeah, I guess you have no choice here. If you get another one, I highly recommend you to swap it. As much as I like her, as a fighter she sucks. Terrible low stats, not really usefull skills and worthless NP makes her the worst Assassin so far.

If this had been a war simulator, her Information Gathering (A++) and Pheromones (B) would make her one of the best spies in the game. As this isn't a war simulator, she's basically screwed.

I see.

After doing some more friend point summons, I managed to get the legendary dragon slayer himself.

(also Eric Bloodaxe, Mephistoples, and Mozart in a separate batch, but I already have Lu Bu and Medea.)
#497  September 30, 2015, 10:07:45 pm
Oh my god the new 40AP expert EXP daily is incredible. Just three or four quartz and I got Sir Zerkalot to his fourth ascension (Archer EXP go to Emiya, I'm holding out on Saber EXP in case I roll Arturia Alter but I can still spend a few here and there, and FSNCu doesn't need to climb up very fast).
Plus Zerkalot's NP with Master ATK up can still clean up the final wave of the 40AP in one shot, soooo Kaleidoscope goes back to him and my other couple best can get a Sakura.
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:13:19 pm by DKDC
#498  September 30, 2015, 10:20:04 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yeah, the reward of that quest is amazing. The majority of drops are Gold EXP, and you can only get Gold or Silver EXP. Leveling is so much fast now. And as always, Hands of Dawn are easy to kill, even if they have more HP.

I'm really praying that I get a Saber Alturia, that way I finally have a Servant that focuses on attacking. d'Eon is unfortunately support. In fact, I have too much support characters LOL. I seriously need more firepower.
#499  September 30, 2015, 10:45:09 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Attempt to roll
>THe circles on the gatcha screen are yellowish
>what
>Yellow Saber
>Motherfucking Saber Alter
THe singles meme is right,holy fucking shit.
Sorry,Chevalier,but you're getting fucking replaced the second I level Alter up.

Also the new 40 AP quest is really damn good,although it really makes me hate the fact that its a 40 ap quest because I can only do it twice before needing to wait.And I don't really have a lot of quartz to waste
I decided I needed an Assassin
What,my chinalady not good enough for you :(
Just kidding,Mata Hari is probably one of the worst assassins in the game so far.You better hope to get Hassan or Kojiro from FP rolls,hell even Phantom of the Opera is a better assassin than her.
Unless you just want big titties,then its either her or Carmilla.
#500  October 01, 2015, 04:04:16 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah I only skimmed through the store but then I noticed that it was one of each.
I'll definitely get that one monument I need later (I need more prisms from daily log in), I'm still working on dangos, but at this rate I might be able to buy everything off the store (Except for the 5K CE.. maybe)

I saw screenshots of people's drops from the 40AP, it was mostly gold, that's awesome. I'll be farming it after this event.

...Aaand I got a second Kaleido from a summmoning ticket, no Robin Hood, No Martha, No Saber Alter, no Kintoki.

Edit:
If he only wasn't a 1*, I'd set him as my friend summon for whoever still needs to save France