YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140420 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#561  October 17, 2015, 02:26:30 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
From 3* to a glorious 5*, that's not bad at all, I have yet to pull a 5* servant.

So, I'm done maxing out all my servants, and I don't want to ascend a bunch of them past their first one because ascension mats are a gigantic pain to farm and I'm saving them for a better servant. All I do now is just farm EXP cards and burn them for mana prisms, Okeanos can't come soon enough. At least I'll be able to level up caster Liz right away.
#562  October 17, 2015, 09:14:56 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I just recently saw what S.D. means, since Preacher hasn't posted any image about it yet. Basically, I see you got Attila... If you don't pay in this game, I seriously want your luck.

Oh well, four more days for Liza Castle event. After how hilarious the dango event was, I hope they added a story for this one too.
#563  October 17, 2015, 01:18:18 pm
Yeah, it does have a story.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#564  October 17, 2015, 02:15:24 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Basically, I see you got Attila... If you don't pay in this game, I seriously want your luck.

Nope, haven't paid a single yen, just a random summoning ticket drop. She's my third 5 star after Jeanne and Zhuge Liang.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#565  October 18, 2015, 12:29:37 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Did they nerf the log in bonuses again?I'm not getting any quartz anymore
Also really close to getting that final ascension for Jing Ke and not that far from getting one for Proto Cu too
But I need like 8 golden assassin monuments and I can already see that thats gonna take forever
#566  October 18, 2015, 12:33:57 am
Uh ? The quartz weren't a daily thing, at least not outside of the 4M DL campaign that lasted, what, 15 days ? The regular daily login bonus was, I think, one quartz on the fourth day and one or two on the seventh day, something like that, then more in the tenth, twentieth, fiftieth and so on, or something.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#567  October 18, 2015, 12:23:21 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm a fucking idiot. I got that ticket from the daily bonus, and instead of using it in the Story gatcha, which was my plan, I used it in the special gatcha because I was not paying attention, earning myself a goddamn Saber Gilles.

I'm a fucking idiot, seriously.
#568  October 18, 2015, 03:07:16 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Uh ? The quartz weren't a daily thing, at least not outside of the 4M DL campaign that lasted, what, 15 days ? The regular daily login bonus was, I think, one quartz on the fourth day and one or two on the seventh day, something like that, then more in the tenth, twentieth, fiftieth and so on, or something.

10 Quartz on the 75th day, 20 on the 100th day and 20 more every 50th day after that, according to my sources.
#569  October 18, 2015, 03:13:01 pm
I'm a fucking idiot. I got that ticket from the daily bonus, and instead of using it in the Story gatcha, which was my plan, I used it in the special gatcha because I was not paying attention, earning myself a goddamn Saber Gilles.

I'm a fucking idiot, seriously.
don't sweat it, the story gatcha would have given you a Shinji anyway.
#570  October 18, 2015, 09:15:34 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
don't sweat it, the story gatcha would have given you a Shinji anyway.

You're right, I shouldn't care about it. After all, I just got this beauty of a friend roll here:

My entire family wondered why I screamed of joy LOL. Though the fact that I have Kiyohime at her third ascension makes me a bit angry that I haven't got him before.
#571  October 19, 2015, 01:26:33 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
That's pretty good for a FP roll.
I wish I could land the 3* servants I'm missing (Caster Gilles, Alexander, Jing Ke) because burning all these EXP cards seems a bit of a waste (Sorta, the prisms are nice I guess)
#572  October 19, 2015, 01:51:17 am
I think I've got every last 1-3* Servant available. Most of them with a lv3~5 NP. I'm only FP rolling when I need just one or two 2* EXP card to jump a level with someone. And I've maxed or nearly maxed my Kaleido and the few other 4-5* CEs I have (of course by maxed I mean lv20, I'd need duplicates of 5* cards to go any further). So I'm just not FP rolling anymore. Waiting for Okeanos to drop.
#573  October 19, 2015, 02:36:24 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I think they were going to rework the FP system and gacha, I haven't really done any FP rolls in a while, I have 40 or so draws saved, I have little to no incentive to roll, I mean, sure I could get the 3*'s I'm missing but I'll most likely get EXP cards and I have no use for those (If only we could use those to level up CEs)
#574  October 20, 2015, 01:34:39 am
Ugh. A couple days ago, I finally spent my last quartz farming seeds and twin crystals. A few hours ago, I got my 75 login bonus as 10 quartz and a couple more for regular daily. I just finished spending every last one of them, plus one level up in the middle (I now have 120 AP) ; I am now sitting with (not sure how many of those I had before today, but still) 21 Saber Pieces, 35 Archer Pieces, 23 Lancer Pieces (I definitely had only 5 this morning), 6 Saber Monuments (2 this morning), 19 Archer Monuments (9), and just now, finally that last fourth Lancer Monument... for FSNCu's third ascension.

Did I mention I have no Saber or Archer to spend all this on ? considering I'm skipping Nero and Emiya's fourth ascensions.

Fuck you, game.
Not third ascending ProtoCu, and not even touching Elizabeth.

With that being said, they must have increased just a little the drop rate for all those things, didn't they ? I did get all that from about 50 runs of the 30 AP, it does feel like it's a lot... Just a lot of something I don't care for.

I wish there were a slight chance of rolling material. Not a big chance, maybe as much as rolling a gold Servant to roll a silver material in the FP roll, and gold material only in the quartz roll, but at least it would take away from the CEs and EXP cards (no, not from the Servants !), and it would make FP rolls a little useful again.
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 01:52:22 am by DKDC
#575  October 20, 2015, 11:35:29 am
Halloween event details
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/sj065e
Huh, so it's an actual map, like Orleans and Rome.
Starts on the 21st at 6PM JST, until Nov. 4 at 2PM, written by Nasu and Higashide, Servants have popped up at the pumpkin castle, Caster Eliza is guaranteed if you finish it, it has free quests too, and guerilla quests that open from 12 to 1PM and from 8 to 9PM every day so look out for them on the map (aw god damn motherfucker)
Items are pumpkin lantern, fake bat, sweet candle, little cake, can be use in the shop until Nov. 11
Pumpkin lantern can buy you another Elicaster copy, a Maid in Halloween CE 5*, crystallized legend, Berserker Pieces and Monuments
Fake bats can buy Elicaster, Halloween Princess 5* CE, Tinkle candy item, Saber Pieces / Monuments
Sweet candle buys Elicaster, trick or treat 3* CE, dragon reverse scales, Lancer Pieces / Monuments
Little cakes buy elicaster, ghost lanterns, dragon teeth, unlucky bones, Caster p/m, and 3*/4* exp cards.
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:41:36 am by DKDC
#576  October 20, 2015, 12:10:55 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
It seems like it's time for Lancelot's final ascension.
This seems pretty good, I'm kinda bored of farming dailies and all my servants are maxed out (except for Tamamo so I guess she's also getting her first ascension)

You know, Crystallized Legends are always the most expensive item of the event, people claim that those are only used to max out skills but I feel like they might be needed for something else, hopefully I'm wrong because I've missed all of them so far.
#577  October 20, 2015, 02:19:20 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Ugh... Tamamo Caster is available now in the gatcha. But Okeanos is close too... As much as I like her, Okeanos takes priority. Sorry, Tamamo. Medea will continue being my best Caster for now.

Tamamo Cat, Darius III, Mephistopheles and Carmilla have increased rate too. No Vlad even though it's Halloween?
#578  October 20, 2015, 02:36:13 pm
Vlad's a 5*, and I guess they wanted to make it really worthwhile with that 5* Tamamo, it's more unique while Vlad is already available like the other 4*.
Apparently Tamamo will be available again in chapter 4, anyway.

Uh, it seem like guerilla quests and party time are not the same thing, I misread on my phone and thought they were. So guerilla quests will just show at random and party time quests are time specific (12 to 1 P. And 8 to 9 PM)
And each type of quest drops one different item (little cakes are dropped by all quests). ... Urgh. This will be painful. Really hope the AP cost for quests will be low, otherwise it's gonna be fucking insane.
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 04:44:48 pm by DKDC
#579  October 20, 2015, 09:39:06 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
It's already quite confusing as it is. Hopefully it's more simple and easy to farm than it seems.

I'm fully prepare for this event myself, as I finally managed to ascend Ushiwakamaru a third time so I have nothing better to do. I swear, farming that last ghost lantern was really painful to do.

-----

So I checked this:

https://www.facebook.com/FGOStory/posts/188456701487533

Wow, Tamamo Caster NP reduces skill cooldown by 1 (I wonder if Overcharging decreases cooldown a lot more). Taking into account that Casters specialize in gathering NP fast, this is quite amazing. It also increases NP too. A support character for what it looks like, and a good one. Damn it, holding temptation so much.
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:17:01 am by Nanashi_1337
#580  October 21, 2015, 01:08:14 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ

So my strategy for these farming events is to 10x roll once to get CE's to support me in the event and then go from there... but uh, my only worry is gettign Mephistopheles. I already have one at LV5NP, ugh.. I do want to get most of the prizes, we'll see I might cave in but I'm already expecting at least one Mephistopheles.