YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2196106 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#921  January 20, 2016, 07:59:08 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
So that means this skill is now officially another personal skill she has, instead of just a skill that exists in Extra only. Cool for me, that skill saved my ass tons of times against that Excalibur Gallantine.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I got the UMU power with the 4 quartz you can get today! Dat sexy Saber is now mine! That's it, no YOLO rolling this event anymore. My luck probably left me after this roll.

For what I can see, you also need her at third ascension apart from clearing her second quest.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:12:54 pm by Nanashi_1337
#922  January 20, 2016, 08:16:00 pm
Yeah, the interlude has her explain it. You go to the hill where Nero killed herself, she tells you how she didn't understand her countrymen, got kicked out of her throne, ran away to here, kept hoping someone would call out to her (closed her eyes, thought she saw something but it was an illusion, closed her eyes again, thought a random sound was someone calling for her) and on the third sunset, she killed herself. So yeah, it's definitely a personal thing. Checking out Wikipedia, it seems to relate to how Nero chickened out of it twice, before finally having someone else help him out when he heard soldiers approaching.
Yeah, third ascension. I haven't final ascended her. Dunno how many bonds, I have it maxed.

And while Nero has turned even better, Heroine X is not that good after you try her. A delayed party stun is worse that a non-delayed stun (and chances are you don't need a party stun)
Hey, it's still party-wide, the one turn delay isn't really a problem if you plan your game, IMO it's much better than an immediate single target stun. How many Servants have a party-wide stun ? That's something you'd find in an NP, not a skill, isn't it ? Even if you might not always need a party-wide stun, it's still better because it increases your chance of stunning anyone. I rarely use regular stuns myself since they always have bad success rate, and by extension I almost don't use anyone who relies on a stun skill (except Medusa because she has monstruous strength as well and a good NP).
Also on her NP SO MANY STARS

... Uh, could've sworn Caliburn was anti-unit, it hits the whole team ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:43:56 pm by DKDC
#923  January 20, 2016, 08:59:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
It always hits the whole team. Maybe you got confused because it always lands on the crotch of one enemy. After landing though, it explodes, hurting everybody around the one that got its crotch destroyed, though it doesn't affect the crotches of the remaining enemies.

So yeah, it targets all enemies.

Edit: ...Oh hey, now the Fous in the shop cost only 15MP, but you have a limited amount of 20 for each of them. Basically forcing you to use FP rolls to get Fous now.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:04:54 pm by Nanashi_1337
#924  January 20, 2016, 10:12:32 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Okita with Purely Bloom can pretty much make Scathach her bitch.

Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:23:11 pm by KaiserHero
#925  January 20, 2016, 10:30:01 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Great, now I need to get my hands on an Okita! Easy job!

Or find somebody who has it, but unfortunately Okita users seems not to like equipping that CE for some stupid reason.

Edit: Finally Okita users are starting to put that 100% increase of damage to her. My god she obliterates Scathach in an instant.

For what I'm seeing, Tesla is good for mid tier farm, Jeanne for low tier, and Scathach for high tier. Heroine X for Artorium only.
Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:37:35 am by Nanashi_1337
#926  January 21, 2016, 06:33:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
14 summoning tickets and 40 quartz later.. I only got one event CE and Alexander... that's it, the rest was junk.
...I'll just go back to FFRK.
#927  January 21, 2016, 11:50:55 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
My condolences. At least you can get a 4* Saber if you didn't have one before, with a full powered NP.
#928  January 22, 2016, 12:30:26 am
I just noticed that the last lv90 quest that gives a Lore will be Lancer only. That's weird, between the increased Saber power, the very likely swarm of Bloom CEs, and the class triangle, for once that lv90 just might be doable (well, for those who have more Sabers than just the 3* anyway...) Unless the boss has like 5M HP and crits 100% of the time with 400% crit power or something, I guess.
Got 2 Bloom CEs from the shop and about 60k Artorium (with my first Lily), that's going well, Mordred hits like a freight train now. Also I finally rolled Atalanta - on my alt account, so between Saber Alter and Scathach, that's officially my waifu account. Apparently I have a waifu account now.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:34:12 am by DKDC
#929  January 22, 2016, 03:51:45 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
My condolences. At least you can get a 4* Saber if you didn't have one before, with a full powered NP.
Too bad I preregistered so I already had Lily. And she doesn't even have the stats of a real 4*.
Oh well.

Anyways, I had to use seals to fight Tesla... I wasn't prepared for the mobs, I'll do the harder missions after acquiring CEs and leveling up Lily.
#930  January 22, 2016, 12:34:27 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I have 210K, and that's because I've been spamming the hell out of the Scathach quest (after every AP refill, and even got a level up so more to that). I also have managed to obtain all Bloom CE, all Saber monuments and all dragon scales using that quest, since you get like 40 or more of them just by beating it unless you're unlucky and the majority of enemies appear with an ahoge.

And even with that ahoge, it doesn't stop enemies from having their normal drops (unless it's the door, which replaces its ahoge for the 4* EXP CE), and so far I got three demon hearts from the demon in that quest. Now the only 4* and 5* Servant that I lack the last Ascension are Scathach, Nero and Artoria Lily. Fuck Anne/Mary and Carmilla for requiring so many Talons, and even Hearts for Carmilla. I'm finally done with you two.

Oh, and Scathach seems to have a high chance of dropping the bloom CE. I got two from her so far, which means less farming to do. Really guys, use those superquests to farm event items. They're hard, but really rewarding.
#931  January 22, 2016, 01:21:55 pm
I beat Tesla with Sca and Cu without trouble, but I can't beat Sca without reviving my full team. The bots, demon, then Sca herself take too long to kill, even with a support Okita with Bloom and NP and master buff. i'll try a strong assassin and a Sca in front for the riders and sabers, then the back row with sabers (except that's already 3 5* and Blooms everywhere, high cost), but a full saber team + Lancelot doesn't survive for me. And that's with 4 Blooms !
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:25:58 pm by DKDC
#932  January 22, 2016, 02:46:10 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I use a team of Artoria (lvl 80), Mordred (lvl 90, maxed ATK) and Okita support. All of them with the Bloom CE. I also have Nero (and Mashu) in the backrow with a Star of Artoria, so that means 150% increase of attack to all the front row Servants (except the friend Okita who's already maxed, so it's 250% in that case). All enemies in the team need only a turn for each to die except the demon, unless I get a Brave Combo with the Okita support with criticals and the crit buff and star attraction. After that, if all of them have their NP ready, I trigger all of their buffs and there goes the entire enemy team, with perhaps Scathach surviving at 20K or 30K health.

Once I manage to max Bloom on my Mordred and get another Star of Artoria, it will turn into a one-sided massacre. Mordred and Okita at 300% is really crazy.

Edit: WTF, another dropped Bloom CE. Welp, maxed out Bloom.
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:18:52 am by Nanashi_1337
#933  January 23, 2016, 01:42:05 am
I noticed the artorium gifts have one Bloom in them, which is good since I don't have to pray for one to drop (I never had that last Halloween Princess on my main account :( ). And I got mine earlier today, and just bought the fourth one in the shop, so I maxed mine too. Also got the last heart to final ascend Mordred, my first Servant to break past 80... and holy shit those final levels are costly in EXP. Almost 30 4* EXP didn't even give her 3 levels. I have her as my Leader I with maxed Bloom of course.
And I got around to killing Scathach reliably too, btw.
... Hey, the Bloom actually works out well with its intended effect for those battles (any of them), too, for once... About 5 to 7 turns to clean the first two waves, then a couple more for NP gauge, that's like 7 to 9 *5 = about 40% damage up on the NP, which you can then blast over the boss.
... Which is just like a Heaven's Feel. Which has the same rarity but doesn't make you wait 8 turns. Yeah, the event CEs are still pretty bad by themselves, but it does work out well in this case.
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:50:16 am by DKDC
#934  January 23, 2016, 02:24:29 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
My team for Scathach quest is Mordred (level 90, max Purely Bloom), Waver (500 Years Dedication, it helps somehow), Okita friend (with Purely Bloom, doesn't matter if it's maxed or  not)

I use Waver's NP first (assuming I get it in time) and Okita's second, seeing as how they both have defense down debuffs, Then, I finish her off with Mordred's NP.

EDIT: My Lily has Star of Artoria equipped.
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:31:30 am by KaiserHero
#935  January 23, 2016, 05:21:11 pm
Say, I thought A-X was supposed to have 3 interludes available, but I can't find them anywhere (on any map or the Chaldea Gate), even after clearing the Heroine Z quest (cost me my last quartz, not doing that again soon without at least one Artoria Star). Anyone knows where they're supposed to be ? I can't even find the box that tells me what requirement I'm missing, and I have her first ascension and bond level 2.

edit - never mind, first interlude is in Septem, Rome node, requires bond lv3. Weird, the counter says 4 missions but it should be 5, I have the free node and 3 other interludes waiting, and X's interlude is at the bottom and I didn't scroll, that's why I missed it. Tiny display glitch, is it ?
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:09:43 pm by DKDC
#936  January 24, 2016, 01:47:09 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
What happens in her interludes? I'm expecting them to be a joke since the character itself is a joke, but maybe I'll be surprised.
#937  January 24, 2016, 02:02:31 am
I dunno, I don't even have the proper bond level for the first one yet, and I'm already locked at the second ascension :P (assassin pieces and dragon fangs which I'm not getting from the shop yet, I'm doing the tranGstors first, and after that I'll need plumes for the next ascension) I'll see if I can get the EXP and mats next week, but I've already emptied the 4* EXP cards for others...
Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:06:26 am by DKDC
#938  January 24, 2016, 05:58:56 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Having E Rank lung with the gacha is tough, I finally cleared the last two free missions, I can clear Scathach consistently thanks to a Nero support with this team

Heroine Z though, that required even more planning and a Siegfried support, I don't ever want to try it again.
#939  January 24, 2016, 12:39:09 pm
X's first interlude
X tells Mashu about "Saber THE Saber", the contest to determine the strongest, ultimate Saber. Roman wants to ask her if she's really the king of the sacred sword. If you tell her "but you're an Assassin" she says "you're saying strange things again, Master ! I am obviously a Saber however you look at it !"
First opponent is Mordred, she goes "uh ? Have I seen you somewhere before ?" X : "*sweatdrop*" even the announcer wonders why X isn't a Saber. Mordred recognizes X as her father, X says she doesn't know whose child Mordred is. X really wants to kill Mordred, who blushes and goes all WTF is going on. During the fight, seeing X's sword, Mordred is sure X is Arturia. Mordred vanishes all confused calling her afther an idiot (she doesn't vanish like when Servants die though, I dunno)
X "Another Saber that isn't me has gone, England is safe !"
Mashu says that opponent seemed to know X, X goes nope, I haven't the foggiest idea whatever she could have possibly been thinking !

On my way to collecting lenses to get fangs for her second ascension and second interlude. Got my first Star, should get easier and easier.
Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:44:13 pm by DKDC
#940  January 24, 2016, 07:40:44 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Sort of unrelated, but Okita is fucking dangerous