YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2919375 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#11041  July 01, 2018, 03:42:44 am
@ tehdevil,
There goes Akuma, his range is pretty lame already, now -4 on block.

I really thought they were gonna make Evil Ryu as the 2nd V-trigger for Ryu.
This new V-trigger, is just another parry, doesn't work like the Focus Attack from SF4 at all..
#11042  August 06, 2018, 06:06:12 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

MR. PRESIDENT!

MR. SENATOR SAGAT

Both (yes, both) are out 8/6.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/05/g-and-sagat-join-the-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-roster-tomorrow/

G, the Man of Mystery, is perhaps the most elusive character to be added to Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. As the self-proclaimed “President of the World,” he suddenly appeared vowing to unite the citizens of Earth under his name. Although he is initially ignored, Rashid agrees with G’s cause and sets off to spread his message. Who is G? Are these his true intentions? Is G even human? There’s much more to him than meets the eye…

In a fiery move set that hints at his true nature, G is able to draw power from the Earth to improve his “Presidentiality.” With every level his Presidentiality increases, his special moves become stronger and new combos are unlocked. Being able to charge up in the midst of a fight is vital in G’s game plan as his Presidentiality will decrease when he’s knocked down. With magma, Earth energy, and a penchant for giving speeches, G is a character who should not be taken lightly.

Bow down before Sagat, the Solitary King, for his arrival beckons your attention! Sagat first appeared as the final boss in the original Street Fighter and has become a fan-favorite ever since. His main goal? To become the strongest fighter in the world. After his fight and subsequent defeat by Ryu, he vows to one day win in a fair fight against the man who gave him his trademark scar. In Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, Sagat has been in hiding in the mountains to overcome his inner demons of self-worth.

Sagat’s move set remains true to his previous appearances with his signature Tiger Shot, Tiger Uppercut, and Tiger Knee Crush. Known as a master of keeping opponents away, Sagat utilizes his two versions of Tiger Shot to control the ground and Tiger Uppercut to control the air. He makes up for his slower speed by having long-reaching moves, just like the Sagat you know and admire.
Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:15:06 am by Kirishima
#11043  August 06, 2018, 08:42:25 am
Finally SFV SAGAT has become true!!

the moveset showed in the trailer seem quite standard, i think i've all the showed moves included in my sagat. Maybe in the future i'll try to release a sfv accurate version. ;) ;)
#11044  August 06, 2018, 11:14:45 am
boo no chokeslam?

some of his moves reminds me of terry and rugal , and that fire ball /shield he does in the air is dope.
Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:26:42 am by 地獄の花
#11045  August 06, 2018, 12:21:41 pm
Haha G actually has a Q inspired costume.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11046  August 06, 2018, 12:35:32 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, who knows... Maybe he lost his Election Session so miserably that he had to wear a mask and hide from opposition and police now... xD
BTW, like them both. But I kinda don't exactly understand, why both of them are announced and even released in the same day? This makes me wonder, what if they decided to add a 7th char in this season by surprise? (Most likely ain't happening...)
#11047  August 06, 2018, 02:03:00 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
^ That's what I was thinking, specially since some days ago, Ono welcomed someone from New Generation in his Facebook. Maybe hinting that G is Gill?

That or reusing Necro's from Halloween stage?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#11048  August 06, 2018, 09:07:34 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Seeing this video and the "Introduction series".. That character is definitely someone related to Q [if not him before the events of SF3].

He has the rush punches, he got even the special move version of the Deadly Combination[almost the same animations] and the kick throw attack

Not forgetting his Story Costume
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#11049  August 07, 2018, 04:37:22 am
    • Netherlands
I really hope they do some sort of new story mode in the near future. I absolutely LOVE that SFV is more willing to take risks with pointing the individual characters' stories to new directions (i.e. Dhalsim now spreads the word of yoga, many characters like Zangief gradually start focussing on training protegees, Cody is now the mayor of Metro City, Sagat now has a new dimmension to him etc. etc.) but I feel like the Story/Arcade series don't really give enough informatio, they just lay out new treads for the characters.
#11050  August 07, 2018, 04:47:23 pm
Seems like G is a secret mid-boss in Street Fighter V's Arcade Mode Path. He appears in either after the 4th stage or the 7th stage. I remember I did not get continue screen, but I did lose a few rounds and doing one or two CA finish, so I am not really sure the requirement to fight against him. If player loses to him and get continue screen, he will not appear to fight again as mid boss and player gets to fight regular opponent.

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#11051  August 09, 2018, 02:55:30 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Now THIS is interesting:

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#11052  August 09, 2018, 04:26:12 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
From the trailer I already noticed some of his moves had a Q feel. But this comparison makes it clear his relation to Q is much more complex than I thought;

Interesting, indeed.

DW

#11053  August 09, 2018, 05:29:38 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
"How dare you challenge the king?!"

Aye! Big homie Sagat is in the building! SF5 is almost to the point where I can finally buy it now! With everything added, patched, etc. I like Sagat's new attire and really like his English VA. I should make a new snd for my Sagat with that VA. On a side note, that tiger with him in the intro was buff af!
#11054  August 11, 2018, 08:23:48 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
From the trailer I already noticed some of his moves had a Q feel. But this comparison makes it clear his relation to Q is much more complex than I thought;

Interesting, indeed.

Yes...watching it closely, their relationshio seems obvious. I've seen a facebook video where G and Q animations are shown one next to other and... Q is like the funny counterpart :D
I swear there was something cool here!!
#11055  August 11, 2018, 08:27:09 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
 A comparison of Q and G's animations...

Was it this vid FeLo?
#11056  August 11, 2018, 08:48:50 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Oh yeah, that settles it for me. G is Q before losing any semblance of skill or restraint.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#11057  August 29, 2018, 09:25:54 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I think that deserves a bump.

Sorry if it's not, right now my mood is higher than mountains.
Oh. That's neat too.
#11058  August 29, 2018, 09:38:58 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Holy shit, Fiona's costume, it looks beautiful.
Lasagna
#11059  August 29, 2018, 04:09:19 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Well, glad to see Mike in the game then. (Even if it's Balrog)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#11060  August 29, 2018, 06:41:50 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com

What shit have been happening with this game.! Cammy is now Fiona :S sorry for those people who likes this type of outfits but this type of outfits dont help the game characters because this is not the essence of the characters