YesNoOk

Terrorists attack the Charlie Hebdo magazine in France. (Read 31121 times)

Started by Bea, January 07, 2015, 04:34:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Terrorists attack the Charlie Hebdo magazine in France.
#21  January 07, 2015, 07:18:02 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
All these terrorists are doing is using their religion as an excuse to fight what really grinds me is that they are killing their kind, us all humans aren't we all the same why would they kill people who don't agree with their ideals are that heavenly that they get to decide who lives and dies, they have no right to kill people for not beliving in their ideals forgave me if I am being a bit naive also why they hell are the french saying/publishing magazines with anti-religion stuff in the first place
#22  January 07, 2015, 07:20:12 pm
  • Raging Fist
Im sorry, I just see no reason for anyone to be this stupid to take their faith to levels of extreme bloodlust just so they get their voice heard.
Fallen has a point too. Then again why do we have stuff that are anti-gay or just plain weird stuff?
Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:24:17 pm by Flowrellik
#23  January 07, 2015, 07:25:43 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Im sorry, I just see no reason for anyone to be this stupid to take their faith to levels of extreme bloodlust just so they get their voice heard.
Fallen has a point too. Then again why do we have stuff that are anti-gay or just plain weird?

Terrorist organizations often train (brainwash) their members from an early age. So, the ones who are doing all the violence often think that they are doing the right thing for the sake of their religion and mankind. It's not just in middle eastern or underdeveloped countries, even well developed and modern countries have similar things going on. This stuff is real screwed up man.

#24  January 07, 2015, 07:26:35 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
The only way things like these are going to stop is when all the religons actually start understand that we are all humans nothing more nothing less they need to understand that we need to respect each others religion whether we belive in them or not
#25  January 07, 2015, 07:26:45 pm
i don't know what flowrellik wants to do. banning "muslim crap" or killing people because of their religion would only make things worse and turn more people into extremists
#26  January 07, 2015, 07:28:11 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
this case reminds me a lot of the 46 mexican students who got  killed by the cartels; by teh way flowrellik, what do you think about cartels ?

The only way things like these are going to stop is when all the religons actually start understand that we are all humans nothing more nothing less they need to understand that we need to respect each others religion whether we belive in them or not

respect is a two way road.
#27  January 07, 2015, 07:29:11 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

The people killing the cartoonists believed their religion was being disrespected.  Are you saying that the cartoonists needed to respect their beliefs for this kind of stuff not happen or what?
#28  January 07, 2015, 07:33:54 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright

Most people actually do :P
#29  January 07, 2015, 07:34:14 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG

The people killing the cartoonists believed their religion was being disrespected.  Are you saying that the cartoonists needed to respect their beliefs for this kind of stuff not happen or what?
No like I said above they didn't have the right to publish a magazine with anti-religion stuff in the first place
#30  January 07, 2015, 07:35:21 pm
  • Raging Fist
Ugh. This is reminding me of North Korea X Sony over The Interview. Same viewpoint on respect, except on one side, blood is spilled.
#31  January 07, 2015, 07:35:53 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
I dont think that the majority of muslims where offended by these draw only the radical one
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#32  January 07, 2015, 07:37:35 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
why they hell are the french saying/publishing magazines with anti-religion stuff in the first place

Because in civilizated societies exists something called freedom of speech. These cowards can't see what's beyond of their fucking book(apply it to Bible, etc too) or their prophets. They think they're living in their utopic muslim country and this world MUST be ruled under the sharia. They're assholes who can't see that THE WORLD have changed a lot.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#33  January 07, 2015, 07:38:20 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

No like I said above they didn't have the right to publish a magazine with anti-religion stuff in the first place
So you are advocating censorship based on who gets offended.
According to you others rights stop where your feelings begin. Thats a very dangerous mindset.

#34  January 07, 2015, 07:39:34 pm
forgave me if I am being a bit naive also why they hell are the french saying/publishing magazines with anti-religion stuff in the first place

It's satire, not meant to be taken seriously. Of course that doesn't mean everyone will see it as a joke.

Freedom of the press allows them to make the kind of magazines.
#35  January 07, 2015, 07:41:09 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
No what I am trying to say is that they need to be mindful of what they publish because of the extremists
#36  January 07, 2015, 07:43:55 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
No what I am trying to say is that they need to be mindful of what the publish

Though what you say is ideally correct, in my opinion, the thing is that everyone has the freedom to speech. As a result, ignorant people treat others with disrespect when they've done nothing wrong. Sometimes it's actually the victims in the previous case who instigate people for no reason. However in this case, the terrorists are more to blame as they are pretty much showcasing  what the anti-religion papers are trying to prove.
Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:47:46 pm by Watta
#37  January 07, 2015, 07:46:03 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
The Draw where not even attacking muslim there where against the radical who use religion to kill people
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#38  January 07, 2015, 07:50:29 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
Really In that case I take back what I said about the magazine sorry if I said something wrong just to tired it's about 5 in the moring again sorry if I said anything wrong, I should go to sleep now XD
Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:55:53 pm by Fallen
#39  January 07, 2015, 07:52:19 pm
  • Raging Fist
same for my rant.
#40  January 07, 2015, 07:58:44 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
why they hell are the french saying/publishing magazines with anti-religion stuff in the first place

Because in civilizated societies exists something called freedom of speech. These cowards can't see what's beyond of their fucking book(apply it to Bible, etc too) or their prophets. They think they're living in their utopic muslim country and this world MUST be ruled under the sharia. They're assholes who can't see that THE WORLD have changed a lot.

Although I agree with most of what was said, you didn't have to go that far (even though some of it was right).

No what I am trying to say is that they need to be mindful of what the publish

Though what you say is ideally correct, in my opinion, the thing is that everyone has the freedom to speech. As a result, ignorant people treat others with disrespect when they've done nothing wrong. Sometimes it's actually the victims in the previous case who instigate people for no reason. However in this case, the terrorists are more to blame as they are pretty much showcasing  what the anti-religion papers are trying to prove.

Yeah, basically this. It also reminds me of how people are agreeing with Anita Sarkeesian on the problems with gamers today whenever some extreme guy decides to threaten her or something.
This is a generic forum signature.