YesNoOk

Dating, Relationships, etc. (Read 31191 times)

Started by DooM, April 10, 2009, 03:08:12 am
Share this topic:
Dating, Relationships, etc.
#1  April 10, 2009, 03:08:12 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
Just post your own worst first/second/third date ever, and feel sorry for other people's stories.

Mine? Not a worst first date ever, but oh well... I went for a date today with some woman that I met few days ago in my neighbourhood. It was like I knew her before, but just that time I wasn't in a rush and had a chance to talk to her. Anyway, so it's all going good, we're chit chatting, but then I did mention something about religion and she said she's a jehovah witness (I'm catholic) and started showing me some brochures where I can read more about it, and "come to the dark side" (my little joke here). So, out of the sudden, our DATE turned to some weird religion changing discussion, where I was feeling VERY uncomfortable. Then she said we can't see eachother anymore. Why? I'm not a jehovah witness.

Then I screwed her sister.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

So, did you fart on a date? or have you been slapped for saying something nasty? Don't be shy, post some funny/pathetic/sad story!
Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:37:36 pm by DooM
Re: Your worst date?
#2  April 10, 2009, 03:22:12 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
are you doing this to feel better about yourself
#3  April 10, 2009, 03:23:31 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
#4  April 10, 2009, 06:13:16 am
  • SNK is life
DooM: Your same story, but the subject changed to HEALTH PRODUCTS.
I really liked her, too bad it all went to hell by her insistance.

Also, once I was having a meal with some friends and my first GF. I didn't finish my taco, and left my plate on the side and I spat a piece of meat that was unedible. A friend tried to finish my giant taco half and he ran into the same piece of meat. I tried to laugh, but I had a mouthful of coke... I spat all over my girlfriend's face. We all laughed our asses off... 4 months later, at the time I just wish I'd die.
#5  April 10, 2009, 08:09:29 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
has to be the time where my most recent ex RUINED the Dark Knight for the both of us

we went to the theaters, and that day she got all pretty for me. i showed how pretty she was by smiling so muxh my teeth hurt, a kiss on the cheek, finger through the hair, and a "very nice" kind of saying *dont rememebr what&

well apparently she never HEARD me say it, cause we get there, she goes to the bathroom comes back and says some guy said she was very pretty. what else she says? "How come u didnt compliment me? fuck guys that arent my BF compliment me more than you" when, 5 mins earlier, i DID, in FACT, compliment the bitch.

so i try to explain i did, she wont listen, she gets all sad n shit, and makes the atmosphere next to her darker than the god damn movie itself

fucking bitch...

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#6  April 10, 2009, 08:43:54 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
so i try to explain i did, she wont listen, she gets all sad n shit, and makes the atmosphere next to her darker than the god damn movie itself
I'm sorry, but this made me laugh.

OZ

#7  April 10, 2009, 08:48:31 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Sweet jesus I hate that game.
ಠ_ಠ
#8  April 10, 2009, 09:42:40 am
i had been lucky all my dates went natural and fine, that´s pretty much because i date woman with brains, people more adapted in the positive sense to the times we live in this century...
#9  April 10, 2009, 10:16:12 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#10  April 10, 2009, 10:18:05 am
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.
i had been lucky all my dates went natural and fine, that´s pretty much because i date woman with brains, people more adapted in the positive sense to the times we live in this century...
Then why did you post here?

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#11  April 10, 2009, 10:29:48 am
    • France
He has an IQ of 70, so I guess the term "woman with brains" is kinda relative. 8)

And by the way :
im a fucking failure at sex and on how to get a girlfriend, because im like a fucking alien, hahahahah
#12  April 10, 2009, 10:33:08 am
#13  April 10, 2009, 10:48:12 am
    • France
Mocking and insulting are not the same thing. You're the one name calling me (ie. insulting me) with "asshole" and "motherfucker". :yes:
At least, I'm not fucking aliens like a failure.
#14  April 10, 2009, 03:32:43 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
I dont know if this is the worse of funniest but I was out on a blind date and we were at a park just walking and walking.  I looked over and seen a Duck and said " Look there a Duck!"  and her response was...."Whats a Duck?  and I just stood there with a blank face and said "a Duck, Quack-Quack" she looked at me with this puzzled look  and I laughed and said "I gotta go"  and I left want went home lol  I didnt call her again and she didnt call me again lol  I met some dumb people before but dam lol

yes its a true story
#15  April 10, 2009, 03:36:38 pm

woman with brain?
is possible?

boring as hell

20years old girls are so much better than 30 years old women
is a fact
#16  April 10, 2009, 05:43:05 pm
yeah, you mean women within your brain
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#17  April 13, 2009, 06:49:53 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Never had a date.Or at least I don't remember.
#18  April 13, 2009, 06:51:56 pm
  • and the show goes on
made of ripped hearts waving far away,
only my memory stays still, as i say.
Looking to sky,
oh, how many people wished to fly?
i don't know,
beacuse life's harshness is a mainpart of god's show
#19  April 13, 2009, 06:56:58 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
You can't say something like that on the internet. At least tell us a fake story.
Me? I had never a funny or bad date  :'(
#20  April 13, 2009, 06:58:25 pm
  • and the show goes on
but i hate to lie, maybe that's why i never got a date with someone.
made of ripped hearts waving far away,
only my memory stays still, as i say.
Looking to sky,
oh, how many people wished to fly?
i don't know,
beacuse life's harshness is a mainpart of god's show