YesNoOk

Dating, Relationships, etc. (Read 31227 times)

Started by DooM, April 10, 2009, 03:08:12 am
Share this topic:
Re: Your worst date?
#61  April 15, 2009, 07:39:08 pm
  • SNK is life
#62  May 01, 2009, 03:07:00 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#63  May 01, 2009, 03:31:00 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

OZ

#64  May 01, 2009, 03:51:30 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Same here.
ಠ_ಠ
#65  May 01, 2009, 03:54:00 am
  • Sandvich
Well, lets say I look like a Viking or Barbarian and my nick name is Conan. I was on a blind date with a girl a friend set me up with. She was intimated by me and nevus most of the date. After a while she did warm up to me and opened up a bit. Things where going great. Then she started asking me what kind of music I like.

I told her I love heavy metal. She said she liked emo. I told her I was cool with that and I'm not that big of a fan. Once I said that she got all pissed. She started saying she hates people that don't like emo and said I'm your typical "meat head asshole" that hates "emo kids." I told her that I have a master's degree in Structural Engineering and I bet she could never do my job. I also told her that people do not have to like the same things she does. After about 10 min she said she was sorry and she didn't mean to insult me. I told her it was cool and I started to driver her home.

On the way to her house she changed the radio station to one that plays emo. I let it go for a bit then plugged in my mp3 player. She got all sorts of pissed because I changed the station. I'll pulled up to the next buss stop and told her she needs to get out. She got out and was throwing a huge fit. I laughed and drove off. I got this huge text message from here saying all sorts of crap. So I blocked her number. I also told my friend that set me up with her to never, ever set me up with another person she knows.

I know that not every one that likes emo gets all pissed when some one says they don't like it. But, some people freak out about that crap way to much.
Daaaa....There are too many small men on this team!
#66  May 01, 2009, 04:12:01 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
Another little story:

It wasn't really a date. Just a pickup near some supermarket. I wanna share it.

I saw that chick, very nice looking (brown eyes, dark hair, etc.) so I walked to her and said "hey, just saw you from there and thought that you seem like an interesting person and I wanna meet you some more", we chit chatted a bit, then she says "hey, you're really a GREAT guy, but... I'm not into men". It was all happening fast, so I was like "ummm... what do you mean?". Then some girl comes by, kisses my target into the lips (long kiss), grabs her ass and the hand and says "hi" to me. First chick says "it's my date - Caroline".

Gosh, such a waste... great girl, but lesbian.
#67  May 01, 2009, 04:33:41 am
I hooked up with this girl b4 we where going to a party when we got to the party me and my friend spent about 100$ in 40s and liquor for me and him his friend and the girl i was with she was with me the whole night and once all the beer was gone she went off with some other guy i was to drunk to realize what the hell was going on till the next day i was pretty pissed

moral of the story make the girls by there own drinks worry about ur self and not others

Ashurex

#68  May 01, 2009, 05:22:49 am
Another little story:

It wasn't really a date. Just a pickup near some supermarket. I wanna share it.

I saw that chick, very nice looking (brown eyes, dark hair, etc.) so I walked to her and said "hey, just saw you from there and thought that you seem like an interesting person and I wanna meet you some more", we chit chatted a bit, then she says "hey, you're really a GREAT guy, but... I'm not into men". It was all happening fast, so I was like "ummm... what do you mean?". Then some girl comes by, kisses my target into the lips (long kiss), grabs her ass and the hand and says "hi" to me. First chick says "it's my date - Caroline".

Gosh, such a waste... great girl, but lesbian.

That sucks. You should have asked if she went both ways. threesome! ;)
#69  May 01, 2009, 05:29:17 am
  • I got a PM.
A lesbian I was hitting on, told me she liked girls. I responded with, "See we have so much in common, we are perfect for each other." She asked if if I was on some kind of medication. I said, "birth control". Then she called me a pig. I went back to my drink broken hearted.

Well fuck, I thought it was funny. Dikes have no sense of humor.

#70  May 01, 2009, 05:35:57 am
    • ememe.pl
A lesbian I was hitting on, told me she liked girls. I responded with, "See we have so much in common, we are perfect for each other." She asked if if I was on some kind of medication. I said, "birth control". Then she called me a pig. I went back to my drink broken hearted.

Well fuck, I thought it was funny. Dikes have no sense of humor.

Yeah man, I feel ya.

The joke was funny. Maybe she was dumb.

No, the drinking age is 21 here, bub, you are 18.

And you want me to hang out with you, you freaking alchy. Go back to school or get a job or something.

;D

im filling out an application for game stop as i type SO STFU
I would hire you, but Dominicans don't work out well, sorry.
IM GANNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

its puetro rican ill deal with u on the fone
Easy guys, easy. Just start a duel topic here on MFG if you really need it. But take a cam with ya please.
#71  May 01, 2009, 06:27:37 am
  • I got a PM.
I removed the trash you guys were polluting the thread with.

Now please stay on topic.
#72  May 01, 2009, 08:52:25 am
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
#73  May 01, 2009, 09:08:45 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
I never dated anyone.

And I don't mind, I have better things to do.

Choose your girls more carefully next time.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#74  May 01, 2009, 09:15:44 am
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
#75  May 01, 2009, 10:11:19 am
#76  May 01, 2009, 01:08:48 pm
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
I cried because my wips are slow.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#77  May 01, 2009, 07:25:04 pm
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
ugh, i hate the "ok heres my password, now give me yours" thing. my ex did that and the moment i said no she got mad and said i was hiding things from her cause she gave me hers and i didnt give her mine

i never asked for hers, and made it very very clear i didnt WANT her password for ANYTHING. i told her thats her privacy, and i didnt want to invade it, and here she is, yelling her lungs out "YOU'RE HIDING PICS AND MESSAGES FROM YOUR OTHER EX HUH, OR MAYBE THAT BLONDE GIRL YOU FUCKED WITH FRIENDS IN THE ROOM HUH? YEAH I KNEW IT"

i yelled at her, she yelled back, and somehow ended up with her, in my bed, legs cracked open, and my tongue buried in her crotch

ah, good, but wierd, times. bitch is still psycho, so much so that i wasnt going out with her and she was STILL flipping out on me...

moral of the story: if you're your GF's first boyfriend, or anything for that matter, issues can be resolved easily with felatio

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********

OZ

#78  May 01, 2009, 08:13:21 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
My GF made me get a Myspace when we first started dating (which I do not use)
If she were to try the whole email password thing (I believe we're kind of past that by this point) I would probably just give her my gmail information as I don't use it.
ಠ_ಠ
#79  May 01, 2009, 08:29:03 pm
Re: Dating, Relationships, etc.
#80  May 01, 2009, 08:38:38 pm
    • ememe.pl
Topic's title changed to "Dating, Relationships, etc.". Not only first dates are wicked.