YesNoOk

wrestling (Read 2254774 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#941  October 03, 2008, 06:18:45 pm
  • wanna match bowls
if you put all the muscular hosses in the main event it becomes stale very quickly. edge gets over as a heel by using cowardly tactics, unexpected moves, and amazing promo skills. when all your heels can do is just look mean and muscular it gets old.

ok its worse when all the heels are waaayy lighter than the faces.  i may not like cena but his built is good for a main event face.   batista is way to mean looking for a face straight up.    so ur saying that faces being big and scary and heels being smaller and cowardly doesnt get old??   and when heels are buff and very strong isnt dumb.... cause when someone finally always beats that one heel it always blows the building up cause everyone goes crazy.  edge is jus a coward that cheats his way threw lots of things.  hes a good wrestler but him being a heel against batista, undertaker etc. and him cheating GETS OLD
#942  October 03, 2008, 06:21:04 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Batista is no longer on Smackdown.. you're abit late. ;)
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#943  October 03, 2008, 06:24:30 pm
so ur saying that faces being big and scary and heels being smaller and cowardly doesnt get old??
yes it gets old but as of right now there's enough variety in size for both heels and faces, and by making edge a face you'd lose variety
#944  October 03, 2008, 06:27:38 pm
  • wanna match bowls
huh........  ok quit being a nerd and trying to be a smartass ok i dont like that shit.    it doesnt matter what fucking show hes in batista being a face is a dumb cause no one can power him thats a good heel, every heel he fights has to cheat on some way cause hes so fucking huge and powerful and fast.  ok im SORRY that i forgot to say RAW!  fucking dumbass.    i dont watch that shit anyways
#945  October 03, 2008, 06:29:57 pm
batista moved to raw like three months ago, if there's any indication that you have no idea of what's going on in the wwe i think that's a pretty good one
#946  October 03, 2008, 06:33:34 pm
  • You know it!
Well, He loses matches cheaply as a way to make him not look weak.(Though Batista has lost ALOT of PPV matches)..

Also WWE has alot of heel "Unstoppable" "Monster" gimmicks...
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#947  October 03, 2008, 06:34:58 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I'll take those over the chair shots/always saved by random guy kind of heels.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#948  October 03, 2008, 06:46:29 pm
  • wanna match bowls
so ur saying that faces being big and scary and heels being smaller and cowardly doesnt get old??
yes it gets old but as of right now there's enough variety in size for both heels and faces, and by making edge a face you'd lose variety

threwout wrestling there has never been a time when a big heel/face change has been made.  its usually  been 2 wreslters pretty much switching.    example stone cold kurt angle.  id like to see batista switch spots with edge....id like to see edge as a hero type of wrestler.
#949  October 03, 2008, 06:47:00 pm
  • You know it!
Big Show. -_-
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#950  October 03, 2008, 06:48:21 pm
  • wanna match bowls
#951  October 03, 2008, 07:50:19 pm
  • I got a PM.
huh........  ok quit being a nerd and trying to be a smartass ok i dont like that shit.    it doesnt matter what fucking show hes in batista being a face is a dumb cause no one can power him thats a good heel, every heel he fights has to cheat on some way cause hes so fucking huge and powerful and fast.  ok im SORRY that i forgot to say RAW!  fucking dumbass.    i dont watch that shit anyways

OK no name calling. It's freaking wrestling come on WHY SO SERIOUS. Name calling is not tolerated on the forum I'm sure in the future you can find a not abusive way of making your point. Oh and don't tell me about how he was being snooty or something he wasn't abusive.

Thank you and carry on with this very very heated and important discussion.
#952  October 03, 2008, 07:53:23 pm
  • wanna match bowls
cause the nerd was tryin to be smart and clever....
#953  October 03, 2008, 07:53:44 pm
  • You know it!
huh........  ok quit being a nerd and trying to be a smartass ok i dont like that shit.    it doesnt matter what fucking show hes in batista being a face is a dumb cause no one can power him thats a good heel, every heel he fights has to cheat on some way cause hes so fucking huge and powerful and fast.  ok im SORRY that i forgot to say RAW!  fucking dumbass.    i dont watch that shit anyways

OK no name calling. It's freaking wrestling come on WHY SO SERIOUS.
It's the same as arguing over anything else.. ;)
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#954  October 03, 2008, 07:57:14 pm
  • I got a PM.
#955  October 03, 2008, 07:58:13 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#956  October 04, 2008, 12:09:21 pm
  • Cool
Yeah... I did not know a piece of what he was saying....

At all...

And I'm a TNA/Purowrestling/MMA/Old ECW/Lucha/WWE fan.

Yeah, I multi-task... A lot.

I'm sorry, but no matter what language you understand (I speak and read a few languages), SENTENCE STRUCTURE IS IMPORTANT STUFF.

now i wills be out of here stoopid newbs nerd crackerjacks tna is betterz and you alls sucks anyways.

Damn it, it hurts me just typing this crap without correcting it...
So this.... this is the beginning of something awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGN4pLDqSE

I support real hip hop.
#957  October 04, 2008, 11:32:59 pm
who's gonna watch ken shamrock vs kimbo slice tonight
#958  October 05, 2008, 04:52:51 am
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
ok, i'm back after a short absence.  ;D

Time to catch up

woah, is that a teaser poster or is it the real deal? i wouldn't have imagined that as a poster for Armageddon.

looks cool, though

Batista is no longer on Smackdown.. you're abit late. ;)

lol looks like gorewhore hasn't been watching wwe lately

Big Show. -_-

big show is slow...and very beatable and hes fat now and very washed up.   back in wcw he was actually buff

you know, big show had lost a lot of weight when he retuned a few months ago

and he learned some boxing

who's gonna watch ken shamrock vs kimbo slice tonight

uh...not me  :P

also...

possible face turn for chavo?

la familia has broken up? hawkins, ryder and neely haven't been around big show and vickie lately.

do you guys think the move to MyNetwork will be a good one in the long run?

btw, smackdown has also moved to TV Azteca here in Mexico the same time it moved to MyNetwork

#959  October 05, 2008, 05:09:11 am
woah, is that a teaser poster or is it the real deal? i wouldn't have imagined that as a poster for Armageddon.

looks cool, though
it's a joke poster i made (cm punk is in the doghouse). you're not the first one to ask if it's real though so don't feel bad
possible face turn for chavo?
i just don't care about chavo right now, and when he was a face he was even less interesting.

DMK

#960  October 05, 2008, 06:24:47 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Ken Shamrock won, didn't he? I don't see how he could lose.