Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#1161  November 24, 2008, 04:42:18 am
god fucking damnit
#1162  November 24, 2008, 05:09:35 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
That proves PPV return is an instant win.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#1163  November 24, 2008, 11:53:01 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
i wonder how edge's return will affect the business partnership between vicky and Big Show

#1164  November 25, 2008, 01:39:10 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
that was a bittersweet SS Edge winning the wwe title again was awesome, but being back with vicky sucked, and cena winning the title sucked too..... least jericho got two title runs : p
#1165  November 25, 2008, 03:33:07 am
KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BC

#1166  November 25, 2008, 02:55:34 pm
    • UK
i think wwe should give john morrison a push..he is outstanding and underrated.
great arial ability and technique. love the way he immitates shawn...came unstuck this time though :P

also R-Truth has changed and turned into a potentially great star in the future(talking about his shit days as k-kwik) congrats to tna for helping him transform.

am i the only one who loves undertaker(non homo way) but gets bored watching him now because his age shows in the ring and he is no longer exciting? might be just me.

lol the crowed went a little insane when edge's music played and when he won.

i hate vikkie..i think though wwe are helping her out financially though since eddie died thats the only reason she is here, because she has to support her kids init.
love or hate her shes just trying to support hers/eddie's kids so i respect that.

i saw a brief match of kizarny's in fcw  nothing overly special...only thing thats good is probably his hair resembled jerichos one upon a time lol... i dont think this guy will have a long successful run..

heres a vid if anyone is interested.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oztgqgHuCe0

miz is somewhat impressive to a certain extent.

i think cody rhodes is overrated.

ted dibiase sucks.

although they both make a good tag team...weird huh?

manu could be potentially good with the right person... mayb a tag team with umaga?

lol gotta love randy orton lmao... my fave superstar.
ultimate opportunist ;) his 4th succesfull survivor series in a row. cant take that away from him haters.

kofi kingston && cm punk = fun to watch good tag team.

lol im suprised that whole stage + titantron didnt fall when big show fell into that casket haha

also

my thoughts on the womens division... come on they are improving arent they?
ive noticed an extra gear in their performances now. good job wwe. although...the best women wrestler in american pro wrestling right now is awesome kong...(tna).. she reminds me of one of my all time faves bull nakano. is she mark henrys sister by any chance?(lol jk) :sugoi:

cena = champ = obvious. but rather have him than jericho. plus having cena back does boosts wwes ratings.

edge as champ = suprising seeing as i thought the unconcious jeff thing was real... ah well lol.

i feel sorry for khali, poor bastard wresltes in pain every night due to his giantism disease.. notice he limps constantly. but on a good note he works better as a goody..and did you hear the crowd cheering his name? it was LOUD lol good for you khali :)

Accepting commissions
#1167  November 25, 2008, 04:14:17 pm
the way he attacked michaels yesterday really hinted at a feud against him until jbl ran in and... attacked morrison??? what the fuck
also R-Truth has changed and turned into a potentially great star in the future(talking about his shit days as k-kwik) congrats to tna for helping him transform.
definitely. r-truth can spin like crazy
am i the only one who loves undertaker(non homo way) but gets bored watching him now because his age shows in the ring and he is no longer exciting?
his age is showing but he can still put on an entertaining match (vs. edge in hell in a cell)
i hate vikkie..i think though wwe are helping her out financially though since eddie died thats the only reason she is here, because she has to support her kids init.
that was why she was hired in the first place and she was absolutely terrible when she started out. now i really like her character exactly for that reason: everybody hates her and she does a great job at it. eXQUEEZE ME! EXQUEEZE ME
i think cody rhodes is overrated.
i think he's good and has shown a lot of improvement ever since he turned heel
ted dibiase sucks.
i think he's competent but right now cody is better. ted just needs more time. i don't get how he got a movie role this early in the company, though
manu could be potentially good with the right person... mayb a tag team with umaga?
his 4th succesfull survivor series in a row.
he lost in 2006
#1168  November 25, 2008, 08:45:59 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#1169  November 25, 2008, 08:46:29 pm
    • Mexico
KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

................KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

the way he attacked michaels yesterday really hinted at a feud against him until jbl ran in and... attacked morrison??? what the fuck

noone expected that, huh?

definitely. r-truth can spin like crazy

the new Booker-T?

The new Wild Samoans!  :2thumbsup:

#1170  November 26, 2008, 10:36:14 pm
    • Mexico

#1171  November 30, 2008, 07:09:34 pm
  • Cool

the best women wrestler in american pro wrestling right now is awesome kong...(tna).. she reminds me of one of my all time faves bull nakano. is she mark henrys sister by any chance?(lol jk) :sugoi:

She was trained by Bull Nakano.

That's why.
So this.... this is the beginning of something awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGN4pLDqSE

I support real hip hop.

BC

#1172  December 04, 2008, 01:41:12 pm
    • UK
hmm thats odd says on wiki and various other sites she was trained by Inoki L.S. Dojo
Accepting commissions
#1173  December 04, 2008, 06:07:59 pm
  • Cool
And in that gym...

Or maybe that was her wrestling idol or something.

Don't always believe Wiki.
So this.... this is the beginning of something awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGN4pLDqSE

I support real hip hop.

BC

#1174  December 06, 2008, 11:06:11 pm
    • UK
i believe it over you thats for sure lol...
Accepting commissions
#1175  December 06, 2008, 11:34:18 pm
    • Mexico
Nice to see Hurricane Helms back, although he looks wierd with long hair, maybe he should trim it a bit.

i'm just sayin'

BC

#1176  December 07, 2008, 03:33:22 am
    • UK
no i totally agree his hair looked odd lol.

great win over mvp :)

matt hardy champ run will be over... khozlov is coming for him, lol i swear i saw a bruise on hardys chest when he was tied up and from khozlovs headbutt.funny.

lol jeff looked crazy with his face paint, looked cool.

KUDOS to john morrison, aint that guy just great   8)

nice win for maria... mccool turning heel... meh.

poor dolph zigler lol a little unfair facing batista in your debut match hah

way to go rey rey, crafty win over teh miz but a win nonetheless despite being injured(kayfabe?)

cena got raped at the end lol.

nice win for taker actually that counter impressed me, the old pensioner has still got something.....still a fan of course.
Accepting commissions
#1177  December 08, 2008, 10:26:21 pm
    • Mexico

BC

#1178  December 09, 2008, 12:25:26 pm
    • UK
Breakout Star of the Year

does that mean the most bodily acne from years of abuse of steroids? lmao

carlito had BAD body acne when i saw him live....i think the award should go to him muahaha.

just kidding.
Accepting commissions
#1179  December 09, 2008, 05:07:33 pm
OH MY GOD!!!
da pwinsider said:
One of the most newsworthy events that transpired on World Wrestling Entertainment's tour of Iraq last week took place nowhere near any of the cameras that were filming the tour. I was stunned at hearing the following story over the weekend and initially chalked it up to being just an urban legend, but as it turns out, it was completely accurate.

Retired WWE announcer (and current WWE.com personality) Joey Styles punched out former WWE champion JBL in Iraq during an altercation between the two, busting JBL open under the eye.

No, that is not a typo.

As the story was initially explained to me (and all versions I've heard since have matched the original report I was conveyed), JBL made Styles something of a target because it was Styles' first tour of Iraq for the company and was hazing the former ECW announcer.

I was told JBL was trying to bully Styles with a lot of condescending comments and actions, including allegedly spilling a drink on Styles on purpose. JBL was more or less pulling a lot of the shenanigans that a lot of of the performers in the company can't stand but deal with since he has the political stroke of being a tenured veteran.

Several days into the tour, JBL (who by all accounts, had been drinking) did something that caused Styles to physically retaliate in defense. A number of wrestlers stepped between them and held the two apart. When JBL broke free, he went towards Styles, who "nailed him perfectly with a pretty good shot" according to one witness, laying JBL out, busting him open and blackening his eye.

There were no further incidents between the two on the tour after that.

There were a number of performers who pointed out to me that the story was something of karma coming back to bite JBL in the rear because his antics had caused Smackdown talent Palmer Cannon to quit the company during a European tour (and Cannon wasn't the only victim of JBL's hazing over the years) as well as the famous 2005 ECW One Night Stand beating of the Blue Meanie during the PPV closing brawl inside the ring.

At last night's Raw in Philadelphia, the story was the talk of the day among wrestlers, who were amazed by the incident. I was also told JBL was acting completely subdued at the taping, something absolutely out of character for him, as he knew the story was making the rounds. Styles, meanwhile, was trying to downplay the incident to those who brought it up to him at Raw.

It was considered doubly embarrassing for JBL among the wrestlers since he was so involved with setting up the Iraq tours.

In a strange way, some theorized the incident would get Styles over with Vince McMahon because it showed his "toughness" and could pave the way for his return to TV. I have no idea whether Styles' cameo last night was part of any direct result of the "Iraq Punchout", as it was termed to me.
#1180  December 09, 2008, 05:14:34 pm
  • corner push pusher
I have an urge to see Mike Tyson's Punchout!! cover photoshopped with these two.