Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:

DMK

Re: wrestling
#1361  March 15, 2009, 01:16:32 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Yeah after reading Titlin's post I caught the news about it on T.V.....why? Why him? 33 years old and they say NO SIGNS OF FOUL PLAY!?

fdsgd

God of all things don't let roids some how be involved. Thats all wrestling needs right now is more jackass news channels going nuts about it.
#1362  March 15, 2009, 01:38:23 am
  • The Cleaner
  • Just Too SWEEEEET!
R.I.P. Andrew Martin,sucks he had to die so young
#1363  March 16, 2009, 04:46:31 am
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
anyone know when the official cause of death will be announced?

#1364  March 18, 2009, 04:31:49 am
next week i guess, they have to do toxicology tests

miz and morrison vs the colons (the butt brother, the anus allies) for the UNIFIED TAG BELTS has been announced for wrestlemania. hopefully this will make wwe's tag action more interesting with more teams fighting it out for one pair of belts

DMK

#1365  March 18, 2009, 05:12:02 am
    • USA
Do you think sometime down the road we'll have the old WWF type roster without brands?
#1366  March 18, 2009, 05:49:58 am
  • The Cleaner
  • Just Too SWEEEEET!
Do you think sometime down the road we'll have the old WWF type roster without brands?
i think so if you noticed theyve been way more lax with it like cena being on both brands and edge
#1367  March 18, 2009, 06:09:49 am
they usually do cross-brand shit building up to wrestlemania, though. i think it's safe to assume raw and smackdown will stay split for a long time. they could can ecw any day (which wouldn't be a good idea). they've got too many people under contract and by keeping the brands separate fans can look forward to the annual draft and think of the possible feuds that will become possible
#1368  March 18, 2009, 07:14:49 am
  • The Cleaner
  • Just Too SWEEEEET!
they usually do cross-brand shit building up to wrestlemania, though. i think it's safe to assume raw and smackdown will stay split for a long time. they could can ecw any day (which wouldn't be a good idea). they've got too many people under contract and by keeping the brands separate fans can look forward to the annual draft and think of the possible feuds that will become possible
but think about how many feuds that can become possible if they can this brand bull crap?
#1369  March 18, 2009, 09:20:56 am
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
After watching Raw last night, I FINALLY realized Jimmy Snuka was in all those Home Alone movies!!

#1370  March 18, 2009, 01:44:34 pm
but think about how many feuds that can become possible if they can this brand bull crap?
they want to drag these possible feuds out for the years to come. if they did all these dream feuds in such a short timespan then they wouldn't have many exciting things for fans to look forward to
#1371  March 18, 2009, 02:17:21 pm
still not sure if this is for real but lol
March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs (pictured above).

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.

DMK

#1372  March 18, 2009, 02:38:21 pm
    • USA
More importantly I had no idea Kane was married.
#1373  March 18, 2009, 11:05:39 pm
    • Mexico
miz and morrison vs the colons (the butt brother, the anus allies) for the UNIFIED TAG BELTS has been announced for wrestlemania. hopefully this will make wwe's tag action more interesting with more teams fighting it out for one pair of belts

i guess having two sets of tag team titles was too much

still not sure if this is for real but lol
March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs (pictured above).

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.

lol, this shows that a wrestler can beat an MMA fighter anyday in a fist fight :sugoi:

More importantly I had no idea Kane was married.

i'll bet you probably didn't know that Kane was born in Spain either

#1374  March 18, 2009, 11:22:06 pm
#1375  March 18, 2009, 11:33:38 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
I haven't laughed this hard in a while. :D

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#1376  March 18, 2009, 11:43:17 pm
    • Mexico

#1377  March 19, 2009, 03:21:26 am
  • The Cleaner
  • Just Too SWEEEEET!
lol oh god and i bet you someone out there believes that lol

DMK

#1378  March 19, 2009, 03:22:48 am
    • USA
#1379  March 19, 2009, 08:31:20 pm
source: www.pwtorch.com

-- Vince McMahon is still not a big supporter of Christian as he was initially against putting the ECW Superstar in the Money in the Bank Match at WrestleMania XXV. According to a well-placed source, agents and writers had to talk McMahon into putting Christian in the match. Christian is said to be close with Raw head writer Brian Gewirtz among others involved in the creative process.

With that being said, a possible Christian win at WrestleMania should not be ruled out as McMahon has been in a swerve mode as of late as he enjoys delivering the opposite of what people expect these days. He's upset over people within his company leaking info to the wrestling media, hence his mood.
hahaha wrestling journalism sucks. "vince hates christian but there is a chance he wins mitb". i hope he wins and cashes in for a title and wins it and these sites keep reporting about how much vince still hates christian

DMK

#1380  March 19, 2009, 09:08:12 pm
    • USA
I could understand the leaks from the creative department though. What he shouldn't be mad at is people knowing about shows matchs ahead of time because aside from RAW/PPV everything is taped, right?