YesNoOk

Akuma, Oni and Shin Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken (20/08/2013) (Read 48071 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, August 22, 2013, 02:18:38 am
Share this topic:
Akuma, Oni and Shin Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken (20/08/2013)
#1  August 22, 2013, 02:18:38 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Hey Guys!, here my Best Work!
First. Sorry For my bad English. tis Akuma. I have created him, I put him 4 modes, Akuma, Shin Akuma, Oni and Master Akuma(all modes).
Many body says "Its Impossible make oni for mugen" And no. its not impossible, i have created many super moves, and the "TENCHI SOKAIGEN" ^^, yeah, i update the character approximately one time per two weeks, and well, its hard write in this language.
DOWNLOAD: http://ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
only for mugen 1.0, brrff... this is not a "PotS shin gouki edit", this is a fucking work, yeah, he has many pots system codes, but is not a fucknig edit...

I love mugen, Ejoy!
Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:46:23 am by Mr. Ansatsuken
Re: Akuma, Oni and Shin Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken (20/08/2013)
#2  August 22, 2013, 02:19:32 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Links, please?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#3  August 22, 2013, 02:25:17 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
#4  August 22, 2013, 02:26:06 am
  • ...why it is always HARDer to be myself?!
    • Brazil
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... *-*
#5  August 22, 2013, 02:29:34 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Hoping his bugs have been fixed!
#6  August 22, 2013, 02:32:51 am
    • USA
    • anthony_bronze@yahoo.com
Is there a win mugen patch for this character?
#7  August 22, 2013, 02:33:59 am
  • tired
This is the older releases section, so chances are he's compatible with it to begin with. :V
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#8  August 22, 2013, 02:42:01 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
I have been playing 1.0 for monthes my friend ...
#9  August 22, 2013, 03:28:44 am
@Mr. Ansatsuken: I have played with your akuma for a while now. I first discovered it at the most unusual place to look for mugen characters, mugen wikia.  --; But I have to say your Akuma is the best akuma I played since P.O.T.S's shin akuma. Often choose master akuma just cause he has all the moves. :D  Atho a bit overpowered but thankfully your akuma is not one of those HYPER GOD ALMIGHTY SHIT characters.

I'm looking forward to your evil ryu but I hope you have plans to make him a bit more unique cause right now your current evil ryu is WAY too similar to your akuma even if its just a beta release.
#10  August 22, 2013, 04:19:59 am
  • constructive criticism welcomed
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
im so glad im not the only one that used master akuma just because of the moves,(i felt like a cheater lol) ya its a shame he is a bit over powered but i agree he is my fave, so far great job

Perfection is a myth, always strive to be better
My Ports: http://mugennoobin.imgur.com
#11  August 22, 2013, 08:00:38 am
Only for mugen 1.0?
#12  August 22, 2013, 12:08:30 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#13  August 22, 2013, 01:16:40 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#14  August 22, 2013, 01:27:50 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
This looks cool.

*See's it's 87 MB*

:bigcry:

Damn my third world country internet once again
#15  August 22, 2013, 11:11:28 pm
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/UltimateBiosparkX?feature=mhee
These characters are pretty cool. Both play solid; love the effects for both, its very nice to see some refreshing and vibrant hi-res flavor to characters effects; would like to see their other supers in them (hopefully reminds me of limited supers in SF4 series), Evil Ryu can't chain combo, but Akuma can?; lots of push back from normal attacks; make use of the palette selector for both and make it easier for choosing Akuma's different forms too; love the hyper backgrounds portraits too, excellent job. Looking forward to great works and updates from this creator.
UltimateBiosparkJ a.k.a J-Wizzy, Themes on Deck!!

image hosting without registration
#16  August 22, 2013, 11:12:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
congrats on your release man.
#17  August 22, 2013, 11:21:54 pm
It's an edit of P.o.t.S.'s Akuma, please move it to Edits and Add-ons.
#18  August 23, 2013, 12:03:49 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
The new supers almost kill the opponent. That's overkill.
And why did you remove so many supers from regular/Shin Akuma ? :(
#19  August 23, 2013, 12:16:57 am
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
#20  August 23, 2013, 01:03:14 am
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
iam not very good at giving feedback but i was playing with your character today and i have to say  master akuma doesnt even seem all that his hadoken in the air takes half health and his hyper doing it in the air almost kills the other player

he really doesnt have many moves and if i read this right he is suppose to have the combine power from all of the akuma modes? or is that way there more then one def file in this character?
#21  August 23, 2013, 01:58:45 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
i will fucking put lower damage, i know, i have never posted anything in a "forum", and thanks for your critics, i think i can add lower damage, and better features.
but man, if you dont fucking know the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Akuma's Lvl 1 Supers, (Messatsu Gou Hadou Ungyo/Agyo), man,
your complaints have reason, First.
I create the Character in Marvel vs Capcom 3 style... (Like "D. Rugal" style), but before upload the character, i patchhim with Pot'S cvs2 style.
and thats why he cant lie down. i will improve the character, so, MUGEN IS ONLY A FUCKING GAME. and thanks, i will patch him with "PotS/Jmorphman Style" ¿ok?
Thanks!
again, sorry for my fucking awful english, in my country is not the national leangue jeje
#22  August 23, 2013, 04:48:32 am
  • Niigasan
Why curse so much that's bad for business dude

NoZ

#23  August 23, 2013, 05:14:47 am
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Because he fucking wants to learn to properly speak some damn motherfucking english,Jesus fucking Christ
#24  August 23, 2013, 05:33:13 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Oye Mr.Ansatsuken, cálmate un poco. El que no hables bien en inglés no significa que tení que andar puteándoles. Y bueno, se calmo y toma para bien los feedbacks de los demás, tu char tiene mucho potencial y me parece genial que lo hagas con 4 modos. Y bueno, te recomiendo moverlo mejor a la sección de 1.0, esta es más que nada para los lanzamientos compatibles con WinMugen... y no es la idea que te ganes mala fama con uno de tus primeros chars, no??

The rest of guys here, sorry for my post in spanish, but it's necessary in this case. Basically I said him to calm down, get a better behavior, listen feedback and move this to 1.0 section where it this char release belongs :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#25  August 23, 2013, 10:20:25 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA

Even though you said your English is bad, you sure know how to say "f**k" a lot. I don't know who your directing that to, but just stop. You'll get banned much faster if you continue with that language. Going to be worse if Jmorphman catches you...

Anyway, this is actually a pretty good edit. Much better than any other P.o.t.S's Shin Gouki edits out there (Including my own). Thanks for sharing.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#26  August 23, 2013, 10:39:33 am
    • USA
    • kaoatlas@gmail.com
Even though you said your English is bad, you sure know how to say "f**k" a lot. I don't know who your directing that to, but just stop. You'll get banned much faster if you continue with that language. Going to be worse if Jmorphman catches you...

Anyway, this is actually a pretty good edit. Much better than any other P.o.t.S's Shin Gouki edits out there (Including my own). Thanks for sharing.

You dont think the Hageshii Gouki edit is good? Thats pretty much the only one I can think of lol
#27  August 23, 2013, 02:30:14 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Why the file is so big???

#28  August 24, 2013, 03:53:16 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA

You dont think the Hageshii Gouki edit is good? Thats pretty much the only one I can think of lol
Crap, I totally forgot about that one. No, Hagaeshii Gouki is actually a pretty good too. He feels different and plays more like a Ryu and Ken. I still have that one in my roster and did a few minor edits of my own. Just a modified soundpack, different hadouken sprites, and configuring the intro of him killing Geese only against vyn's Rock and Terry.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#29  August 24, 2013, 05:51:44 pm
    • USA
    • kaoatlas@gmail.com
Crap, I totally forgot about that one. No, Hagaeshii Gouki is actually a pretty good too. He feels different and plays more like a Ryu and Ken. I still have that one in my roster and did a few minor edits of my own. Just a modified soundpack, different hadouken sprites, and configuring the intro of him killing Geese only against vyn's Rock and Terry.
Good shit bro... I'd like to try him out
#30  August 24, 2013, 10:41:42 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
HEY GUYS!!!
AM WORKING IN THE "CYBER AKUMA MODE", AM MAKING CVS CYBER AKUMA SPRITES!!!
I'ILL UPLOAD A IMAGE WHEN I HAVE MANY SPRITES. jjas
#31  August 24, 2013, 10:47:35 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#32  August 24, 2013, 11:41:55 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
¡¡¡HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
¡¡¡WATCH MY FIRST SPRITE!!!
jeje
#33  August 24, 2013, 11:52:37 pm
^ I don't like the mechanical arm, it looks out of place.  Separate the arm from Cyber Akuma, and make an edited CVS style arm template.  Otherwise, it wont look right.

No kidding, I was interested by the title but after reading posts, I don't even want this character anymore.  Not going to have fans cursing like that.

Because he fucking wants to learn to properly speak some damn motherfucking english,Jesus fucking Christ

lol...
#34  August 25, 2013, 12:19:13 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
^ I don't like the mechanical arm, it looks out of place.  Separate the arm from Cyber Akuma, and make an edited CVS style arm template.  Otherwise, it wont look right.

No kidding, I was interested by the title but after reading posts, I don't even want this character anymore.  Not going to have fans cursing like that.

lol...

k.
#35  August 25, 2013, 12:35:34 am
¿why so serius?
¿why?

I'm seeing massive debug floods, and some of your helpers are spawning double Akumas.  Please don't waste my inbox space with stuff like that, I will not answer you.

It's not about seriousness, it's about showing respect to constructive criticism.
#36  August 25, 2013, 01:19:55 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
¿why so serius?
¿why?

I'm seeing massive debug floods, and some of your helpers are spawning double Akumas.  Please don't waste my inbox space with stuff like that, I will not answer you.

It's not about seriousness, it's about showing respect to constructive criticism.

i don't understand why the people here are so "f**king" angry and serious
i only come here to give my mother f**king mugen char, if you don't the f**k like the char, just dont download it, i make a character with TENCHI SOKAIGEN because nobody before have created it, many people like "Burning_Typhoon" of "-SyN-" have sand in the v**ina, but i'll f**king kill everybody with sand in the v**ina like this "BAD-GUY USERS" ... i have only fucking 14 years old, and i create characters not for your "Constructive(DESTRUCTIVE) Critics", i create them beacuase somepeople want good NOT edits from pots ryu or pots Sgouki, man, I DON'T THE F**K UNDERSTAND WHY THE F**K ARE YOU SO F**KING ANGRY SERIOUS, BUT STAHP.
k?
#37  August 25, 2013, 01:28:23 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Grow up and learn how to take criticism and talk with others.

#38  August 25, 2013, 01:33:40 am
  • tired
#39  August 25, 2013, 01:37:49 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#40  August 25, 2013, 01:46:29 am
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
its just mugen and no one put a gun to your head telling you better do it people can say whatever they want freedom of speech at the end of the day its up to you if you want to do it or not like the guy above me said its called feedback if you want your character to come out great this is the best place to be at for it
Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 08:17:10 am by dark_light
#41  August 25, 2013, 01:53:04 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I think you're making huge deals out of nothing dude. As Basara said, it'd be better if you calmed down and didn't say fuck every ten seconds, even if it's "bleeped" out it sounds ugly, rude and unpolite, and the attitude you give to people when they just point a couple of things to you calmfully isn't better at all.

Creo que estas haciendo mucho hueveo de nada, como Basara dijo, seria mejor si te calmaras y no dijeras fuck cada diez segundos, no importa si lo censuras, suena rudo, feo y maleducado, y la actitud respecto a la gente que les das cuando te dicen algunos problemas y sugerencias a tu char en forma calmada no lo hace mejor.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#42  August 25, 2013, 03:36:04 am

i don't understand why the people here are so "f**king" angry and serious
i only come here to give my mother f**king mugen char, if you don't the f**k like the char, just dont download it, i make a character with TENCHI SOKAIGEN because nobody before have created it, many people like "Burning_Typhoon" of "-SyN-" have sand in the v**ina, but i'll f**king kill everybody with sand in the v**ina like this "BAD-GUY USERS" ... i have only fucking 14 years old, and i create characters not for your "Constructive(DESTRUCTIVE) Critics", i create them beacuase somepeople want good NOT edits from pots ryu or pots Sgouki, man, I DON'T THE F**K UNDERSTAND WHY THE F**K ARE YOU SO F**KING ANGRY SERIOUS, BUT STAHP.
k?

How do I know if I don't like it if I don't play it first?  It feels loose, honestly.  If you play with the regular akuma edit that was made, (what's his name?) you'll notice he feels more solid.  Your edit feels like he's walking on water and not solid ground, so you should look into tightening up the velocities.

Doesn't matter how much effort you put into an edit, unless it's KFM being made into a totally different character, or some other template.  You even claimed to use a lot of the original POTS' Gouki code in the original post.

I'm not the slightest bit angry.  I'm not using all caps, I'm not swearing and no one's telling me to calm down, and I'm not telling people to clean their vaginas.

Surely you must be mistaking criticism for praise.  That's what you actually want.
Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 03:39:12 am by Burning_Typhoon
#43  August 25, 2013, 06:46:07 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
#44  August 25, 2013, 06:57:18 am
    • USA
    • kaoatlas@gmail.com
#45  August 25, 2013, 07:05:12 am
  • Arcade collector
    • Philippines
#46  August 25, 2013, 08:07:56 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
#47  August 28, 2013, 02:13:35 am
  • Sup
    • Lithuania
    • aringas500@inbox.lt
    • www.youtube.com/user/aringas795
Really nice dude, keep up the good work!
#48  August 28, 2013, 04:26:06 pm
  • Arcade collector
    • Philippines
Dude you can post your W.I.P's at the Project Section and create a topic on what you're creating. :D
#49  August 28, 2013, 09:04:21 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
yeah, i'll create a topic of THIS W.I.P.
but now, WATCH THIS ^^

jeje
#50  August 28, 2013, 11:55:57 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Looks pretty impressive, mate. Are you going to do one in the air for Cyber Akuma too?
#51  August 29, 2013, 01:51:53 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
oh sure, oni also will use the sgs in the air ^^
#52  August 29, 2013, 07:10:36 am
I was liking this until I found out he doesn't have his regular supers, only level 3s that are usually one hit kills.

That's no fun at all.
#53  August 29, 2013, 02:36:02 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru

Man! Your Akuma is Great! Just great.
But he have a one annoying glitch- Demon Armageddon.
Begin is normal. But tatsumaki... can you make something with this.
Thanks in advance!
==============================================================
P.S.: Waiting for Evil Ken! ^_^
Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:42:38 pm by Trololo

Uno

#54  September 01, 2013, 05:41:43 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
One thing about your Akuma.. When i play him on Team Battle Simul mode and he has been knocked-out, he refuses to die while his partner is still alive!  :laugh4:

Is it just me or is it what you called undying fighting spirit?? LoL

Posted: September 14, 2013, 06:57:26 pm
One thing about your Akuma.. When i play him on Team Battle Simul mode and he has been knocked-out, he refuses to die while his partner is still alive!  :laugh4:

Is it just me or is it what you called undying fighting spirit?? LoL

i hope you'll do something about this??

..and this is something i'm looking forward too! :D