YesNoOk

Help, I cannot find a Best of Best music. (Read 24893 times)

Started by SlanDome, March 22, 2018, 05:37:25 pm
Share this topic:
Help, I cannot find a Best of Best music.
#1  March 22, 2018, 05:37:25 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA

i tried finding on google and i'll i can find is best of arcade music can someone please i wanted is best of best music, if you don't know the game, or haven't heard of, or if you want to learn more, here's the link http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/korea/part1/company-suna.htm scorll down until you see the best of best game, if you're to lazy to do it, i'll do it, according to Hardcore Gaming 101, Best of Best is a pure party game. The characters are funny by themselves for being ridiculous stereotypes, but the animations are what makes this game so hilarious. Instead of just dizzying after consequtive hits, the fighters hold their balls in pain or crawl on the floor, trying to escape their tormentor. The special moves do their part as well: Punk Tango fuels his ramming attack with fire farts, while Arab stereotype Alli scales himself into a pixellated mess, and Rambo... erm, Scott swings his deadly ammunition belt. if there's anything that you can find of the music of best of best, that would be very much appreciated. :smile:

N.

Re: Help, I cannot find a Best of Best music.
#2  March 23, 2018, 01:44:54 pm
This is one of the games I've made a sound player cheat for.  You can use that to play whatever you need and record it with either Audacity or with MAME's built-in wav recorder.
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17