YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1866820 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3281  April 11, 2019, 06:17:55 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Thanks guy with the jiren avatar I’ve literally never seen, you have convinced me that women having bodily autonomy is actually murder. Gamers rise up
#3282  April 11, 2019, 04:21:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:48:57 pm by Bastard Mami
#3283  April 11, 2019, 05:04:10 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Worst case scenario. Surprised Australia is barely affected.

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#3284  April 11, 2019, 05:50:42 pm
Bunch of goddamn bible thumpers round here.

Abortion is not murder.

Now executing someone who had an abortion? That is murder.

Now please explain how anyone who approves of this can call themselves "pro-life."

While your at it I'd like to know the logic behind being pro-choice making someone pro-slavery, because that's a fucking new one I haven't heard yet.

i'm somewhat an atheist but i don't agree with abortion.

a potential human life is still life. no matter what stage it is.

yes there are pregnancy through rape , but i do have a proposal.

my suggestion rape victims who got pregnant should be supported by the government through the whole pregnancy give them counselling , like what we do with parolees and ex-convict after they served their time. like a parole counselor.

send some social welfare assistants for the victims  . have them get therapy  get their body and minds healthy and at the end they could choose if they want to raise the child or have the baby be taken care by an orphanage.
send some people assigned to them help them give them a starting job after the whole ordeal and from time to time check on them if they are doing good.

and i think it'll help with the state of mind of the victims if they are surrounded by other people who went through the same experience  and with professional help they could easily help them go through with their life.

and for the people who wants abortion because they just want it , that's just fucked up. there are many contraceptives available in the market go to a 7-11 you can get condoms go to a boutique or drug store and they can sell pills over the counter. or that cream thing you smear all over the vagina i dunno how it works.   i think there's alot of "accidental" impregnation going around cause people don't know how semen works. there should be a better and more updated sex education classes.

there are tons of different alternatives way better and healthier than abortion.
Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 06:09:33 pm by 地獄の花
#3285  April 11, 2019, 07:14:40 pm
send some social welfare assistants for the victims.
that seems very exploitable.

i grew tired of religion and its bullshit, we have people here shame killing their daughters and sisters because they got pregnant outside of marriage.
i am totally fine with abortion if its gonna save a woman from getting killed by her relatives or from having the baby then placing them next to school or an orphanage. like its some cat that you don't want anymore.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3286  April 11, 2019, 07:20:58 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
LOL. This doesn't how evolution works. Anti-Darwinist's gets a point for this. XD  :bjugoi:

sailormoongalaxy said:
#3287  April 11, 2019, 11:58:09 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
yes there are pregnancy through rape , but i do have a proposal.

my suggestion rape victims who got pregnant should be supported by the government through the whole pregnancy give them counselling , like what we do with parolees and ex-convict after they served their time. like a parole counselor.

send some social welfare assistants for the victims  . have them get therapy  get their body and minds healthy and at the end they could choose if they want to raise the child or have the baby be taken care by an orphanage.
send some people assigned to them help them give them a starting job after the whole ordeal and from time to time check on them if they are doing good.

and i think it'll help with the state of mind of the victims if they are surrounded by other people who went through the same experience  and with professional help they could easily help them go through with their life.

I really wanted to stay out of this dumpster fire of a topic, but I have to say that this is some absolutely fucked up shit right here.  Your "proposal" involves not only denying women the freedom to decide what they will do with their own lives and their own bodies, but then taking it even further by forcing them into "therapy" which, in your scenario, appears to be tantamount to gaslighting the victims of violent sexual crimes until they obediently accept the consequences of their assault as something they're not allowed to object to.  This "solution" is egregious and completely amoral.
Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:45:07 am by Person Man
#3288  April 12, 2019, 05:58:13 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
To save this topic from political and (anti?)religious fervor I am now going to talk about how terrible my road is.

My neighbors have already started filling the potholes, which have grown massively since the last storms, with more dirt.

Also one of my neighbors cannot stop finding more trashed cars to park on their parcel of land, and it has become so bad that their cars are spilling over into the community road and you need to weave around them and their little tiny dogs that run your to my car and bark. Each day I have to pray to [redacted religious entity] that I don't kill one.
#3289  April 12, 2019, 03:57:44 pm
send some social welfare assistants for the victims.
that seems very exploitable.

i grew tired of religion and its bullshit, we have people here shame killing their daughters and sisters because they got pregnant outside of marriage.
i am totally fine with abortion if its gonna save a woman from getting killed by her relatives or from having the baby then placing them next to school or an orphanage. like its some cat that you don't want anymore.

not money i guess but free counseling and check ups or medical things the victim needs.

I really wanted to stay out of this dumpster fire of a topic, but I have to say that this is some absolutely fucked up shit right here.  Your "proposal" involves not only denying women the freedom to decide what they will do with their own lives and their own bodies, but then taking it even further by forcing them into "therapy" which, in your scenario, appears to be tantamount to gaslighting the victims of violent sexual crimes until they obediently accept the consequences of their assault as something they're not allowed to object to.  This "solution" is egregious and completely amoral.

do you think having an abortion would make it alright for victim?  it won't end there.

plus a little fact about me and my family ... my great grandmother was actually a rape victim herself. she was a nurse from the southern islands my great grandfather was a doctor from the same hospital she worked at.  my great grandmother's parent wanted an abortion she didn't agree and got disowned , she went north in up in the mainland after 11 years my dead beat great grandfather met my grand mother.

tldr a potential life is a potential life. i might sound like i want to oppress people's choices and i actually understand your point. but it's not just your life anymore.]

but yeah let's just drop it. fyi i'm not trying to argue though nor i view myself right on this matter , i'm just saying whatever's on my mind.

anyway , i envy you guys you're getting rain down here in the south it's fucking hot , 35+ Celsius and the humidity is killing me . good time to do ab crunches though you'll sweat immediately.
Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 04:21:56 pm by 地獄の花
#3290  April 14, 2019, 05:32:35 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I'm having the wettest week here, everday is about heavy thunderstorm and pouring rain by noon.

Christian here, although by watching cases of people born with horrible deformation or potentially having a bad health from incompatible parents genes, im more pro toward dna engineering and abortion if it already show the child would face a horrible life ahead by those incompatibilities, it is still a lump of flesh with no memories yet, how is it a big deal abortion to plugging off your family member who fell into a vegetative state coma from life support machine, it is almost the same situation, the fetus is also kept alive by being connected to the mother.
Killing a baby or child is crime but fetus is different case imo.
#3291  April 16, 2019, 09:18:32 am
5 minutes of avengers endgame just leaked, huge spoilers, its basicallay a summary of hte movie beginning to end, literally its footage of someone recording from a prescreening somewhere in the middleeast.
#3292  April 16, 2019, 06:34:10 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Is Cardi B the 'Nickelback' of the hip hop world?  :book2:
sailormoongalaxy said:
#3293  April 16, 2019, 11:27:38 pm
nickelback hate is unwarranted. their not the greatest band but there are much worse ones during their time in the early 00's. angels and airwaves , avenged x7 fold or whatever their name. etc etc.
#3294  April 16, 2019, 11:44:30 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
5 minutes of avengers endgame just leaked, huge spoilers, its basicallay a summary of hte movie beginning to end, literally its footage of someone recording from a prescreening somewhere in the middleeast.

Yeah, the movie sounds entertaining, I read the spoilers a few hours ago. I particularly liked the part where everybody dies and captain marvel says "oh, and now who will be able to help us" and the chapulin colorado jumps on screen and defeats thanos.
#3295  April 16, 2019, 11:49:24 pm
I don't care about being spoiled and all I can see is floods of WATCH OUT THE WHOLE THING LEAKED HERE'S HOW TO AVOID IT bitch does anyone actually have it somewhere or what
All those idiots keep saying don't search Endgame on Twitter and Youtube but I am and I'm barely finding anything (that's not already taken down) (well okay I did see a couple things but nothing like the whole story that was supposedly leaked)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:56:14 pm by Byakko
#3296  April 17, 2019, 12:01:49 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I got the video like 4 times on different whatsapp groups, already delete them tho.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#3297  April 17, 2019, 01:04:27 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I don't care about being spoiled and all I can see is floods of WATCH OUT THE WHOLE THING LEAKED HERE'S HOW TO AVOID IT bitch does anyone actually have it somewhere or what
All those idiots keep saying don't search Endgame on Twitter and Youtube but I am and I'm barely finding anything (that's not already taken down) (well okay I did see a couple things but nothing like the whole story that was supposedly leaked)

this is the one I read. I too also have not stumbled upon the video.

text only
#3298  April 17, 2019, 05:09:43 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
nickelback hate is unwarranted. their not the greatest band but there are much worse ones during their time in the early 00's. angels and airwaves , avenged x7 fold or whatever their name. etc etc.

I feel sorry for them.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#3299  April 17, 2019, 05:28:57 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
ahahaha Avenged Sevenfold is actually alright. Not amazing but passable. Nickelback is crap but yeah, there is worse, like Cock and Ball Torture and whatnot.

GLB

#3300  April 17, 2019, 04:01:03 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Avenged Sevenfold is miles better than Nickleback.

I've always had my top 5 no-no list of rock bands. Being: Nickleback, Coldplay, Simple Plan, Stone Sour & Green Day. Those are my all time least favorites probably. Stone Sour only because I love Slipknot and they're nowhere near the same. Nickleback and Simple Plan consistently play on siriusxm at my job and everyone refuses to switch stations, that's why i can't do them. Green Day just sucks and always has.

I did go to the Aftershock festival last year, saw some AMAZING rock bands live. Seether, Black Veil Brides, Alice In Chains, Gwar, Dance Gavin Dance, Korn, Godsmack, Incubus, System Of A Down & many others. None of which I listen too outside of the concert, except DGD and SOAD and they were very good. SOAD is much better than you'd expect live.

Going to see Slipknot, Gojira, Behemoth, Suicideboys, & Ghostemane later this year. Was going to see Ozzy in Sacramento later as well, but all of his 2019 shows are cancelled due to health issues :(