YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Read 778399 times)

Started by REDHOT, September 08, 2016, 04:02:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Zangief released! & WM updated!)
#361  March 13, 2018, 12:54:50 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#362  March 14, 2018, 03:27:15 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
OMG...!! Blackheart!? I just started getting used to him when I play the source game on my PS2!! Best of luck on him!
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#363  March 15, 2018, 06:55:44 am
  • Raging Fist
OK! So I managed to find some errors when venom and anakaris are versing, as well as 1 from all cast.
(Venom vs Anakaris) when venom does web throw on anakaris, "Hyper combo finish" noise appears afterwards.
(A vs Everyone) one of Anakaris's supers, when hit, causes a copy of anakaris to appear.
EDIT: Dr.Doom vs all (kick grab glitch)
Defeating enemy with a forward or backwards grab with Kick will not make enemy fall down to ground but stand.
Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:06:30 am by Flowrellik
#364  March 15, 2018, 12:54:18 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
OK! So I managed to find some errors when venom and anakaris are versing, as well as 1 from all cast.
(Venom vs Anakaris) when venom does web throw on anakaris, "Hyper combo finish" noise appears afterwards.
(A vs Everyone) one of Anakaris's supers, when hit, causes a copy of anakaris to appear.
Defeating enemy with a forward or backwards grab with Kick will not make enemy fall down to ground but stand.

Thanks!.
What Anakaris´s super?
I discover a similar bug with the Cable´s Hyper viper beam.
With a NotHitBy there, will be fixed.

Follow the project on:

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
#365  March 15, 2018, 06:29:32 pm
  • Keep Rockin Baby !
Here is a couple glitches I have so far on mugen 1.0

As I mention before. Your spider-man has a weird glitch that when he does his hyper. The camera angle gets stuck. You can move any farther from left or right. Look at the video for yourself.

The search of perception of an eye that can hold million or more images instant in a second. When a picture can be describe in million words in a caption.

Roy Bromwell From Rival Schools Sprite
Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:05:30 pm by Taurus Los' Force
#366  March 16, 2018, 12:08:11 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Thanks for the videos! I really.. REALLY appreciate that, I will try to fix all this.
All this you ONLY have in 1.0?

First video:

Tron bonne:

- That bug on her throw will be something in his p2stateno.. you have this bug only with Sakura? or with anyone?.
- In that hyper there will be some explod with the number 8010 into some p2stateno.. that cause that MUGEN shows to you the Sakura´s 8010 animation.. that blue FX... this is easy to fix, I´m only have to delete that explod or move into another statedef.

Captain Command:
- The same bug indicate in Tron Bonne.

Cable:
- I wrote when I release Zangief.. if you fight vs some characters like Abyss, Mech Zangief, etc.. in this case the hyper vyper beam will NOT hit them, because that characters are coded with a HitOverride.
Hyper Vyper Beam has a p2stateno in his hitdef... p2stateno NOT work with a HitOverride (I didn´t know that untill a month ago).
You can fix this if you put a targetstate replacing the p2stateno.
You could have this bug with IronMan, Ryu,or Morrigan too..

Second video:

Spiderman:
- I see now the problem, this works perfect in 1.1.. I put a helper to create that camera center, maybe in 1.0 that´s not works, and causes a bug.

Follow the project on:

#367  March 16, 2018, 03:05:46 am
  • Keep Rockin Baby !
Thanks for the videos! I really.. REALLY appreciate that, I will try to fix all this.
All this you ONLY have in 1.0?

First video:

Tron bonne:

- That bug on her throw will be something in his p2stateno.. you have this bug only with Sakura? or with anyone?.
- In that hyper there will be some explod with the number 8010 into some p2stateno.. that cause that MUGEN shows to you the Sakura´s 8010 animation.. that blue FX... this is easy to fix, I´m only have to delete that explod or move into another statedef.

Captain Command:
- The same bug indicate in Tron Bonne.

Cable:
- I wrote when I release Zangief.. if you fight vs some characters like Abyss, Mech Zangief, etc.. in this case the hyper vyper beam will NOT hit them, because that characters are coded with a HitOverride.
Hyper Vyper Beam has a p2stateno in his hitdef... p2stateno NOT work with a HitOverride (I didn´t know that untill a month ago).
You can fix this if you put a targetstate replacing the p2stateno.
You could have this bug with IronMan, Ryu,or Morrigan too..

Second video:

Spiderman:
- I see now the problem, this works perfect in 1.1.. I put a helper to create that camera center, maybe in 1.0 that´s not works, and causes a bug.

Yeah I only have 1.0 until 1.1 becomes officially stable. Also tron throw happen with certain characters like most of warusaki characters. I suggest maybe you should create a seperate def between for 1.0 and 1.1 or cns files. I don't know much about coding. So don't mind me on that part lol. I am just glad to help. Keep up the excellent work
The search of perception of an eye that can hold million or more images instant in a second. When a picture can be describe in million words in a caption.

#368  March 16, 2018, 04:47:35 am
  • Raging Fist

Thanks!.
What Anakaris´s super?
I discover a similar bug with the Cable´s Hyper viper beam.
With a NotHitBy there, will be fixed.
I'm probably gonna say Eternal slumber (as well as hitsugi no utage just to be safe). Atm I'm just sulking there's no portrait template for the character select..
#369  March 16, 2018, 12:40:15 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Yeah I only have 1.0 until 1.1 becomes officially stable. Also tron throw happen with certain characters like most of warusaki characters. I suggest maybe you should create a seperate def between for 1.0 and 1.1 or cns files. I don't know much about coding. So don't mind me on that part lol. I am just glad to help. Keep up the excellent work

I see, yeah, that´s the reason that I recommend to all to use the characters in 1.1.
Some codes works in 1.1 and NO in 1.0 lamentably, MUGEN it´s evolving, there´s a lot of codes that help me to create a MvC2 characters faithfully, for example, the MvC2 Hyper Portrait code.. if you do an Air Hyper Combo in 1.0 the Hyper Portrait will be misaligned, in 1.1 NOT,there are new codes to prevent that, and much more things.
You can use them in 1.0, if you want.
I will think If I can create a code that works in 1.0 and 1.1, but anyway, I still recommend to use 1.1.

I'm probably gonna say Eternal slumber (as well as hitsugi no utage just to be safe). Atm I'm just sulking there's no portrait template for the character select..

I will check that, thanks!

Follow the project on:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Blackheart released!)
#370  March 25, 2018, 05:50:59 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Teaser Gameplay Video!

10 CHARACTERS LEFT!!

Hi! one of the most waited chartacters it´s here!.
Blackheart is released!, with the Original MvC2 1vs1 gameplay (as faithfull as possible) - 6 button gameplay edition.

MUGEN vertion: 1.0 and 1.1 (all the characters are highly recommended to play in 1.1)

The original authors are Sunboy & Beximus, and this edition that I made, is made with a lot of effort to try to improve Blackheart in MvC2 gameplay, this character was not worsened to offend the great work of the originals authors.

Download in the project web page!:

http://marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es/

What was edited?:

- Metal hit
- HD Special Hits
- Better sounds
- No tag system
- Removed all the extra moves that not appear in MvC2
- Air dash
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all normal moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all special moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all hyper moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible).
- Advanced guard FX & code
- System messages
- Throws
- Combos
- Common cns
- Air combo code
- Dash fwd and backward FX and codes
- State hits
- Fall effects
- Hit character sound
- hits and guards fx
- Hit in fall
- Hyper BG
- Hyper Combo Finish
- Hyper portrait
- Hyper sounds
- Landing effect & sound
- Lie down time
- P1 & P2 icon
- Pre-walking
- Portaits
- Scale character
- Super jump code
- Super jump FX
- Taunt
- Velocity data
- Voices
- Volume
- Wall hit, FX and codes
- Dizzy
- Yacell
- Commands
- Vertical Spinning
- Run jump
- Special dust effects
- Anims times
- Standing state
- Damage
- Negative Edge
- Recoveries anims
- 1 Powerbar
And more!!....

Things to perfect:

- Check all hypers
- Check all supers
- Check air combo anim Air med kick
- Check all demons and Palfx
- Check system messages.
- Check recovery roll command
- Air combo camera
- Tech-hit
- Damage dampener
- A.I
- CLSN boxes
- Air Dizzy
.....and more things in my list

Credits:

- Sunboy (Original author and various original codes of this character)
- Beximus (First edit and various original codes of this character)
- Mouser (Some codes of this character)
- InfinityMugenTeam (Hyper Portait image and some sprites)
- FerchogtX (Some MvC2 FX and sounds)
- Violin Ken (Negative edge command)
- Preppy (Hyper Combo Finish BG, sounds and Portaits images)

Hope you enjoy it.

Any bugs that you want to share do it right there:

Follow the project on:

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Blackheart released!)
#371  March 25, 2018, 05:59:33 pm
  • That one guy you try to care about
    • USA
Awesome!! I will add him to my Mugen asap. I can't wait for Servbot and Sakura!
#372  March 25, 2018, 07:36:17 pm
  • Raging Fist
BLACKHEART!!!!! Oh man I loved playing him in the Marvel games! Thanks RED!
#373  March 25, 2018, 10:42:05 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Blackheart plays well! 

Did you remove some sprites from him?  I remember Sunboy ripping sprites from MSH so his anims should've been full. 
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#374  March 26, 2018, 02:12:24 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
OMG! Finally! thanks for blackheart! Now waiting for rogue and shuma gorath!!
#375  March 26, 2018, 06:36:25 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Blackheart plays well! 

Did you remove some sprites from him?  I remember Sunboy ripping sprites from MSH so his anims should've been full.

Nope, and I don´t know if Beximus did.
I had to add more sprites into him because in MvC2 seems that Blackheart has more sprites.

Follow the project on:

#376  March 26, 2018, 04:58:41 pm
  • Keep Rockin Baby !
Very awesome. Blackheart is one my favorites. You done a fantastic job. Whoaa... you have 10 left. I'm crossing my fingers next for a shuma, marrow or rogue. What ever you give us next I'm thankful  ;)

#377  March 27, 2018, 03:48:36 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Blackheart plays well! 

I had to add more sprites into him because in MvC2 seems that Blackheart has more sprites.
Looks like all his additional sprites are in your sff, they're just not utilized in the air file for some reason.  For example, group 11 has several additional crouching frames not being used. 

Also, it looks like he has sprites for his other variations of Inferno (lightning 1300-1305 and fire in group 1100-1114).  Perhaps you can make use of those? 
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#378  March 27, 2018, 04:34:03 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Blackheart plays well! 

Looks like all his additional sprites are in your sff, they're just not utilized in the air file for some reason.  For example, group 11 has several additional crouching frames not being used. 

Also, it looks like he has sprites for his other variations of Inferno (lightning 1300-1305 and fire in group 1100-1114).  Perhaps you can make use of those?

Exactly.
In MvC2 Blackheart don´t use all that frames in crouching animation.. also in Inferno he use one animation.. the ice one.
Maybe with the final update could make that he use the others one.. why not?

Follow the project on:

#379  March 27, 2018, 07:39:19 am
  • Raging Fist
It would bring out more of what Blackheart can dish out. Hell Ken's 7-12 pals bring out more of a "Classic Ken" mode. His tatsumaki is straight forward and he fires small hadoukens that go all the way across :D
#380  April 08, 2018, 05:29:38 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Hi redhot! Who is next? Servbot?