Started by Bannana, March 10, 2019, 11:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
MONSTER Yuri
#1  March 10, 2019, 11:51:19 pm
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/

Spoiler: README (click to see content)
Spoiler: changelog (click to see content)

Spoiler: more images (click to see content)

There are a lot of things I'm unsatisfied with this character that I might fix in the future, but this was just a vehicle for the system that I thought I'd release simply because it's 90% done or so and it's been more than a month of work so I shouldn't just throw it out. It's not going on the website so grab that link.

I didn't get any feedback in the project thread so just post bugs that I'm not aware of here so I can smooth them out.
Re: MONSTER Yuri
#2  March 29, 2019, 07:00:35 pm
    • USA
some bar updates that are important to gameplay.

From the changelog:

3/29/19
Tweaked
- if round ends on drain, the next round will drain. If it ends on regen, the next round will regen; moreover, the bar will regen during the intro after the first round. This is more in line with source.

bug list is the same as the 3/10/19 list.

Within the next few weeks I'm looking to fix all the bugs, but afterimage looping is my priority.
Re: MONSTER Yuri
#3  April 01, 2019, 05:38:21 am
    • USA
hotfix for bars being helpers to get my animations to play properly
:?

3/31/19
Tweaked
- if round ends on drain, the next round will drain. If it ends on regen, the next round will regen; moreover, the bar will regen during the intro after the first round. This is more in line with source.
- Fixed helper screen move bug
- damage and percent appear when in grab (still one bug with the tens and percent, but otherwise fine)