YesNoOk

UMVC3 Arthur BETA Release - Shanri, Bwwd, Magus, Blade (Read 1553 times)

Started by shanri, April 01, 2019, 08:19:45 pm
Share this topic:
UMVC3 Arthur BETA Release - Shanri, Bwwd, Magus, Blade
#1  April 01, 2019, 08:19:45 pm
    • USA

Here is my second character release.  I am so happy to be releasing my UMVC3 Arthur Beta for MUGEN as a thank you to all my subscribers for supporting my channel.  I didnt know if this MVC3 accurate version of Arthur would ever be created, so i figured that I should do it myself.  It was long in the works, but i could not have done it without much help.  I would like to thank Blade for the idle which got us started, BWWD for all the other sprites, and Magus for help with the difficult code and sounds.  I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with such great creators.

I have so much more I hope to improve upon and add to this character.  he is far from finished, but i consider him 6 button playable.  Please let me know any bugs or issues you find with my character.  I hope to improve on any issues which may exist.
it was lots of work, but lots of fun creating this piece of fan art.  I hope you all like it.

be sure to like and subscribe.  I am planning another release to celebrate 250 subscriber!!!
Thanks!!!

download in description
https://youtu.be/XBZSTQcIVJw