YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1563735 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3.0 Final Release Preview v2
#961  August 31, 2013, 02:41:24 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Updated the Final release preview with all latest bug fixes, and some minor things.

If it proves to be stable this time, i'll finally move to the next version and make this the final 3.0, so people can use it without the risk of data loss or any other serious issue.

Thanks!
#962  August 31, 2013, 07:10:37 am
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
I don't know if it was a bad install or a new bug, but now if I try to test a character in Mugen through FF3, I get an error saying I can only have one instance of Mugen at a time. Thing is, I didn't have Mugen open, and it wasn't running in the background according to my Task Manager processes list.

EDIT: Disregard.
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:55:15 am by ThatIdahoGuy
#963  September 07, 2013, 04:27:17 am
    • norragak@yahoo.com
Two more problems with Image editor:

1. When you paste any copied selection from a sprite #A to another one #B that has larger width + smaller height, or smaller width + larger width, #A will be cropped to the size of #B, missing some of its original content.

2. The rectangle selection tool is only precise when you start dragging from top-left to bottom-right. It will contain extra pixels otherwise.
#964  September 08, 2013, 04:23:31 pm
    • www.bwdyeti.com
I don't know if it was a bad install or a new bug, but now if I try to test a character in Mugen through FF3, I get an error saying I can only have one instance of Mugen at a time. Thing is, I didn't have Mugen open, and it wasn't running in the background according to my Task Manager processes list.
This bug happens to me as well, I haven't found a way around it
I'm making exact as possible Bleach DS 2nd characters. Contact me if you have any ideas, suggestions, or whatever.
http://www.bwdyeti.com/mugen

1. Kon 98%
2. Byakuya 90%
3. Ikkaku 80%
4. Ukitake 0% Uki was always here and did not steal Kanonji's spot. >__>
5. Kanonji 0%
(ahahaha this sig is 5 million years old just pretend it doesn't exist)
#965  September 14, 2013, 09:16:33 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
This bug happens to me as well, I haven't found a way around it

Likewise. No other instances of MUGEN are running. I've tried restarting FF3 and trying again. No-go. Weird. This never happened in any of the other versions I've had.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#966  September 15, 2013, 03:36:47 am
  • Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
    • akkuis1173.me.pn/
Hi again! I think I have a little issue with the current version (3.0.2000.2013 I think it's the last one)
My char has mugenversion = 1.1 yet FF3 doesn't recognize the space = stage parameter for explods
(documented herefor MUGEN 1.1)
The char's SFF version is still the old version, but that shouldn't matter should it? the char is still meant for 1.1 since I 'm expecting to use the new features soon.
Anyways, as usual, see ya and God bless you.
#967  September 16, 2013, 04:01:47 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I'll release the source under GPL later. But it's better to use the built-in Lua scripting system than relying on a custom build.
I do prefer the second option. About the source code...I fear that people could start to make different versions and screw it up.
#968  September 18, 2013, 12:03:29 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I'll release the source under GPL later. But it's better to use the built-in Lua scripting system than relying on a custom build.
I do prefer the second option. About the source code...I fear that people could start to make different versions and screw it up.

Well, it would be their problem then. Support would be withdrawn by VirtuallTek at that point, no? If I were him, I'd support only my own code. You mess it up: your problem.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#969  October 11, 2013, 07:30:55 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Whenever I try to use the function "use CLSN from the previous frame" in the AIR editor, it doesn't work, and it reorganizes all of my animations in random order.
This also causes the AIR organizer to break.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
#970  October 23, 2013, 07:28:29 am
    • norragak@yahoo.com
Here are some suggestions:

1) The text editor should keep the UTF-8 BOM bytes when saving files.
2) The content and editor status of Text Mode of the Animations Editor should be synched with that of the graphical mode real-time.
3) The view port (or say, window scrolling) position shouldn't be reset to the cursor position when you switch viewing/editing files.
4) The file modification watcher shouldn't notify when the file is just modified inside FF3.
#971  November 04, 2013, 11:04:38 pm
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
I have a suggestion. Is it possible that maybe in some future version of Fighter Factory 3 that you can change how hit boxes are made? Like how someone can use the remap pen to change to color of a specific area, we can use some sort of hit box pen to determine which areas should be affected?
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#972  November 04, 2013, 11:31:49 pm
    • Japan
Is there any character pallete tutorial for 1.1 SFF version? I dont get how they are coded into character.
#973  November 05, 2013, 12:02:59 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
I can tell you how later.
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#974  November 06, 2013, 10:56:47 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
I get this error in FF3 when I try to run mugen, Oops, you can run only one instance of M.U.G.E.N at the same time. This makes me have to re-download FF3 again just to run mugen through it. I don't have any mugen process running in the background so I don't know why it is saying this. I have had to redownload FF3 about 4 times since the last update, and I didn't have this problem on the older versions of FF3.
#975  November 09, 2013, 11:39:39 pm
    • Japan
For some reason FF3 does not open character sounds, but FF Ultimate does, did it happend to anybody before?

Posted: November 10, 2013, 01:42:26 pm
Ok, this is crazy, I removed pallete key map in DEF and works fine :D
#976  November 16, 2013, 08:51:13 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
man...why this? or its only to me :p
#977  January 02, 2014, 08:27:59 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
Hey!

I really, really love the CNS editor to death but would like to request one more feature that would be very useful. The ability to look at two CNS files in-editor at the same time side-by-side.

Just having two exact panels so it's possible to compare coding without moving from one file to another, I think this would greatly improve coding performance.
Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 08:33:25 am by Vans
#978  January 19, 2014, 01:19:49 pm
    • USA
    • georgelus@libero.it
I cant Get Custom Potrait

DOY

#979  February 07, 2014, 03:52:30 am
  • MugenSpriteMaster
  • Doy the abandoned student of Akuma
    • Germany
    • http://www.mugenspritemaster.de/
Give it a heighter verion as " Fighter Factory 3.0.2000.2013 " ?

FF3 made problems wiht the Air files who are created with Fighter Factroy Classic  special when i have used the automatic set of boxes

please fix this
 i love to use this tool and miss to see it in FF3

Sheng Long is Goukens buddy and not the same person!!!
#980  February 09, 2014, 03:23:01 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
That feature was fucking stupid and it was a mistake to add it. That's why it's gone. Learn how to make proper CLSNs.