YesNoOk

worst year ever and new year resolutions (?) (Read 4474 times)

Started by aLuCaRd_X, December 29, 2009, 01:25:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: worst year ever and new year resolutions (?)
#61  December 30, 2009, 05:21:01 pm
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA
Let's see..

Pros
*Got a PS3(although recently..)
*Got a PS2
*Rediscovered M.U.G.E.N.
*Got Mother 3 for christmas
*Played Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid
*Got the Beatles:Rock Band
*Got 1000 Army Men(5 of them were broken...decided to keep them as "fallen soldiers")

Cons
*Ds Lite's hinges are broken(system still works...trying to save up some money to get it fixed.)
*Computer's Hard Drive crashed in April

Quite a fine year....

But 2008 seems to be my favorite year..

#62  December 30, 2009, 07:34:24 pm
  • SNK is life
+ Got lots of shit, work was good.
- Lost all my shit to a robbery, had to move back to my parents' house.

2009 has amounted to zero for me. Hope the big 10 is better =)
Just 2 more years before the end of the world!

Mog

#63  December 30, 2009, 07:53:18 pm
Whoa, he didnt knew that?

Then again you arent supposed to have sex before marriage either and the JW from here used to go to whores, so , hey!

T-REX laughed!

And of course JW is the only religion who's members behave that way.  Of course!  How silly of me.  And naturally we should judge a whole religious denomination based on some trampy girls you knew.

got it!

:bow:
#64  December 30, 2009, 08:59:47 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Actually, he's judging them based on the JW guys (most of the girls I know don't go to the whores). And believe me, it happends out of portugal too.
#65  December 30, 2009, 09:25:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
those closely knit groups of people that share one same religion that arent widespread are usually just means to get in good standings into one another and try to climb the social ladder.

They were there for the cunhas ( dunno how to put this word in english, basically getting other corrupted to act out and give them help to get jobs and incentives destined to others more prepared for the positions, like the guy that gets his nephew to be the next boss at a firm as a first job even if there was someone there for the place already) and to act as if they were gonna be part of the 144000 persons that will be witnesses during the armageddon to happen in 1914, 1918, 1925, 19411975, 2005...

CROSS THAT, 2034!!! now the 144000 are the ones that were born before 34 and the others will get...huhhhh "ROLLS DICE"... RESSURECTION.
Oh btw, only us and us alone are gonna be right so you are gonna have to cut ties with your family and friends unless you can convice them to turn into one of us as well, what is that? your brother or family member was expelled from the religion? You must now pretend that they dont exist and not acknoledge them, at all. Yeah bitch, do it for christ, the power of christ compells you to not acknoledge your family members, christ rolls that way. Whats that? A flag?! You shall not salute it or sing anthems or whatever, you cant go vote either bitch, you are nothing if not a vessel for christ word now! Ofcourse you can go to some putas later on, but you have to pretend you dont.
Whats that? college education? Bitch, armageddon is around the corner since about 100 years ago, you dont need no fucking college education, so you wont pursue that, it would also mean that your children talk to children not of the faith and of the world, that is not to happen, so OFF with that too. There ya go, clean and nice like christ likes it.
#66  December 30, 2009, 09:33:14 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
HEEEEEYYYYY....

What's this about college education? I'm in college.

*Crushes Iced's arguement*

But in all seriousness, I do remember as a kid being told I couldn't sing anthems or vote. And all things considered I'm pretty much used to it.

And, really, I can take JW jokes. Even I don't agree with the whole door to door thing.

Although I'm still "officially" JW, I consider myself without religion. Not atheist, as I do believe in a god, but organized religion is pretty iffy at times.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#67  December 30, 2009, 09:36:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You shouldnt be around here! We are of the world, of ye olde babylon! We are corrupted and you should be pming each and everyone of us messages about christ, otherwise you wont be fullfilling your jw duties!!
College?!?! You sinner! D:
#68  December 30, 2009, 09:39:47 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Yes. But I'm a sinner with a college education. TAKE THAT EMINEM.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

Mog

#69  December 30, 2009, 09:46:40 pm
those closely knit groups of people that share one same religion that arent widespread are usually just means to get in good standings into one another and try to climb the social ladder.
That sounds very much like every group of nationalities/ethnic group I can think of.   Oh and fraternal organizations, lets not forget them, unions, guilds and so on.  Thats not just religion.

They were there for the cunhas ( dunno how to put this word in english, basically getting other corrupted to act out and give them help to get jobs and incentives destined to others more prepared for the positions, like the guy that gets his nephew to be the next boss at a firm as a first job even if there was someone there for the place already) and to act as if they were gonna be part of the 144000 persons that will be witnesses during the armageddon to happen in 1914, 1918, 1925, 19411975, 2005...

CROSS THAT, 2034!!! now the 144000 are the ones that were born before 34 and the others will get...huhhhh "ROLLS DICE"... RESSURECTION.
Oh btw, only us and us alone are gonna be right so you are gonna have to cut ties with your family and friends unless you can convice them to turn into one of us as well, what is that? your brother or family member was expelled from the religion? You must now pretend that they dont exist and not acknoledge them, at all. Yeah bitch, do it for christ, the power of christ compells you to not acknoledge your family members, christ rolls that way. Whats that? A flag?! You shall not salute it or sing anthems or whatever, you cant go vote either bitch, you are nothing if not a vessel for christ word now! Ofcourse you can go to some putas later on, but you have to pretend you dont.
Whats that? college education? Bitch, armageddon is around the corner since about 100 years ago, you dont need no fucking college education, so you wont pursue that, it would also mean that your children talk to children not of the faith and of the world, that is not to happen, so OFF with that too. There ya go, clean and nice like christ likes it.

And that pretty much sounds like an extreamist in ANY religion, the one I was raised in included.

My understanding is that it's gonna be a lot sooner than 2034 anyway.

Yes. But I'm a sinner with a college education. TAKE THAT EMINEM.

I sin for football.

:bow:
#70  December 30, 2009, 10:11:46 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
2034!!!
oh at least I got some more time to spend in this rotting body.

+ new resolution 1: to not fall in superstition
+ new resolution 2: to join Acid Satanism (who cares about the brain damage, 2 more years and we're all dead)
+ new resolution 3: to control people's mind with superstition
+ new resolution 4: to call the aliens before 2012 and quickly get the fuck out of Mother Earth.
+ new resolution 5: to code a new mugen running on vista which gives subliminal message like "clean your room" and "wash the dishes".
Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 10:17:11 pm by mulambo
#71  December 31, 2009, 09:44:02 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
I got a decent raise in the middle of the year and at the same time convinced them to give me less hours. I moved out of my two bedroom to a slightly nicer and cheaper second floor one bedroom. My younger brother joined the military and makes way less than he could with his bachelor's degree.  My parents both got a reduction in hours and pay.

I don't think 2010 will be economically much better.  I have hope for late 2010 or 2011 though. :(

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#72  December 31, 2009, 09:55:07 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
a good year for me

-got metal slug anthology for PS2 (which is very difficult in my country)
-a very entertaining year in school with disorders and everything
-got a chance to help many people in christmas

overall a pretty good year for what I remember and still waiting what will happen in 2012  :)
Chilling
#73  December 31, 2009, 10:00:33 pm
It would have been a much better year if I was indeed able to get some bitch to fuck, perhaps I can be more successful in the year ahead.
#74  December 31, 2009, 11:00:43 pm
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
i am going to resolve to be a nicer person to people and to stop smoking and drinking
#75  December 31, 2009, 11:03:02 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#76  January 01, 2010, 04:55:11 pm
1280x960
#77  January 01, 2010, 04:57:13 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Dammit Titiln, you aren't supposed to be funny.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#78  January 01, 2010, 05:29:27 pm
- Shit marks at school. Also I'm behind in half my subjects. And to emphasise, it is NOT currently a good time to be behind.  :(
- I'm currently 7 months late in getting my driver's license. It's going to hit 8 soon if I don't do something about it.
- My fitness level has hit an all time low (maybe not all time, but still pretty dismal).
- I'm about a year from (hopefully) entering a university and I don't know what I want to do.
- I got an all time low mark for my recent piano exam (C - Pass). I guess it's thanks to school workload.

On the flipside..
- Musically productive year. Fairly competent (but compared to professional level, still very bad) and self-taught at drums and electric guitar in just one year!
- Not to mention found my taste in the metal genre, so I think I've been delving deep into heavy music and learning a lot of skills on the way.
- Joined a christian church.. and left. I label myself christian thanks to that, but I can't stand the routine. Either way I'm glad I got something out of it.
- One big year of learning for me. I think I've matured greatly, hopefully..

Some resolutions..
- Get my fitness back up soon.
- Get my driver's license and start driving.
- Get the ability to focus on school work for a killer university admission mark.
- Brush up my piano playing.
- Start actually doing work and learning at my Saturday language tutor.. so I can get a fair grasp of Japanese and go to Japan.