YesNoOk

Three muslims executed by antitheist terrorist, reported as a "parking dispute" (Read 10826 times)

Started by momo!, February 12, 2015, 05:44:55 pm
Share this topic:
Three muslims executed by antitheist terrorist, reported as a "parking dispute"
#1  February 12, 2015, 05:44:55 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
Re: Three muslims executed by antitheist terrorist, reported as a "parking dispute"
#2  February 12, 2015, 05:46:38 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the racist dude that hated muslims is now an antitheist?
Re: Three muslims executed by antitheist terrorist, reported as a "parking dispute"
#3  February 12, 2015, 05:57:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
well the articles linked do not mention him being racist but atheist.
#4  February 12, 2015, 06:02:40 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
#5  February 12, 2015, 06:19:27 pm
lets see how many people are gonna bash this guy and condemn him for what he did...
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:23:12 pm by supervegeta

Bea

#6  February 12, 2015, 07:13:31 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Saw that yesterday night...
I am still outraged by the barbaric assault that maniac terrorist did. :|
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#7  February 12, 2015, 08:16:29 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
As someone who doesn't practice its religion (Roman Catholicism in this case), I find this very disturbing.

Atheists don't believe in religions, but let in peace those who do.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#8  February 12, 2015, 08:18:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#9  February 12, 2015, 08:21:15 pm
#10  February 12, 2015, 08:23:10 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#11  February 13, 2015, 12:23:11 am
  • all is love in fair and war
#12  February 13, 2015, 12:25:39 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the first newspiece i ever saw about this was about how the guy had walked up to them a bunch of times with guns on his waistband threatening them for being filthy foreigners. the atheist angle is new.
#13  February 13, 2015, 12:27:36 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
The bad part is, I go to Chapel Hill (the school this happened at) and this wasn't "breaking news" or anything when it happened.

A lot of crazy stuff has been going on lately, apparently a lot of Muslim families haven't sent their children to school because they're afraid to leave the house. :l

I don't think his motive was religion based, I'm sure it was due to the fact that they were not white americans.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#14  February 13, 2015, 03:12:46 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
^that's pretty interesting. I think a key issue is this type of thing is not only happening more frequently but its happening to more and more oppressed groups(not just religious, racialized, sexual or gender-based). I remember in 2011 some of the work done in my city was around the annual Trans* day of remembrance, which continues to receive no press or recognition in main stream media. It's important for oppressed groups to work against their oppressors in particular in nations where there is no direct suppression of dissent.

I agree with Iced that the guy is probably also a racist.

#15  February 13, 2015, 03:19:53 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
college educated kids are an oppresed group now?
#16  February 13, 2015, 03:21:51 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
My sincere condolence to the family I hope nothing like this will happen near where I live
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

Mog

#17  February 13, 2015, 03:45:52 am
^that's pretty interesting. I think a key issue is this type of thing is not only happening more frequently but its happening to more and more oppressed groups(not just religious, racialized, sexual or gender-based). I remember in 2011 some of the work done in my city was around the annual Trans* day of remembrance, which continues to receive no press or recognition in main stream media. It's important for oppressed groups to work against their oppressors in particular in nations where there is no direct suppression of dissent.

I agree with Iced that the guy is probably also a racist.

If I'm ever allowed to leave the country, I'll show up at one of those rallies of yours.  :bow:

On the surface this does look to be racially motivated, however I don't know enough details to make any kind of judgement. 

I do think it's wrong to make an accusation that any act of violence by a white hetero male in North America is automatically an oppressor/oppressed situation and unless there is supporting evidence (ie: prior witnessed instances of hate speech or violence towards a specific demographic) the first assumption should not be the victim was a target because of some physical or spiritual attribute.
#18  February 13, 2015, 05:26:58 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, but in this specific case it has been said that the attacker had hate speech against religious groups on his social networks.

did someone delete their post or something? I don't ssee hwo this post gets in the flowof the discussion but that's could be also me after reading 4 articles about feminist frequency written by a female with big boobs.
#19  February 13, 2015, 06:40:16 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada

Aside from student debt, barriers to access, and a variety of other issues, students in college who face racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia or other forms of discrimination would certainly be considered parts of oppressed groups. Of course, not all college students are oppressed.

@MissB please do they're always close to the border!!!

In this case there's certainly evidence that this individual has a prior history of a) harassing the victims and b) specifically threatening them because of their religion.

#20  February 13, 2015, 06:37:42 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
It is sad to see how some media are not even talking about this
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-