YesNoOk

(IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters (Read 8989 times)

Started by dreadedpotato, February 17, 2024, 07:00:26 am
Share this topic:
(IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters
#1  February 17, 2024, 07:00:26 am
    • USA
(These movelists only work in IKEMEN. If you ask me how to use these in MUGEN I will make fun of you)

This is a collection of movelists for characters that use OHMSBY's BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle-inspired system designed from the ground up for in-game use in the IKEMEN engine. The data from these movelists is adapted from the Movelist.png files included in the character folder in addition to descriptions of a character's unique mechanics as detailed in their respective Read Me files.
I know I'm not the first person to do something like this, but I decided I'd pick up the slack seeing as how I couldn't find any that had been updated within the last few months and had already put a fair bit of time into these. I've already been talking with OHMSBY about having these directly added to their official releases (as you'd know if you've been reading their thread as of late), but I'm setting up a thread that makes them available independently for the folks who don't want to redownload 70+ full characters just for some sub-10 kilobyte movelist files. I intend to make movelists like these for the libraries of every creator to use this style, so I figured having a central hub to find them all would be convenient.

[UPDATE - 3/24/24] Movelists for Resentone's Botan, Taokaka and Yuzuriha have been added. Additionally, the movelists for Rentaro and Yukina have been updated to include their new Exceed Accel attacks.

[PREVIOUS UPDATES]
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Currently, movelists are available for all characters released by the following creators.
OHMSBY
Vinnie
Resentone
TornilloOxiado
Forla
DigitalJinny
ZolidSone
Additionally, movelists for the following characters are available in the Miscellaneous section.
OWO's Neco-Arc Chaos
Joey S.' Kim Kaphwan
RagingRowan's Cloud Strife

Here are some images that demonstrate what you can expect from these movelists using Ragna and Bandana Waddle Dee as examples.
https://www.mediafire.com/view/m6j3fjj2gbvcnlo/1.png/file
https://www.mediafire.com/view/k1sf4wksyuf0owd/2.png/file
https://www.mediafire.com/view/se3eb5h4y96qrll/3.png/file
https://www.mediafire.com/view/jmwbtbkstpkkwvf/4.png/file

And of course, here's the link to the full collection!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wh2CzOxtf1kaT7oO9uLpSj4x-7LbOpcL?usp=sharing
Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 05:36:10 pm by dreadedpotato
Re: (IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters
#2  February 22, 2024, 05:33:56 pm
    • USA
Movelists for Vinnie's library of characters are done!
#3  February 22, 2024, 06:21:58 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
nice job, quick question, think you can have a zip file with all the character movelists, cause holy shit there are a lot of OHMSBY-styled characters
#4  February 28, 2024, 01:33:48 pm
    • USA
nice job, quick question, think you can have a zip file with all the character movelists, cause holy shit there are a lot of OHMSBY-styled characters

Thanks a bunch! The download link was just swapped from Mediafire to Google Drive for the sake of user convenience, so you should be able to download each folder all at once. I'm afraid I can't do a folder that just has every creator's movelists in the same single folder since that would lead to issues with certain characters like Asuna, who's been made by both OHMSBY and Vinnie.
#5  February 28, 2024, 01:40:21 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines

For some reason it leads to a request edit access on my end.
#6  February 28, 2024, 05:25:49 pm
    • USA
For some reason it leads to a request edit access on my end.

Should be good now. I forgot to set it so anyone with the link could access it.
[Edit] Had to fix the fix like twice because I kept selecting the wrong file. Man, today is just not my day.
Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 05:30:14 pm by dreadedpotato
#7  February 28, 2024, 11:44:50 pm
    • Canada

Thanks a bunch! The download link was just swapped from Mediafire to Google Drive for the sake of user convenience, so you should be able to download each folder all at once. I'm afraid I can't do a folder that just has every creator's movelists in the same single folder since that would lead to issues with certain characters like Asuna, who's been made by both OHMSBY and Vinnie.

Thank you
#8  February 29, 2024, 01:17:44 am
    • USA
#9  February 29, 2024, 01:57:16 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines

Hey, just a question.

I'm not sure if you count me as an OHMSBY-Styled creator, as most of my content is just edits of the originals, but do you also plan to add a movelist for Josuke Fuyuhito (my version of Ragna)?

It can be in the miscellaneous section if you want.
#10  March 03, 2024, 08:13:01 am
Why not use the glyphs for quarter circle inputs?
#11  March 03, 2024, 12:53:46 pm
    • USA
Hey, just a question.

I'm not sure if you count me as an OHMSBY-Styled creator, as most of my content is just edits of the originals, but do you also plan to add a movelist for Josuke Fuyuhito (my version of Ragna)?

It can be in the miscellaneous section if you want.

I'll consider it! If I do end up deciding to do so, I'll probably end up doing each character in the Webs of Freedom lineup as doing just one would feel a bit odd to me and it'll be after the other creators in the roadmap at the earliest.

Why not use the glyphs for quarter circle inputs?

Honestly, I'm just not a fan of how it looks. It's pretty much exclusively a nit-picky preference. That's kind of also why I intentionally remove numpad notation when adapting information from character Read Me files, though the main reason is that my laptop doesn't have a numpad and therefore I can never remember it off the top of my head.
#12  March 03, 2024, 01:10:57 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I share the same feelings about the QCF glyphs. Using arrows instead also makes everything look consistent.

You could open all the movelists in Notepad++ and replace the arrow patterns you want with the corresponding glyphs in one go. Should take like a minute for each glyph type.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#13  March 10, 2024, 02:41:26 am
    • USA
A movelist for the newly-released Nimue has been added to Vinnie's collection.
#14  March 10, 2024, 02:36:24 pm
    • USA
#15  March 11, 2024, 10:49:06 pm
    • USA
Another day, another update! Movelists for Yamaneko Arthur and Nero Claudius have been added to TornilloOxiado's collection. (Incidentally, I had planned on waiting until these two were out to release the full collection, but ultimately decided to release them as soon as they were done since I didn't want to keep people waiting. Turns out it didn't actually make much of a difference, ha ha...)
#16  March 21, 2024, 07:56:55 pm
    • USA
A major update for today: everyone that had yet to be added as detailed in the OP is now available! That includes:
  • Forla's library
  • DigitalJinny's library
  • ZolidSone's Gunvolt and Shovel Knight P2
  • Joey S.'s Kim Kaphwan
  • RagingRowan's Cloud Strife
You can grab them all at usual full collection link in my signature.
I guess it could be said that this is the last "major" update for the foreseeable future given that I've finally caught up with all the characters that have been released in this style up until this point, but I'll still be popping in now and again to update the thread when new characters release or changes are made to the released movelists (if any).
#17  March 23, 2024, 10:12:50 pm
    • Canada
The Enigma by Resentone does not have a move list in their folder, I think you missed one
#18  March 23, 2024, 10:38:06 pm
    • USA
#19  March 24, 2024, 03:18:44 pm
    • Canada
#20  March 24, 2024, 05:38:18 pm
    • USA
thanks, Also funny Resentone just updated his characters and added Botan, Tao, Yuzuriha
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/resentone-thread-botan-tao-yuzuriha-released-24032024-195179.0.html

Major ones
Rentaro:
- Icon change for Terminal Horizon.
- Changed Exceed Accel move into "Initiator's Ability: Bunny Hop".
Yukina:
- Added a second intro.
- Changed Exceed Accel move into "4th Primogenitor: Familiar Summoning".

Movelists for the new releases have been added, and the movelists for Rentaro and Yukina have been updated. Funny how this is already the second time a set of new releases goes live right after the thread is updated, which [insert two nickels joke].