YesNoOk

CVS Yashiro Nanakase POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper UPDATE 25/11/2K19 (Read 47432 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, August 06, 2017, 08:31:47 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Yashiro Nanakase POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper UPDATE 1
#41  November 03, 2017, 11:27:56 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
#42  November 06, 2017, 12:02:32 am
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

My heart will always have that affection and respect for the "ROK Team", but I still need to improve a lot to be equal to the masters of this team, but thanks for the words Master Alp, who knows my "windmill" does not return with maximum strength hehehe...

we all learn together & from each other, & that's what makes R.O.K work. we're not masters,we just all do what we can. besides, you're 1 of us cuz, believe it or not, you're already an equal in our eyes good sir

ey Grim! watz good my dude!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#43  November 06, 2017, 07:19:13 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com

My heart will always have that affection and respect for the "ROK Team", but I still need to improve a lot to be equal to the masters of this team, but thanks for the words Master Alp, who knows my "windmill" does not return with maximum strength hehehe...

we all learn together & from each other, & that's what makes R.O.K work. we're not masters,we just all do what we can. besides, you're 1 of us cuz, believe it or not, you're already an equal in our eyes good sir

ey Grim! watz good my dude!

Whats goin on Alypne?
Re: CVS Yashiro Nanakase POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper UPDATE 25/11/2K19
#44  November 25, 2019, 11:12:31 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Update version, link in the first post... :D
#45  November 26, 2019, 12:49:43 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
This update makes me really happy, before on my Ikemen build for some reason when setting his config to start in Orochi mode, it would load the palette but keep his base move, seems to have fixed that issue, was always a fun character, nice update so far!
#46  November 27, 2019, 12:18:46 am
    • USA
Excuse me, Mr Falcon. But is there's going to be an update of all of your characters? Since most of them don't work on my add004 lifebars.
#47  November 30, 2019, 02:02:48 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
This update makes me really happy, before on my Ikemen build for some reason when setting his config to start in Orochi mode, it would load the palette but keep his base move, seems to have fixed that issue, was always a fun character, nice update so far!

Yes, the palette bug has been fixed, it also fixed intros against specific chars and added a new intro for use when facing Bryan Battler (My next char, 99.9% complete, final adjustments, release coming soon).

Excuse me, Mr Falcon. But is there's going to be an update of all of your characters? Since most of them don't work on my add004 lifebars.

Add004 lifebar bug is fixed!!! Some of old my chars are use an outdated version of lifebar, where you simply delete ALL the animations from the *Air.air lines STARTED in [begin action 909001] and convert the *.def file using add004pie
Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:06:17 am by Falcon Rapper
#48  November 30, 2019, 03:57:06 am
    • USA
Does this have special intros?
#49  November 30, 2019, 04:32:39 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/

Yes, the palette bug has been fixed, it also fixed intros against specific chars and added a new intro for use when facing Bryan Battler (My next char, 99.9% complete, final adjustments, release coming soon).

Add004 lifebar bug is fixed!!! Some of old my chars are use an outdated version of lifebar, where you simply delete ALL the animations from the *Air.air lines STARTED in [begin action 909001] and convert the *.def file using add004pie

Nice to hear about the progress on your next character! Always enjoyed your Yashiro before glad to see these quality of life improvements implemented