YesNoOk

Twiggi Bunny by Kazecat (Read 14306 times)

Started by Kazecat, July 11, 2019, 11:48:35 pm
Share this topic:
Twiggi Bunny by Kazecat
New #1  July 11, 2019, 11:48:35 pm
  • I make characters with huge asses!
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/Kazecat

I finished animating and testing this character.   She's my 11th character and I'm very proud of her.  Download is available on the youtube for the rest of my mugen characters and y'all can get her here.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/52yz22yb21zfx3u/Kazes_characters.zip/file

I finished another character and this time she's not a BBW.  Check her out and try her out.
Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 07:21:46 pm by Kazecat
Re: Jumba Elephant by Kazecat
#2  July 13, 2019, 06:31:10 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Those are some amazing original sprites and animations!  Nice job!
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#3  July 13, 2019, 06:37:45 pm
  • Manchild who likes pancakes
  • Weeabooism 4 the win
    • USA
Protip: rushdown characters should not have the size, range and damage of a grappler like Jumbo. I get she's an elephant and is Jumbo's sister, but come on. 
My hat is a pancake.
#4  July 13, 2019, 10:33:04 pm
    • USA
Protip: rushdown characters should not have the size, range and damage of a grappler like Jumbo. I get she's an elephant and is Jumbo's sister, but come on. 

Is her damage output really too good?  I'll look into that if it is.  Maybe you can show me combos you found so I can know what to look for.
#5  July 13, 2019, 10:33:19 pm
    • USA
#6  July 13, 2019, 11:14:34 pm
Awesome. I also have your others characters in my HD Cartoon Mugen collection so this will be a great addition. It might make a good end or sub boss. Anyway this looks very impressive. Thanks  :bravo:
#7  July 14, 2019, 12:11:53 am
    • USA
Awesome. I also have your others characters in my HD Cartoon Mugen collection so this will be a great addition. It might make a good end or sub boss. Anyway this looks very impressive. Thanks  :bravo:

Thank you!  I was hoping she would fit into anyones roster.  Even those that don't like fat furs.
#8  July 22, 2019, 07:27:53 pm
    • pastygames.tumblr.com
It's a shame that not a lot of people are posting in this thread, as this is truly exceptional, original, professional-grade work that is very rare to find in Mugen. I'll admit the subject matter isn't really my thing, and is probably what's keeping people disengaged, but the technical skill and artistry here deserves to be commended.
#9  July 25, 2019, 09:20:40 pm
    • USA
It's a shame that not a lot of people are posting in this thread, as this is truly exceptional, original, professional-grade work that is very rare to find in Mugen. I'll admit the subject matter isn't really my thing, and is probably what's keeping people disengaged, but the technical skill and artistry here deserves to be commended.

Thank you for the kind words.
#10  July 26, 2019, 03:32:31 am
    • Argentina
the character is so big that it looks like a final boss xD, I think it would be better with stages that have more space
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#11  July 26, 2019, 06:52:05 pm
  • Manchild who likes pancakes
  • Weeabooism 4 the win
    • USA
My hat is a pancake.
#12  July 27, 2019, 04:26:04 pm
not my cup of tea but i must say the way you animated her it's really good. i like characters that you could feel the weight in every move. and this one is pretty good example of that.
#13  July 27, 2019, 05:21:55 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
The sprites and animations of this character is just.... wow.
Congratulations!.
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#14  October 31, 2019, 11:11:01 pm
    • USA
Re: Twiggi Bunny by Kazecat
#15  November 02, 2019, 02:30:32 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
She is pretty unique in term of gameplay with smooth and stylish animations as well as on point coding. It's quite rare to see any authors who are capable of doing all of these things the same time. Granted, there are still some other small problems (like when the character pal is affected by hit/custom states, the elephant's pal will be affected as well) but given the amount of efforts are actually put in the character, I will cut you some slack.
Nice job.
#16  November 03, 2019, 07:00:28 pm
    • Portugal
    • anxl37y.gaming@gmail.com
Really good, I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks!
#17  November 03, 2019, 07:18:18 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I really do like how much effort you put into these characters. I like how everybody has that gimmick of doing something with their size to the point of doing something unique. Only thing I might say is that you don't have any good sound fx other than the default ones (it's a nitpick when I think about it).
#18  November 24, 2019, 02:01:56 pm
These characters are really good. Kudos!
Is there any point in having both Jumbo and Jumba? I feel like Jumbo is kinda redundant next to his sister..
Well done and thanks!
#19  November 24, 2019, 07:10:09 pm
    • USA
These characters are really good. Kudos!
Is there any point in having both Jumbo and Jumba? I feel like Jumbo is kinda redundant next to his sister..
Well done and thanks!

Thank you!
Their species are the same but they play nothing alike.  Something you'll notice when you see them in action.