YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2534998 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#401  April 05, 2008, 09:55:02 am
  • I've been Kain for 2009!!!
RavenMaster Welcome to the MUGEN Fighters Guild, the moderators will welcome you in!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#402  April 06, 2008, 01:11:13 am
  • I am unqiue and my unqiueness will become the norm
Well I finally decided to introduce myself. I’m Kinto2006, an artist and novelist, I’m no newbie to mugen, as I’ve had it since its early DOS days. Since last summer I’ve decided to start making stages. Here is a youtube video of one of them.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLyxbMDNHw#
However it’s not really for release, as I want to redo it since I’m still learning the art of stage and character making.
#403  April 06, 2008, 06:46:37 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
What ho, newchaps Kinto2006 and RavenMaster!!

We Guild Academy chaps are glad to have you shipmates as part of super awesome-MAX crew!!

Enjoy your stay and have plenty of fun!!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#404  April 07, 2008, 12:32:24 am
  • FOR PONY!
I guess this is where I should Introduce myself...
Hello I'm LegatoSkyheart.
How I came to know this site?
you may know this site...http://mugenfreeforall.com/
yes I'm one of the members of MFFA.
I saw some of it's members on this site and thought..."Why not?"
So I took a chance and decide to come here. ^^

OZ

#405  April 07, 2008, 01:05:57 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Most would consider it a chance worth taking.
ಠ_ಠ
#406  April 07, 2008, 03:45:47 am
LEGATO!!!

edit: oh
#407  April 07, 2008, 03:55:25 am
  • FOR PONY!
hmm? did you think I was someone else?

OZ

#408  April 07, 2008, 04:01:31 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I would savour this moment.
Titiln doesn't make mistakes very often.
ಠ_ಠ
#409  April 07, 2008, 04:06:58 am
  • FOR PONY!
oh so really because of my user name I made a rare event happen. Sweet.
#410  April 12, 2008, 04:26:41 am
  • I'm watching you...
Hi, Im arielarg, Im not exactly a newbie to mugen, I played it years ago, before elecbyte went down. Then I left it and came back, made a couple of stages (still available at randomselect to my surprise  :P), left again for almost two years (I think) and now Im back again. Anyways. I would like some pointers about whats going on, the forums have changed, obviously, but also about the other engines, I have no idea about them.
"Now, let me have my fun. Let me hear your screams and suffering death cries!"
#411  April 12, 2008, 10:55:33 pm
#412  April 13, 2008, 11:44:10 am
Arielarg, Welcome to the MFG! Please wait until a moderator or administrator enters you in and gives you your MFG Diploma! ;)

Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 06:59:45 pm by MattMaster
#413  April 13, 2008, 05:48:50 pm
what are you even talking about

OZ

#414  April 13, 2008, 08:12:35 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
As if you didn't know.  :P
Titiln's such a jokester.
ಠ_ಠ
#415  April 13, 2008, 08:21:20 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
 :thinking2:

Titiln =  :joker:

:no:
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#416  April 14, 2008, 09:53:36 pm

#417  April 14, 2008, 09:56:56 pm
can you answer my question

you've been doing that "wait for a moderator" gimmick for a while and it's probably confusing for new users
#418  April 15, 2008, 01:22:21 am
    • maximoff.alreadyread.net
Longtime lurker, but I've been working on these types of games even longer.  Even though I have never created anything for Mugen, I've been working on many patches for the SFibm, SFR and UFGE engines since the mid 90's.  My current creations can be found at http://maximoff.alreadyread.net .

I mainly signed up here because I'm currently working on a tribute/parody of the SNK games where I'm using several mugen projects and resources that have been defined as "Open Source" from this board and the Mugen China boards.  I want to make sure that I'm doing this right and giving the proper credit.

I also want to contribute the SNK style edits I made for anyone else to use in the resources section.
#419  April 15, 2008, 03:10:51 am
Hey the name is Cole (Please call me this, I'm only using Colelaris because Cole is taken). I'm not new to mugen, I've been here just not active on the fourms. I'll get to the point I'm coming here to learn all I can about char making. And according to Reuben Kee readme txt in DC this is where he learned everything he knows. So I figured what better place to learn how to make chars like the person that inspired me then the place he learned. So any and all advice is appreciated.
#420  April 16, 2008, 02:43:09 am
  • SSBB owns!!
Well I have been here for awhile now but I feel like I need to introduce myself

My name is Chaos though you can tell thats not my real name. I'm 14 turning 15 this August. I came into mugen sometime last September, but I didnt know how to add characters into MUGEN so I gave up on it. Then I found out how and came back into it sometime in January of this year. Some of my favorite characters are well mostly shotoclones. I'm not a creator for the coding process baffles me most of the time. I do intend on making a character though. I'm intending on creating Yang from SF 3-3rd Strike. But its kinda moving pretty slowly due to the fact I'm new to this process.

To everyone here (well with the exception of the major assholes here) I'm glad to have been able to introduce myself to you.

Let's Go!!! But PM me if you added me.