YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2532743 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:

OZ

Re: Introduction Thread
#521  August 21, 2008, 05:38:19 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Welcome, and good luck with your first question.
We'll try to be gentle. :blank:
ಠ_ಠ
#522  August 22, 2008, 12:46:03 am
  • Shoryuken (昇龍拳, Shōryūken?, "Rising Dragon Fist")
Hello You Guys Im New Here I Dont Go On alot of Forums And Stuff I Like To Play Basketball,Mugen and football i will be making videos and stuff

#523  August 22, 2008, 04:04:36 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Hi, everybloody.  I go by the name HiddenTiger.  I've been lurking around here for quite some time now, checking for new character releases and stuff like that.  But now that I'm getting into the creation game myself, I figured I'd make myself a proper account.  Hopefully I can find some good advice on character making, and have some fun while I'm here.

Um, what else?   A little bit about myself, I guess.  I love reading manga (current favorites being Death Note, Black Cat, and D.Gray-Man) and playing video games.  I like pretty much any kind of music that isn't country or rap.  My number one favorite band is Gorillaz, but I also listen to a lot of metal.

So, yeah.  That's it, I guess.  See y'all around the forums.
#524  August 25, 2008, 01:59:50 am
  • when in doubt, duct it!
    • USA
hello all. i'm scottahemi scott will do.  blackchaos07 saw a youtube video of my pixelcar people last december and got me interested in the Mugen game :)  he's been helping me code the characters i've been working on and suggested i should sign up here so i did.

i like doing pixelart. i've been doing it since the school got Windows 95 in 1996 :D.  I keep drawing ideas i get and alot of those ideas are random. i like cars alot "someday a camaro will be mine!!!" and i like drawing things swiming biking and my dad's been showing me how to beat up a punching bag and that's really fun :D

anyway that's all

Paint Rules!
#525  August 28, 2008, 01:23:37 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
The artist formally and currently known as Egor.
Persuaded to join the mugen forums by me roommate and personal son of a bitch, Oz.

honestly, i know very little about mugen.
Maybe i'll make stuff up and get lucky. 
yay?

OZ

#526  August 28, 2008, 01:32:30 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#527  August 28, 2008, 04:48:30 am
Well, I downloaded Mugen about a year or two ago after I got interested in it from Youtube videos.  Then after I couldn't get any characters to work hardly and broke my game with a screenpack, I gave up on it.  So about a week ago I downloaded Guilty Gear onto my Xbox and I started getting ideas for making some sort of fighting game.  So I downloaded Mugen to see if I could do anything with it, realized that I can't because I have no programming experience (actually I learned my first line of code today at school, yay!) and I suck at spriting, so I just started fiddling with it and actually got it to work right.  After I broke it with a screenpack again.  Anyway, I joined here to get help for a problem I was having before I broke it, and then I starting downloading stuff.  I kind of feel stupid to be honest, since I'm not really contributing anything and I don't really know enough about Mugen to give any constructive criticism, but I like it here so far, so I'm going to hang around and see what I can pick up.
#528  August 28, 2008, 05:43:13 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
even though you don't actually create doesnt mean you cant participate in other ways ...like for example giving feedbacks on a creation (a character,a sound,a stage etc...)to its creator so that he can maybe correct/improve his baby... you just have to test the creation and give your inputs..

anyway welcome :)
#529  August 28, 2008, 01:52:34 pm
  • ...... the access code is... access code
here is my introduction!!!!.... *looks around nervously* so many people.... no.... NO... NOOOOO!!!!!! *runs away in fear*
heh heh.... this milk bottle has the picture of a cow on it... heh heh.... moo...
#530  August 28, 2008, 06:32:47 pm
  • I got a PM.
Welcome and don't worry only half of us eat the young.

Nice Avatar my privative brain was stuck watching longer than I should have.

OZ

#531  August 28, 2008, 06:52:43 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Avatar is an American cartoon btw.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
ಠ_ಠ
#532  August 28, 2008, 10:06:44 pm
  • ...... the access code is... access code
Welcome and don't worry only half of us eat the young.

Nice Avatar my privative brain was stuck watching longer than I should have.

hahaha thats what everyone says. i actualy got my account suspended on a website for using it, not because it was innapropriate, but because it was distracting other members. ya....
heh heh.... this milk bottle has the picture of a cow on it... heh heh.... moo...
#533  August 29, 2008, 12:37:35 am
Sup All, I'm David... but you can call me D-Xtreme 8). I like video games of types, but mainly fighting, wrestling, andventures. I'm here like the rest of you cuz of MUGEN. Once I heard of it 2 years ago I've been thinking up cool stuff. I'm not the best with computers, but I can figure most of it out.

Capcom

SNK
#534  August 29, 2008, 01:12:57 am
  • I got a PM.
Welcome and enjoy
#535  August 29, 2008, 08:32:21 am
hey whats up everybody my names phaze and im 2d fighter addict lol
#536  August 29, 2008, 08:36:57 am
  • I got a PM.
Pisst... Whispers Over here. Don't worry we got the stuff you need.

Welcome and enjoy.
#537  August 30, 2008, 10:21:00 pm
I've been lurking here for awhile now, and I just had to join, if only to use the search engine.

I found MUGEN...well, I'm not sure when actually, but I've known it exists, and I love the idea of characters from different games fighting each other.

However, I am horrible at fighting games. I just like watching characters and their special movs. Especially cool looking supers.

I have ideas for Mugen characters, but I don't think I'm capable of implementing them.

So...pleased to meet you.
#538  August 30, 2008, 10:26:55 pm
  • I got a PM.
Welcome. Don't be surprised if you find yourself creating those characters that are in your head. Mugen becomes an addiction.
#539  September 01, 2008, 09:59:33 pm
Welcome. Don't be surprised if you find yourself creating those characters that are in your head. Mugen becomes an addiction.

The big problem is I have no spriteing skills whatsoever, so my SNK version of the Joker is probably not going to show up...

Maybe I can get away with Omega Dio or something.
#540  September 01, 2008, 11:55:29 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html

The big problem is I have no spriteing skills whatsoever, so my SNK version of the Joker is probably not going to show up...

Maybe I can get away with Omega Dio or something.

well you could also find a spriter (if you can code, that is!) and you would be all set??
anyway welcome friend!