YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3107498 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#541  September 03, 2008, 12:03:50 pm
  • food...
another new guy pouring in, just got the software yesterday, it came with homer and peter griffin, i took both of them off the select screen and deleted them, i think my homer was broken (he had a move that gave him a full energy bar, so i called bullsh*t and deleted it) and i didn't care much for peter.

being as new as possible i would appriciate any help i can get, expect me around often.
holy crap, i'm back and stuff... if anyone cares.
#542  September 03, 2008, 12:17:46 pm
    • Thailand
Welcome i guess we have to expect you around often now. help as in you want to start coding? if so you picked the right place to help you along the way.

Cheers,RajaBoy
#543  September 03, 2008, 06:35:02 pm
Hi im new and in infernokid17(slaughterkid11 on youtube)i will be glad to share char with anybody
#544  September 03, 2008, 06:49:40 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
it is not a place for sharing characters usually, more like a place to gather infos on creating stuff for mugen,get some help and whatnot...but anyway welcome
#545  September 04, 2008, 07:03:20 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
hello to all my nick is Goodaldo(aldo65Good in youtube) well I will make the better to participate and in any case share my chars because I have a big collection of chars  :sugoi:.

Hi to all

Chilling
#546  September 11, 2008, 03:16:16 am
hello I'm new to these forums, but not to the game. I learned about this game about 3 years ago while at a yu-gi-oh regionals there were 2 guys playing it and in about 4 min. there was a crowd of about 50. Any way I only have about 150 decent characters and I would appreciate any characters or links to charcters especially related to giant robots and anime. my 2 favorite characters are super metroid by N-Mario and INSANE HIRYU by Sinasta 1. The only problm I have with INSANE HIRYU is that he has no move list in any of his files so I can only do 1 super move with out button mashing. Also I would love to learn to make characters so if you could see your way to helping me learn it would be appreciated.
There is no man luckier than he who believes himself so.
#547  September 11, 2008, 03:19:11 am
  • I got a PM.
Welcome.

As far as finding character check out the releases and if there is something you want look in the request section.

On the move list just open cmd file with note pad and you see the commands

Character creation look in the development help section there are tutorials and general help.

Good Luck.
#548  September 11, 2008, 06:06:00 am
  • food...
greetings fellow new guy. stick around the releases section for right now, you'll figure out where else to look from there. and if you want to know some good people i would suggest just about anything by Akimoto Takumi and raigugiraru, my two personal favorites.

if you want to make your own stuff i suggest you look up a program called fighter factory, unless you're really hardcore and want to do it the old fashioned way.
holy crap, i'm back and stuff... if anyone cares.
#549  September 11, 2008, 10:33:52 am
  • RUN!
while im not new to these forums, I dont think I have ever introduced myself properly.
Hi, my name is Kakuto.While I am sure I am not new to some people here(specially to those who frequent the releases section)
I believe I should do a proper Introduction. So, happy to be a member of the forums, and to meet you all.
#550  September 11, 2008, 05:50:03 pm
  • I got a PM.
Welcome oh and I don't think I ever introduced myself either LOL.
I'm Back Perfection...........
#551  September 20, 2008, 03:33:03 am
  • Perfection is Perfection
    • www.myspace.com/c2place
 8) I have returned to be apart of the MFG Forums will never be the same

Mugen = Perfection
Hello M.F.G !
#552  September 20, 2008, 09:23:36 pm
  • Its been ages
    • USA
Hello everyone! My name is Marcus and I'm pretty new to Mugen. (3 days into it to be exact...)

Anyways, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone here.

Mugen is awesome, and I am glad to be a member of this cool forum.  ;D
#553  September 21, 2008, 03:39:50 am
Hi im new here, ive seen this forum for quite some time now, but only joined yesterday. I really love seeing people help each other out. :) I Hope I can help as well. :)
#554  September 21, 2008, 05:30:21 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
Hi im new here, ive seen this forum for quite some time now, but only joined yesterday. I really love seeing people help each other out. :) I Hope I can help as well. :)

I'm guessing that you don't live in an urban area, do you?
Hi...*blushes*
#555  September 21, 2008, 06:16:51 am
  • Nee-san....
Hi minna...*blushes:sugoi:  I'm new here, so see you around! *blushes again*
I love to edit sprites! :D
Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 11:47:43 pm by Hisui_chama
Re: Hi...*blushes*
#556  September 21, 2008, 06:27:35 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
a/s/l
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

Re: Hi...*blushes*