YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2565949 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#681  March 08, 2009, 09:47:21 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
#682  March 09, 2009, 08:40:56 am
  • I like cake... I also like devouring souls. :3
    • criminalxintent.deviantart.com
Hmmm... I'm new too, but not too much...
My name's Jenn, but I'd prefer Crim or Criminal. I "discovered" M.U.G.E.N. in mid-December, and have been in love with it ever since.
I started lurking around in forums and websites looking for more info on M.U.G.E.N., and only just now decided to join one. XD
I still have much to learn, but I'll take it one step at a time. :3
#683  March 10, 2009, 09:04:25 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Hi. I'm Viewtiful9, and I have recently joined the NWO. 8)
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#684  March 11, 2009, 06:07:02 am
    • valerie-valens.blogspot.com/
I've returned after a looong hiatus from the MUGEN community. I am glad to see that the forum policies have changed for the better.
#685  March 11, 2009, 06:49:33 am
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Hello there Valerie, and have fun.
#686  March 11, 2009, 03:59:13 pm
  • (||| ゚Д゚)
[sing]HALLO HALLO HALLO HALLO HALLO What is MY NAME?[/sing]

Although is cheap, doesn't mean you always win with that.
#687  March 11, 2009, 04:17:06 pm
  • 落下。 。 。 。フェージング
#688  March 11, 2009, 04:19:43 pm
You you're here too then. Cool :)

The people's Republic of Australia
#689  March 11, 2009, 04:32:14 pm
 ShawShank Redemption said:
Fear Can hold you prisoner; Hope can set you free
#690  March 11, 2009, 08:15:22 pm
  • Mugen Creator
    • www.youtube.com/user/jointhemasters
welcome all newbies. im sure ull all like mugen a lot.
#691  March 12, 2009, 10:22:54 pm
Whats up everyone, I'm a big comic book fan and have fantazied about a game that would put Marvel characters vs DC characters ever since I saw Mavel vs Capcom 2 for Dreamcast. I also love the 2D fighting platform aswell. If anyone can tell me where I can download a version with a large superheroe roster i would really appreciate it.

Thanx.
#692  March 16, 2009, 01:42:48 pm
Howdy, ya'll.
#693  March 16, 2009, 04:12:46 pm
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.
Your ava looks cool

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#694  March 16, 2009, 04:33:25 pm
thanks, made it myself.
#695  March 16, 2009, 07:13:23 pm
  • rawr
I been posting here for a bit already and totally forgot about the whole 'introduce yerself' thing. So, here I am now. Just some nerdy gamer guy that sits around with no school/work and either plays games or roleplays/chats all day.
I don't really have that much I can say about myself without sounding like I'm full of crap.

Well for one I'm a bit of a gentleman in the fact that I don't swear, just use words like frook-frack and fudge. I'm kinda hyper and random, and make up my own words a lot and etc. I'm 18 so I'm not hyper just because I'm a 12 year old or something R-tarded. I'm a fan of meme's and know over 9000 of them (maybe).

I also pretty much suck at computer games. I mean, i'm not bad, never a noob, specially at shooters and stuff, but I'm way better at consoles. I kind of am a noob at these keyboard fighting games though, but I'm getting better. Let's just say saracens(cant remember his name lol) wolverine-super-hard-AI won't be having any trouble with me any time soon.

I'm pretty smart, a great puzzle solver, learn quick, and handy with computers, so I might end up making some characters or stages if I ever feel like going through the very rigerous 'sprite' process. However my PC sucks real bad with 128 mbs of ram and 8 gigs of space, half of which is taken up with windows XP. So not sure if I can even run the stuff required for stage/character making.   

and that's me. I'm not anti-social so like PM me or something if you want to be friends or something a long those lines.

Mugen rules. 8-)
IN a world...
#696  March 16, 2009, 07:19:00 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/

#697  March 28, 2009, 03:33:25 am
so yea im EXCEEDINGLY new to mugen... I want to attempt to make my own characters but have no idea what to use or how to insert chars.  I also want to know about backgrounds, music,, and story insertion..... pretty much everything mugen i need to know.... cuz im a super newb

pm me....

and thanks for all those mkp videos that got me interested in mugen

FAREWELL,
Dunderhanh
#698  March 31, 2009, 01:47:27 am
  • The Nuke Loli of Gensokyo that nuke all!
Hi i am a Utsuho Reiuji Fanboy, i love Otto and Lunatic cheap creation.

I am working on my cheap character edit.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#699  March 31, 2009, 04:07:39 am
Well, I've made a couple of posts here before, but I think it's only right I introduce myself here.

My name is Josh Smith. I can say my last name, because there are probably elevendy thousand Josh Smiths in the eastern seaboard alone. I plan on changing my last name to my original family name ("Smith" just came about when my mom married my scumbag of a dad, who she thankfully divorced.) whenever I can.

I've been into MUGEN for a long time, but only recently started attempting development for it. I'm currently working on a stage from Cho Aniki SNES, and Idaten(The guy in my avatar) from the same game, though it might be a while until I'm skillful enough to develop real characters.  (For those that don't know, Cho Aniki is a shooting game ala gradius; Horribly looked down upon due to it's obvious homoerotic bent, but they're all fools. Go buy the first game for the wii if you know what's good for you.)

I'm also a man who likes thinking a lot. I probably have like, 30 different game/anime/story ideas in my head right now, which I think about regularly, lol. One of the biggest ones is one called "Megamynx" but I wont dare go deeper into it until I learn how to actually draw comics, ha.
I like socializing a lot. I'm diagnosed with Ass-burgers syndrome, but I don't let that become a get-out-of-self-improvement-free card like most other Ass-burgers do. People often say I'm annoying, so that must mean I'm doing something right  :sugoi:.

#700  April 05, 2009, 07:29:24 pm
I knew about mugen back in 06 and 1st played it in 07 and started to get into the forums about last year
I hope to make many creations(quality work) and to make my own chars/stages
from scratch since im not half bad at drawing and I plan on working on my coding skills
I have big hopes for mugen having there be a lot of talent people out there and creative minds :)