YesNoOk

Need opinions on two female characters to frankensprite into a new character! (Read 1648 times)

Started by jointhemasters, October 04, 2011, 07:18:42 am
Share this topic:
Need opinions on two female characters to frankensprite into a new character!
#1  October 04, 2011, 07:18:42 am
  • Mugen Creator
    • www.youtube.com/user/jointhemasters
Alrighty so i've gotten back into mugen recently and while fighting is fun, creating makes me happier sooo i've since shown my gf what mugen is, (shes more of a sims gamer though) and she thought it was cool. I drifted off into space mid conversation but eventually she ended up asking me (jokingly) to make her in mugen. That joke ended up in actual talk about making her in mugen, and since i'm bored this should be fun. Now here we are.  o_O

So since I have the spriting skills of a monkey i'll stick to franken-spriting two characters together. Any suggestions? Only stipulation is that the end result have brown hair, but i could proobably just edit any hair color to brown anyway.

Is it a lot of work for my first character back? Yeah more than any other character i've ever made but character #10 should be a step up from the rest.  So what two (or more) characters should I sprite to make my gf? (links to sprite sheets would be very appreciated!!!!!!!!) Dont worry about proportions, 38FF boobs are fine by her. :sugoi: I'm counting on you guys!

Pic:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/24499139409026310715577.jpg/

A New Challenger Approaches!
+Ashlee+
Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:32:02 am by jointhemasters
Re: Need opinions on two female characters to frankensprite into a new character!
#2  October 04, 2011, 07:23:09 am
    • USA
Post pics of your GF first  :twisted:
Re: Need opinions on two female characters to frankensprite into a new character!
#3  October 04, 2011, 07:31:34 am
  • Mugen Creator
Image Added to first post.
#4  October 04, 2011, 03:45:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Mix leona top and vanessa pants/legs , the hair colour is defined by palette.
#5  October 04, 2011, 08:22:09 pm
    • Edtion.TK
Have her to pose in these viewpoints (front/side/back), then make a 3d model of her.

After that, rig/animate/texture her, then either make sprites of the animations, or just use the renders.

Or you could do what Mortal Kombat did and record her (or a sculpture of her) doing whatever you want her to do.
#6  October 04, 2011, 09:43:04 pm
  • Mugen Creator
I like the Leona Idea with vanessa. Found editable sheets for both of them. No to the 3d imaging... its just not practical, im not that talented anyway. Any tips on making animations with all frankensprites? Still open to suggestions on any characters
Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:48:30 pm by jointhemasters
#7  October 04, 2011, 09:47:30 pm
    • Edtion.TK
Drawing it yourself, using her, using 3d/, using a model of her.....aside from that, there's only editing other stuff.
#8  October 05, 2011, 12:26:39 am
    • USA
^

I like the Leona Idea with vanessa. Found editable sheets for both of them. No to the 3d imaging... its just not practical, im not that talented anyway. Any tips on making animations with all frankensprites? Still open to suggestions on any characters

Eh... I was expecting [E] to come out and suggest Zangief as a base for the body :XD:

Can we suggest any type of sprites? Like from Capcom? Or it must be KOF style?
#9  October 05, 2011, 03:28:05 am
  • Mugen Creator
^

Eh... I was expecting [E] to come out and suggest Zangief as a base for the body :XD:

Can we suggest any type of sprites? Like from Capcom? Or it must be KOF style?

Calling my gf fat?  :stare2:

lol anyway you can suggest 2 sprite sheets to go together from cvs, kof, whatever. Doesnt even have to be those two characters, but please keep it serious, She's not a combo of mechazangeif and rufus  ;P. Also tips would be really appreciated on how to mot effectively frankensprite complete animations correctly. The two sprite sheets i have of Leona and Vanessa are from Kof 2k2 currently.