YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 829856 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#501  December 04, 2016, 11:44:51 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
I'm only hoping for Demitri from the DS series, but he probably won't make it due to the fact he can rule 63 all male heroes; I think they find that move "disrespectful" on all levels.
Marvel can add whomever they like--I'm such a CAPCOM guy.  My other 2 obscure picks would be Captain Commando and Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit; that guy's moveset just screams "VS SERIES."
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#502  December 04, 2016, 11:46:21 pm
    • Brazil
I would be GLAD that Morrigan is out of the game due to Capcom bending to corrupt pressure of the e-sports purveyors for mainstream acceptance because it would mean that they can choose an interesting Dark Stalkers rep for once. Put Sasquatch in the game and have him feud with Alpha Flight's Sasquatch.
Don't expect that. Morrigan is a fan favourite and, specially, a Capcom favourite. Not to mention that she is one of the original MvC characters and she has been in all Vs. Series games that have "Capcom" on the name.
#503  December 04, 2016, 11:51:47 pm
i really hope we see lord raptor, the punisher, mukuro (from war zard) and maybe cody since he never actually showed up in any mvc game iirc.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#504  December 04, 2016, 11:56:38 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

Capcom’s direction is clear, obviously looking to incorporate the not-so-frenzied action of Street Fighter, while ditching the chaotic action that has always defined the Marvel vs. Capcom series of games.

The introduction of the Stones make for an interesting new strategic approach to the experience. If the focus really is to enhance the emphasis of each individual character’s skillset, then the Stones could act as compensation to counter an opponent’s perceived advantage in a certain area.

In that instance, it’s easy to see how they compliment the removal of assists.

Interestingly, the developer explained that the term “Infinite” refers to the sheer amount of variety and diversity players can experience by mixing and matching teams with Stones. It’ll make it easier for fans that “might not be fighting game experts”, and you won’t need to have played other entries to get into this version.

However, the development team have no intention of sacrificing the game’s fundamentals and “hardcore” nature for the sake of making it more accessible.

http://fenixbazaar.com/2016/12/05/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-assists/
#505  December 04, 2016, 11:59:39 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
i really hope we see lord raptor, the punisher, mukuro (from war zard) and maybe cody since he never actually showed up in any mvc game iirc.

It's possible that Haggar might return again too, you never really know. Cody would be cooler to see though.

Honestly, I'm down for Howard the Duck appearing, I would love to see how he would be handled, gameplay wise. It's probably not gonna happen imo, but hey, one can dream.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 12:02:57 am by Hatter
#506  December 05, 2016, 12:01:07 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I would love to see this guy
#507  December 05, 2016, 12:06:53 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Could be nice if they add a newcomer from SF [Not only SFV, because I have a feeling that Rashido is going to be in the game, but a newcomer from the classic worldwarriors, for example Sagat, Blanka or Vega/Claw]
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#508  December 05, 2016, 12:10:29 am
it's rashid
I'm only hoping for Demitri from the DS series, but he probably won't make it due to the fact he can rule 63 all male heroes; I think they find that move "disrespectful" on all levels.
yeah marvel would be really upset at the idea of turning their male characters into females
#509  December 05, 2016, 12:12:08 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
If there will be BOF characters I hope it would not be any one from BOF 5 and 6. 2 and 4 would be the best choices.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#510  December 05, 2016, 12:13:25 am
bof2 nina is the best nina
#511  December 05, 2016, 12:13:41 am
    • Mexico
Gimme Kamala Khan and Star-Lord for Marvel and Rashiiidooo and Tabasa for Capcom.
Also I would appreciate the return of RR and Haggar.
Amingo or Ruby Heart would be amazing too but no chance in hell that's happening
#512  December 05, 2016, 12:20:50 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
- Donations is welcome
#513  December 05, 2016, 12:30:18 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Characters like Chun li and Morrigan have been in like, every Capcom crossover ever, I'd be more shocked if they don't return.

Everyone doing wishlists, might as well heh:

Capcom: Arthur (please for the love of god give him a dash), Haggar, Nero, Rashid, Juri, Nemesis, Leon, Gill.
Marvel: Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Deadpool, Loki, Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Ant man.

Also would like to see Laura, if only because she is really fun in SFV :)
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#514  December 05, 2016, 12:37:26 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I was only half joking around when I said they should upgrade Arthur to Maximo before, it's not going to happen but larger, more weapon diverse version of Arthur able to run and dash and such would be cool, and it would be such a cool obscure throwback.  Throw in some elemental blades and he can take after Red Earth's Leo a bit too.

But that's just a pipe dream, Arthur with some better mobility would be nice as well.
#515  December 05, 2016, 12:50:45 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Didn't Arthur pretty much have all his weapons in MvC3, from at least one of the GnG games though? They could add some more though I agree, maybe the shields (could be used to bypass any projectiles) and the red torch (could be good for a fighting game, kinda like flame carpet that Dormammu had in MvC3).

One other thing I'd like is if his Armor Upgrade super wouldn't knock him down after it runs out, it was just so unfun in MvC3 imo.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Re: Hoffmann's MVC I Wishlist Post
#516  December 05, 2016, 12:58:33 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Since I believe the 24 character rumor here is my wishlist, without caring about any already revealed characters.

Marvel
Punisher, Electra, Thor, Loki, Magneto, Captain America, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Venom, Sabretooth, Dr Doom and Hulk

Capcom
Ken Masters, M.Bison, Donovan Baine, MegaMan, Dr Wily, Nobunaga Oda (SB), Abyss from MVC2 as a playable character, Cody Travers in his Final Fight look and being able to play a lot like in FF similar how Rash in KI had Battletoads combos, Godot, Hunk, Regina and Saturn from Star Gladiators.

That not even half of these characters will ever make it into the game is crystal clear.
#517  December 05, 2016, 01:04:32 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
- Donations is welcome
#518  December 05, 2016, 01:07:20 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The only character I would be interested in seeing is Asura

Zeo

#519  December 05, 2016, 01:08:09 am
  • A long time around.
Capcom: Hayato, Jin, Zero (Yes I am srs), Dante, Leon, Regina, Jon Talbain.

Marvel: MCU Design Hawkeye, Thor & Doctor Strange, Rocket Raccoon, Quicksilver, Vision, Scarlet Witch.

Don't care who else gets in, Cyclops and Gambit never get picked as X-Men so MCU is fine.
#520  December 05, 2016, 01:12:17 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Abyss from MVC2 as a playable character

Although I could love to see the Armor of Erosion returning, I can't see him being a regular character X_X

Your lack of imagination is disturbing!

Remember how they made previous boss characters like Goro in MK or Eyedol and Gargos in Ki normal playable and pretty balanced characters. I am sure a clever characterdesigner could find a way to turn Abyss into one as well..not that it would ever happen anyway.