YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 830396 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#561  December 05, 2016, 05:15:24 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Just give me characters from Battle Circuit, Giga Wing and Red Earth. And Adam Warlock.
#562  December 05, 2016, 10:19:28 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Searched every place to see if someone posted this before, but no success, so....

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e161205b.html

Best part:

In addition to regular major title releases each fiscal year, Capcom is currently focused on reviving series that have not had new entries recently, or otherwise dormant IP. Beginning with MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE, a return for the series following a five-year hiatus, Capcom looks to enhance its corporate value even further by utilizing its library of rich contents.

Not exactly sure, but it seems to Capcom has plans for "forgotten" franchises.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:25:10 pm by ShinZankuro
#563  December 05, 2016, 10:28:28 pm
thats more for the "gaming news that dont deserve their own thread" thread
#564  December 05, 2016, 10:33:09 pm
    • Brazil
Allow me, then.
#565  December 05, 2016, 10:38:14 pm
what a fucking useless post. i also meant the general gaming thread, not fighting games.

one of the people that initially said mvc4 is happening for sure is now saying that the xmen and ff characters will be dlc
I didn't plan on sharing this just yet, but with the incessant Fox ban discussion I thought I should speak up.

Yesterday, I was told with complete certainty that X-Men and Fantastic Four characters will be coming… as DLC. It's a done deal.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=226049501&postcount=4524
Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:29:34 pm by Titiln
#566  December 05, 2016, 10:45:50 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#567  December 05, 2016, 10:52:34 pm
i'll believe it when there are 7 announced marvel characters and none of them are xmen or ff

i also believe that new characters will be announced next month at the nintendo switch event where capcom will reveal that this game is coming to the switch

please
#568  December 05, 2016, 11:08:33 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I can believe they'd do it

Simply because I know the type of sucker that they'd be trying to land with something like that

We see each other in the mirror every morning
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#569  December 05, 2016, 11:12:24 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
i'll believe it when there are 7 announced marvel characters and none of them are xmen or ff

i also believe that new characters will be announced next month at the nintendo switch event where capcom will reveal that this game is coming to the switch

please

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
I mean
sure, ok.

I can beleive they'd do series packs, it makes sense and assures sales as far as marvel goes.

If you put out a pack named Xmen 1- storm wolverine phoenix
and xmen 2- magneto sentinel cyclops, a ton of people would pick both. Shit they could put some of their most popular with the least popular to ensure sales.

lui

#570  December 05, 2016, 11:26:03 pm
    • USA
new info regarding how they chose certain characters

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201612/05122248.html

(the interview is in japanese)

x was basically chosen because he placed as number 1 in many, many polls and capcom responded to that (finally)
#571  December 05, 2016, 11:41:51 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
If there's a Captain Commando I hope his move sets don't include his partners. I want to play either the mummy or the baby. Hoping any new characters in BOF, Power Stone or Battle Circuit don't end up as summoning type characters. It's just a lazy way of putting the other minor characters inside the game. Summoning pets like Strider I don't have any problems. Hoping Cloak and Dagger are independent separate characters.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#572  December 05, 2016, 11:46:16 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Yeah, I hope they put that mummy from Captain Commando instead of Jill, Chun Li, Hsien Ko or any other important character.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#573  December 05, 2016, 11:49:48 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
If Rival Schools has a chance I will be happy if whole Taiyo High School team enters in the game [Batsu, Hinata and Kyosuke].

Only these 3 characters will make my dream roster complete x)
- Donations is welcome
#574  December 05, 2016, 11:53:39 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
If there's a Captain Commando I hope his move sets don't include his partners. I want to play either the mummy or the baby. Hoping any new characters in BOF, Power Stone or Battle Circuit don't end up as summoning type characters. It's just a lazy way of putting the other minor characters inside the game. Summoning pets like Strider I don't have any problems. Hoping Cloak and Dagger are independent separate characters.

CapCom is so obscure these days that it'd be a long shot to see him himself.  There's no way they'd spend a second character slot on another character from that game.  Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, and maybe Resident Evil are likely the only series getting more than one character.  Maybe Mega Man X if that Sigma tease means he's playable too.
#575  December 05, 2016, 11:54:37 pm
BOF? would be cool but kinda odd having 2 Ryu's.....
I hope they add more Marvel Comic characters.....Like Moon-Knight, Venom (plz plz plz) and Punisher
Capcom should swap out the Dark Stalker characters.....Jedah, Jon Talbain, and Demitri would be cool.
and more Plasma Sword characters...Zelkin, and......eh screw everyone else I want Zelkin
#576  December 06, 2016, 12:01:11 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Still no love for Gamof? :(
#577  December 06, 2016, 12:57:55 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Man, a new MvC, can't believe this is actually a thing. As much as I was actually hoping for a new "Vs. Capcom" entry before the announcement, the fact that it's a throwback to old Marvel Super Heroes and the first MvC is a really great reason to caught interest. And the true presence of X and the possibility of SIGMA getting in is just my old dream coming true! :qq:

Spoiler: About wishlist talking, (click to see content)

And man, it would be really cool if the composers build up Ryu's theme based on his MvC1 tune (the Street Fighter 2 intro). One more techno remix of Suzaku Castle will be boring from now on.
The Mega Man X3 intro stage would be a damn good base for X's theme imo, but they probably will only take references from the first game anyway...........

Well these are my current thoughts about MvC:I. And if UMvC3 will be alive again does it means they could be back with the DLCs? I really want a new chance to get Shuma and some of the cosplays on my Xbox. :ninja:

Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 01:04:12 am by NDSilva
#578  December 06, 2016, 01:01:24 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
All of the dlc (Shuma, Jill and the costume) come with the new version of umvc3
but its not coming to 360 or ps3
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#579  December 06, 2016, 01:04:10 am
The Mega Man X3 intro stage would be a damn good base for X's theme imo, but they probably will only take references from the first game anyway...........
that'd be fine by me, central highway from mmx is a cool song, i put it in smash and it works great
#580  December 06, 2016, 01:07:32 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Well, if they put or the Central Highway music from X1 or the Sky Lagoon music from X4 will be nice.
- Donations is welcome