YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 831271 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#821  January 02, 2017, 01:48:04 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Seeing it all laid bare just hammers home how ludicrous it is

That is a larger roster than TTT2 and they have clones to fall back on
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time

SNT

#822  January 02, 2017, 02:36:33 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

(if its legit)
#823  January 02, 2017, 06:33:09 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
All the stuff he's right about is because he's got the inside scoop, all the stuff he's wrong about is because big bad Capcom lied to him.

So yeah.

Ten Count ‏@Ten_Count_Fall  5h5 hours ago
Addressed earlier. Different sources/Different info doesn't necessarily discredit. Capcom is doing some counterintelligence 2 combat leaks.

Ten Count ‏@Ten_Count_Fall  5h5 hours ago
TL;DR at this point, no one's probably 100% right, right now. I'll even own up to the fact I'm probably being played to some extent.

He didn't even manage to make it 24 hours before backpedaling to cover his ass.  "If anyone says I'm lying it's because Capcom lied to them so they'd look dumb, and if I get caught lying then oops Capcom played a trick on me."  C'mon dude.  If you're gonna fake a leak, at least stick to your guns for a few days before giving up.
#824  January 02, 2017, 12:50:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#825  January 02, 2017, 12:59:36 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Don't post descriptions of the links you posted so everyone has to guess what they mean ^^
#826  January 02, 2017, 02:56:44 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#827  January 02, 2017, 03:02:04 pm
lol random unidentified Twitter account #538416 says to trust him over a reputed Gaf member when he gets straight up called out.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#828  January 02, 2017, 07:18:13 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
ugh, NeoGAF. It'd be great if we'd stop linking there.
#829  January 02, 2017, 07:47:15 pm
neogaf is fucking terrible and i'd rather read about neogaf posts than giving the leaker more attention than he deserves by entertaining any of his bullshit
#830  January 02, 2017, 09:31:26 pm
    • Mexico
Also what mainly it away for me was:

-Presence of Tessa (and other Capcom classics, shit's too good to be true)
-Zangief (seriously wtf? No Haggar?)
-No VJ or Arthur (their absence would be bs)
-Too much damn fan service (call me a pessimist but yeah)

Among other stuff, but this is what mostly didn't sit right with me.
#831  January 03, 2017, 12:32:28 am
    • USA
I can confirm that Ken from Street Fighter 2010 is going to be a playable character in this game.
#832  January 03, 2017, 01:23:57 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I won't believe unless you make a twitter account.

Zeo

#833  January 03, 2017, 02:59:44 am
  • A long time around.
I just want Hayato. Regina would be cool but I can live with Leon. Ideally I'd want Strider, Jin and Hayato but Hayato's my #1 pick. That picture "leak" is pretty ludicrous but it would be a spit in the face if it was true and June were to get in instead of Hayato like they did with Project X Zone. Even besides Hayato there are plenty of more interesting Star Gladiator characters than her to put in a game as crazy as MvC.
#834  January 03, 2017, 11:25:19 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I beleive Fin fang has a chance of showing up, if not as a character, as a stage.
his presence in the recent lego games coupled with his presence in the heralds cards are a big plus to that imo, as well as him being one of ironman classical villains.
#835  January 03, 2017, 07:47:50 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
Could Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite find its way onto the Nintendo Switch? There's an opinion entry on this at MobiPicker: http://www.mobipicker.com/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-interesting-addition-nintendo-switch/

If it makes the Switch, what would it say about the DLC system and the possibility of third 3rd party characters? For example, if it makes it onto Nintendo, we could see some Smash Bros. characters as guest fighters (Mario, Link, Samus!?) I can assure you this won't ever happen, but given that...

1. Norimano was a 3rd party character who appeared in Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter as a replacement for Iron Man due to some awkward licensing issues
2. Project X Zone 2 featured some characters from Fire Emblem, a Nintendo IP
3. Ryu and Megaman were on Super Smash Bros. 4
4. The always prevalent Nintendo vs. Capcom gossip

This might be something to keep an eye on. Again, I don't see it catching on, but the hype on the game alone is growing.

It would also be the first ever MvC game to appear on a Nintendo console, something I've always dreamed of.
#836  January 03, 2017, 07:55:43 pm
i could see it happening now mostly because third parties give up on nintendo later on in a console's life cycle. if the switch was released a year ago and flopped then i couldn't see it happening.

i don't think it'd have exclusive characters because they'd be banned and this is esports esports esports esports esports

1. Norimano was a 3rd party character who appeared in Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter as a replacement for Iron Man due to some awkward licensing issues
that sounds like bullshit lol

"we have licensing issues with ironman, do we replace him with another marvel character that has sprites ready or do we collaborate with a japanese comedian to make up a new joke character that is region exclusive"
Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:04:39 pm by Titiln
#837  January 03, 2017, 08:02:54 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I saw the Ryce leak about a character with a well made animation who are a Capcom villain..

.. Some people are saying it's Pyron, but Jedah also comes also in my mind.

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#838  January 03, 2017, 08:04:19 pm
i also saw it when iced posted about it a page ago
#839  January 03, 2017, 08:24:55 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
i could see it happening now mostly because third parties give up on nintendo later on in a console's life cycle. if the switch was released a year ago and flopped then i couldn't see it happening.

i don't think it'd have exclusive characters because they'd be banned and this is esports esports esports esports esports

that sounds like bullshit lol

"we have licensing issues with ironman, do we replace him with another marvel character that has sprites ready or do we collaborate with a japanese comedian to make up a new joke character that is region exclusive"

Ironman had licensing issues, this is true, but this happened in MVC and is why we have Warmachine there.

These issues might had already affected msh vs sf but tbh ironman wasnt the most renowned marvel character back then, so its entirely possible they just didnt pick him. The cast decision for this game was extremely weird 2 demons, 2 avengers 2 x-men , 1 x-men villain and spider-man. Not even a girl hero.
#840  January 03, 2017, 08:27:32 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Titiln: That's actually about that Iced's post i'm referring :P

I've remembered also of Hell Vanguard from DMC3. He/She could be a nice character for a VS game.

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome