YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 823951 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#961  April 24, 2017, 09:22:19 pm
I think you mean models because it's "3d". It's actually 2.5d but don't tell anyone. So anyway whens squirrel Girl as the Final Boss.
#962  April 24, 2017, 09:23:36 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#963  April 24, 2017, 09:24:05 pm
#964  April 24, 2017, 09:31:32 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#965  April 24, 2017, 09:32:57 pm
No, they won't.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#966  April 24, 2017, 10:30:03 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#967  April 25, 2017, 01:00:51 am
so any info about the roster?

hope they'll put characters we havent seen before like unworthy thor  or jane foster thor
#968  April 25, 2017, 01:34:41 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
so any info about the roster?

hope they'll put characters we havent seen before like unworthy thor  or jane foster thor

Happy Leak Monday
http://iplaywinner.com/news/2017/4/24/eight-new-characters-leaked-for-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite.html

Seven faces returning from Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and one new addition will join the upcoming game's cast according to a removed news post.

French gaming website Jeuxvideo posted earlier today that Ultron, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider and Chris Redfield would all be coming to MvCI before pulling the story. It has been preserved, however, via Google Cache.

Though this news has not been confirmed by Capcom, it comes as a user on NeoGaf has revealed that GameStop locations have received press materials for the game, which would line up with incoming information. It is currently unknown when this news was supposed to be announced and if more details will be coming with it during the official release.

So far most have who have appeared in MVC3.

But I have a feeling they're gonna drop C. Viper.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#969  April 25, 2017, 01:49:57 am
if they gonna hope they get captain commando to replace her.
#970  April 25, 2017, 01:53:13 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#971  April 25, 2017, 02:02:52 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#972  April 25, 2017, 02:05:19 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#973  April 25, 2017, 02:20:00 am
#974  April 25, 2017, 02:26:55 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Bring Nash and Bison in their SF5 versions. I'm glad Ultron is in. Now to wait for badass Sigma. You think Pyron might become a part of this?
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#975  April 25, 2017, 02:29:57 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
It's not that hard to predict who won't make it back, at least at first.  The Marvel side will probably take the heaviest hits if that rumor about the Fox-owned characters being left out of the initial release is true.  So, Wolverine, Storm, X-23, Magneto, Phoenix, Sentinel, Super-Skrull, Dr. Doom, and Deadpool.  That's almost half of the Marvel side of UMvC3 right there.  Taskmaster has a decent chance of not making it back, same with MODOK and Shuma-Gorath.

The Capcom cuts will be pretty predictable, too.  C. Viper will be replaced with a SFV rep.  With a more limited launch roster, there won't be as room for as many secondary characters, so count Trish, Virgil, Nemesis, and Firebrand out, maybe Wesker too.  With X and Sigma in, Zero might get edged out.  At least a couple of the older characters like Arthur or Haggar will be cycled out for reps from other retro Capcom titles.
Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:00:14 am by Person Man
#976  April 25, 2017, 04:43:29 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Wasn't C. Viper important to SFV's story or something?  Not completely left aside in SFIV's era, just not playable now.  I thought I recall people talking about her role taking down Juri a while back.  Speaking of which, Juri I wouldn't count her out as a possible SF rep.  She jumped into crossover territory already with SFxT, she came back for SFV, if however with downgraded looks and powers as I understood it, and has a unique enough moveset to differentiate her from most others.  Plus these games could always use more villains.

The alt. outfit game with Capcom seems to be going strong with them still, for better or worse, so while I don't see them getting too exotic with primary character choices I can see them offering at least She-Thor as a different outfit.  I mean, UMvC3 changed Nathan to the original Bionic Commando.
#977  April 25, 2017, 05:06:35 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
None of those characters are overtly surprising, though I am interested in seeing how Ultron will play.

I mean, UMvC3 changed Nathan to the original Bionic Commando.

Nathan IS the original Bionic Commando.

That games not actually a reboot you know. There are "flashbacks" in the game where he looks just like he did in the first game.
#978  April 25, 2017, 05:13:46 am
    • USA
I....did not know that.  Nor see how that's a possibility?  They have different bodies, faces, hair, everything.

Well that's just weird.  Weirder, anyways, still got the whole wife lives in his arm thing now.
#979  April 25, 2017, 05:42:26 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
The alt. outfit game with Capcom seems to be going strong with them still, for better or worse, so while I don't see them getting too exotic with primary character choices I can see them offering at least She-Thor as a different outfit.  I mean, UMvC3 changed Nathan to the original Bionic Commando.
Give me a Kate Bishop/Hawkeye alt costume/voice for Clint Barton/Hawkeye or give me death!
Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:03:46 am by Jmorphman
#980  April 25, 2017, 05:47:21 am
    • USA
Oh, I could go for Death to be in it, Marvel's been playing up Deadpool and Thanos showing up in the MCU eventually.