YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 830427 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1081  April 26, 2017, 07:03:11 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I like how the flow of posts in this thread went from people worrying about the gameplay being terrible to an actual gameplay video to people praising how good the gameplay looks.
#1082  April 26, 2017, 07:07:51 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
The gems look insteresting, I particularly like the blue ind that traps the opponent inside a vertical looking box.

I think they could change the call outs a bit though, the "Time gem!" call out would be annoying in a match if it can be done as much as in the video :P
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...

lui

#1083  April 26, 2017, 07:12:39 pm
    • USA
Shichisei Senkuu Kyaku is fucking back! In a kinda toned down, but HOLY YES!

I think they didn't showed X gameplay because he doens't have a voice actor yet or they are still recording...

. This makes me wonder if will be have japanese voices for Capcom side. I really want to hear Sigma's jap voice actor interacting with Ultron :v

no, they have a voice actor by now. it would dumb to not have it this late in development. they just haven't shown him yet, no reason other than he just hasn't had a chance to be showcased fully yet
#1084  April 26, 2017, 07:12:54 pm
they didnt show x or ryu or captain marvel or ironman or captain america or morrigan because they already showed their gameplay
#1085  April 26, 2017, 07:14:48 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
The gems look insteresting, I particularly like the blue ind that traps the opponent inside a vertical looking box.

I think they could change the call outs a bit though, the "Time gem!" call out would be annoying in a match if it can be done as much as in the video :P

You're right.

Hmmm, I noticed something... Infinite Stones are chargeable grooves also, like Revenge Bars in SFIV/Rage pow in Samsho. Getting hit charges the stone gauge.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1086  April 26, 2017, 07:28:11 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
the get hit animations are terrible. They even loop back in forth for a couple of frames, who's on the development, kong!? Extremely noticeable toward the end with the chris combo. I'm still not impressed with mvci, but I will eat my own shit if it does actually turn out to be fun
#1087  April 26, 2017, 08:54:58 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Hawkeye's level 3 is a combination of the two level 1 hypers he has in UMVC3, and the fact that Antman is missing from it *might* be a big hint to him being in the roster.
Don't say that! You're hyping me up for that possibility! XD

I just noticed, the fighters don't disappear when they're defeated in the middle of a match. The Lifebars look... sort of simplified than UMvC3 but it's pretty nifty.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:01:35 pm by DarkWolf13
#1088  April 26, 2017, 10:40:19 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:15:38 pm by City_Hunter
#1089  April 27, 2017, 12:46:20 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
At least gameplay exists. Well, from the "looks" of it, it looks all right. Although I'm not a fan of the HUD and the art style just looks... bland? Idk how to put my finger on it, something just seems missing. Also, I hope that's true about the neogaf/Ryce's posts cause a Hulk combo like in the beginning with THIS on it kinda scared me for a sec.

But it's all video really, I can't really say much without actually playing it. Also I JUST realized that the max meter is 4 instead of 5, and that the gems are just Ultra/Revenge Gauges from SF4 (Kappa, jk.... sorta).

Also, lol: Guess it's a short cut or somethin'.
Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:50:56 am by TheFclass97
#1090  April 27, 2017, 12:55:12 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i'm glad that strider hiryu got himself an air super move for once
#1091  April 27, 2017, 12:55:56 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#1092  April 27, 2017, 03:26:00 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
#1093  April 27, 2017, 04:09:21 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
#1094  April 27, 2017, 04:24:05 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#1095  April 27, 2017, 10:52:07 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Seeing Avengers HQ and Stark Tower has inspired me to do more concept themes.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#1096  April 27, 2017, 04:00:10 pm
    • Peru
I too find it preposterous that people think that adjusting the graphics and lighting in an entire game requires as little effort as applying a photoshop filter to a single still image.

That's why you have shaders affecting how the game looks globally. Havent you played Uncharted? When you finish the game you have different "filters", and in Uncharted4, you even have a cell-shaded one; I doubt developers had to rework everything in order to get those extras working, it makes no sense.

I'm not saying it's super easy, but it's not like you have to go model by model modifying stuff (at least if you are not GGXrd).

#1097  April 27, 2017, 05:12:40 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1098  April 27, 2017, 05:16:54 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
That infinity stone seem mad cheap but then again i should have expected it coming from a mvc game.
Edit: Some other gameplay https://vid.me/EV6z idk if it was posted tho
Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 05:21:18 pm by Insigniawarfare
#1099  April 27, 2017, 05:31:49 pm
Space Stone was the best part of that trailer. Excited to see what the others can do, I'm guessing they won't be too far off from the ones in MSH.

I just noticed, the fighters don't disappear when they're defeated in the middle of a match.

What if the Soul Stone could bring someone back to life?
#1100  April 27, 2017, 05:32:57 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Space Stone was the best part of that trailer. Excited to see what the others can do, I'm guessing they won't be too far off from the ones in MSH.

I just noticed, the fighters don't disappear when they're defeated in the middle of a match.

What if the Soul Stone could bring someone back to life?

unless they're trying to be like the simul battle from mugen