YesNoOk

Decisions v2 (Read 419272 times)

Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:42:32 pm
Re: Decisions v2
#881  March 07, 2014, 04:20:14 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Ban him again.  The entire basis for him coming back was that big sob story letter about how he's totally changed and he's through lying to people and he's so sorry and yadda yadda yadda, and now we find out that he's been posing as someone else for however long.  He's still been lying to everyone, he clearly hasn't changed at all, and he didn't deserve another chance to begin with.
#882  March 07, 2014, 05:27:22 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
should note i voted against navana returning. if, for nothing else, i would recommend taking action against him for this stunt
#883  March 07, 2014, 05:46:47 pm
    • Thailand
Should have left him perma-banned. Don't let this go on any further than today. If this nonsense seeps into tomorrow, I will ban him immediately upon my next sign in session. No need for us to be wasting valuable free time arguing over an incessant liar who made an anti-mfg forum and is now exhibiting the same behaviors from 2 years ago,

Mog

#884  March 07, 2014, 06:29:53 pm
I still say give him a chance to prove he can contribute here in a positive way.  That means sticking to mugen threads for now.  Posting in any of the feedback to warnings threads, the photo thread or the like and he's gone.
#885  March 07, 2014, 06:32:46 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Should have left him perma-banned. Don't let this go on any further than today. If this nonsense seeps into tomorrow, I will ban him immediately upon my next sign in session. No need for us to be wasting valuable free time arguing over an incessant liar who made an anti-mfg forum and is now exhibiting the same behaviors from 2 years ago,

You said you didn't vote in the initial poll on purpose. Don't come in here now demanding things like this. Let him slip up on the forum. You're acting like it's serious business here and it's not.
#886  March 07, 2014, 07:02:05 pm
    • Thailand
I'm not demanding anything. I'm gonna ban him. He already slipped up. You already slipped up by unbanning him.

Posting in any of the feedback to warnings threads, the photo thread or the like and he's gone.
You're too late.
#887  March 07, 2014, 07:04:11 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
"judgement day" was a good member for what it is worth and this guy hasn't done shit to anyone yet :/ you're all acting like this reveal means he's gonna poison the mfg water supply next. im against banning right now whens hes to me it seems like he was just trying to prove he can be a good member. this dishonesty was bad but not life threatening.
#888  March 07, 2014, 07:11:39 pm
    • Thailand
His last couple of bans were lifted because he sent apology messages. He was also banned last time for having an alternate account. But let's forget that, he's changed even though he's doing the same exact shit he did before, including apology message, alternate account, false revelation of some deep dark secret to prove his trustworthiness, and let's not forget  posting "cleavage" pictures in the Post Your Picture thread, which is mildly disturbing, and not at all because he's transgender.

The full Navana package.
#889  March 07, 2014, 07:15:31 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
besides the pypt shit which i didnt know about all the guy has done has been discussing mugen and posting feedback and screenshots though. theres been no big attention whoring apology thread either
#890  March 07, 2014, 07:30:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The biggest attention he's getting is because this is being blown so out of proportion.

I'm not demanding anything. I'm gonna ban him. He already slipped up. You already slipped up by unbanning him.

Why did I slip up? Because he exists? You're just taking things personally and into your own hand again like the COTM stars poll. Stop doing that. If you didn't want him to be here you could have said so when we were talking privately. Since he only made it in by 1 mod approval, your vote would have stalemated it. We would have then had to ask Valodim or just not allow him in do to the 50/50 results.

Mog

#891  March 07, 2014, 08:04:54 pm
#892  March 07, 2014, 08:30:51 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I'm sorry, but Rajaa's right.  This is not being blown out of proportion.  The only reason he was allowed to come back was because he swore up and down that he had changed and that he wasn't going to do all of the same crap anymore, e.g. lying about himself to gain attention, pretending to be someone else, which we now know was all a total lie.  He lied about having changed and wanting to do better, just like he always has.

You said it yourself;  See him back to his old crap and it's another ban, no warnings, no exception.  Well he's back to his old crap.  He never stopped with his old crap.
#893  March 07, 2014, 08:41:30 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The alt account was really dumb. It was obviously as a back up if he didn't get unbanned. But he did come forward with it. It's not like we just up and found out. Yes, it's hard for a liar to change but he's not being any kind of disruption. The alt account was merged. Him telling us should account for something.

It's not hard just to let him try this one last time. Obviously after this uproar there would not be a vote in his favor again. But I'm not going to let a mob mentality reverse the decision that was made because some people can't accept he exists in the forum at all. The alt account didn't cause any forum disruptions. We're not here to teach people lessons. We're here to help users enjoy a hobby. As long as he doesn't prevent that then I don't see an issue with this. He was warned not to do any of that stuff again and told us he was already doing it before getting that message.
#894  March 08, 2014, 06:51:32 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
let's not forget  posting "cleavage" pictures in the Post Your Picture thread, which is mildly disturbing, and not at all because he's transgender.
I don't get how that's a big deal.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#895  March 08, 2014, 08:19:20 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
It's not hard just to let him try this one last time.

This. And as we came to a conclusion on, if he slips up once, he is gone. I think that right there is fair enough. Did he change?? I honestly don't care. I just don't want him pulling any shit like he did before. I suppose all I could say to this is keep your eyes peeled on him. I will.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#896  March 09, 2014, 01:35:33 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You guys like voting. Let's vote again:

Willing to ban Navana:

- Personman
- Rajaa
- Cyan

Unwilling to ban Navana:

- Umezono
- Can
- Saikoro
- JNP
- MissB
#897  March 09, 2014, 01:51:12 am
  • tired
I stay with my previous vote.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#898  March 09, 2014, 01:58:49 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
You guys like voting. Let's vote again:

Willing to ban Navana:

- Personman
- Rajaa
- Cyan

Unwilling to ban Navana:

- Umezono
- Can
- Saikoro
- JNP
- MissB

I am willing to kick him out if he goes into idiot mode again. I won't tolerate any bullshit. I'll do it myself if I have to. So technically, shouldn't that read Willing to ban Navana if he goes AWOL again??

JNP made some good points about Navana wanting to enjoy Mugen again. And Navana did send that PM explaining himself wit the Alt account. It's not like he want back to old business without saying anything. That there is reason for me to say... once again... keep him around until he slips up that one time that we're all waiting for.

I got mah popcorn ready. Unsalted even.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#899  March 09, 2014, 02:11:18 am
  • tired
#900  March 09, 2014, 02:13:41 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
I'm willing to have salt. As long as there's none of that butter all over it. You know, that hydroginated soybean oil that theatres call butter.