YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854480 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#1141  April 08, 2013, 11:38:59 pm
    • USA
    • instagram.com/amplezero
My problem with MFFA had nothing to do with this forum. and nobody cared about me being banned until that fool decided to mention something I did..SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Your post is now irrelevant as Wanderer's.
#1142  April 08, 2013, 11:44:08 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Nope, you're wrong. I wasn't talking about MFFA stuff, I don't post there and I don't know a shit about your past there, so it's irrelevant to me too. I was answering you to this especifically:
But in all honesty, I would of hoped how the staff was handling my bans would stay in the staff discussion instead of being in here. You see what you did?
The staff subforum can be seen for anyone with account here (or at least for the ones with one special star, like contribuitors). Like this thread, this is a transparency decision of Guild staff to all of us. You can be banned for the actual drama you made against Sean, it's nothing about your past on MFFA

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#1143  April 08, 2013, 11:54:02 pm
Staff is visible to everyone, as I don't have a star and can see it just fine.
#1144  April 09, 2013, 12:03:18 am
  • SNK is life
Hi Guys

I want to be GMod again. I don't want to be "part of the staff" per se, as the socio-political arguments going on in the staff section have very little relevance to the sections I read, but I'd still like to provide some feedback to some of the comments that happen in the Staff Section.

Moreover, my main goal being a GMod, is the position of Senior Janitorship of being able to move, edit posts, titles, quoted images and so on that bother me so much, and I used to do when I had the position, and I resent not having anymore. I know you already have a semi-mexican GMod in Cyan Paul, but I offer you 100% the real deal, and I won't abuse my power or ban absolutely anyone.

What do you guys say?
#1145  April 09, 2013, 12:05:10 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
That MFFA thing seems like it was brought up to show your behavior elsewhere, it does seem hateful but that's what I get from it.

GDM

#1146  April 09, 2013, 12:12:50 am
  • I'm not trolling
one does simply not ask to be a gmod
#1147  April 09, 2013, 12:32:02 am
walt's going to delete my posts don't make him gmod

Mog

#1148  April 09, 2013, 12:34:44 am
Hi Guys

I want to be GMod again. I don't want to be "part of the staff" per se, as the socio-political arguments going on in the staff section have very little relevance to the sections I read, but I'd still like to provide some feedback to some of the comments that happen in the Staff Section.

Moreover, my main goal being a GMod, is the position of Senior Janitorship of being able to move, edit posts, titles, quoted images and so on that bother me so much, and I used to do when I had the position, and I resent not having anymore. I know you already have a semi-mexican GMod in Cyan Paul, but I offer you 100% the real deal, and I won't abuse my power or ban absolutely anyone.

What do you guys say?

Let me log into my Caddie account and I'll set you up!

:bow:
#1149  April 09, 2013, 12:54:06 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Let me log into my Caddie account and I'll set you up!

I completely and fully deny that MissBHaven is an alternate account of mine. I do want to address something though:

ME!! 

http://caddie.smeenet.org/missb.gif

There, finally what you've all been waiting for.  Now I'm no longer banned from this thread I can comment on how nice everyone looks. 

:bow:

I wonder why that image is hosted on my site...hmm...

Anyway, Walt, it's worth a discussion over. I'll see what we can do for you. :)
#1150  April 09, 2013, 01:57:39 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#1151  April 09, 2013, 02:28:19 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
#1152  April 09, 2013, 02:52:38 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
This may not be important to the mods on MFG, but I just wanted to let you guys know that guy name Zeroz was also causing a problem on MFFA. Again, probably not that important to you guys but I just wanted to make you aware that his trolling extends elsewhere..

Why is MFFA relevant to MFG? Nobody cares what happens there that attends here. Sure it could help with the "trolling" not being an exclusive thing here, but other than that it's not even worth mentioning publicly because nobody cares.

Well, that's kind of why that first sentence is there. And if you don't care about the situation, you even quoting me is even less relevant, so is your appearance in this thread other then Gill bringing you up. I'm allowed to make a statement or state my opinion whether you think it's relevant to ANYTHING or not.

My problem with MFFA had nothing to do with this forum. and nobody cared about me being banned until that fool decided to mention something I did..SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Your post is now irrelevant as Wanderer's.

This "fool" was just pointing out that fact you're just a troublemaker. Nice to see insults aren't below you, by the way. Anyway, I think this guy has the right idea

That MFFA thing seems like it was brought up to show your behavior elsewhere, it does seem hateful but that's what I get from it.

and by the way
My problem with MFFA had nothing to do with this forum

I kind of find this untrue. I mean, I honestly kinda find it hard to believe you getting banned from an argument on one forum, and then the next day there's drama started from you on MFG isn't even remotely related, even in the slightest way. You may not start everything, but that doesn't mean you can't end what somebody else started with you. If you get in an argument, is it that hard to walk away? no, it's not. You just want to keep arguing. So like you said,

In MFFA, eh, I asked for it,

and you asked for it everywhere else trouble has brewed around you.

GLB

#1153  April 09, 2013, 03:05:14 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Well, that's kind of why that first sentence is there. And if you don't care about the situation, you even quoting me is even less relevant, so is your appearance in this thread other then Gill bringing you up. I'm allowed to make a statement or state my opinion whether you think it's relevant to ANYTHING or not.

I was stating my opinion on the subject as this section is dedicated to (people explaining their opinion on certain warning topics.) My opinion still stands, and you don't have to get defensive over it. I only say it's not relevant because it involves a completely different forum that has nothing to do with Mugen Guild. Zeroz has already been a problem on Mugen Guild and what happens at your forum shouldn't influence the staff's decision one iota. Regardless of whatever happens with it, you should read the last sentence in your post, and realize that everyone else is allowed to do the same.

I kind of find this untrue. I mean, I honestly kinda find it hard to believe you getting banned from an argument on one forum, and then the next day there's drama started from you on MFG isn't even remotely related, even in the slightest way. You may not start everything, but that doesn't mean you can't end what somebody else started with you. If you get in an argument, is it that hard to walk away? no, it's not. You just want to keep arguing. So like you said,

How does that prove it has anything to do with this forum? O_o And you obviously didn't read any of the prior arguments taking place on MFG. it had nothing to do with MFFA, you just think it did.
Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:08:55 am by GLB
#1154  April 09, 2013, 03:06:43 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I have to agree MFFA's issues with him are totally different than the ones here period. keep mffa drama on mffa and not guild k? Decade stop trying to start shit i know that might be hard for you.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:39:46 am by Laharl
#1155  April 09, 2013, 03:39:02 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
I have to agree MFFA's issues with him are totally different than the ones here period. keep mffa drama on mffa and not guild k? Decade Stop trying to start shit you do it all the damn time even on mffa.

I don't know you.
#1156  April 09, 2013, 03:41:52 am
    • USA
#1157  April 09, 2013, 03:47:45 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
#1158  April 09, 2013, 03:51:39 am
    • USA
I don't know you.

Do us all a favor and stop bringing shit up from somewhere else, you're just instigating.

Why don't you do me a solid and stop being an asshole first, then we talk. For now, until you grow a pair and stop acting like a child, I'm not doing anything.
So you are still going to continue to bring unrelated shit into this forum? who's the child here?
#1159  April 09, 2013, 03:56:16 am
  • "The Future is Now"
So you are still going to continue to bring unrelated shit into this forum? who's the child here?

Personally I think you both are.
Both of you should just leave it be, ignore each other and stop with the nonsense stuff.

your better off going into a parking lot and duking it out. mano e mano.
#1160  April 09, 2013, 03:58:57 am
    • USA
That's a shame, I'm not taking jabs at him, I just told him to stop,  Nobody asked him about anything.