YesNoOk

Gotham Chinatown 1.1 & 1.0 (Read 7753 times)

Started by MatreroG, November 27, 2017, 12:56:13 am
Share this topic:
Gotham Chinatown 1.1 & 1.0
#1  November 27, 2017, 12:56:13 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Re: Gotham Chinatown 1.1 & 1.0
#2  November 27, 2017, 03:47:10 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
THIS IS JUST PERFECT! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!
#3  November 27, 2017, 11:56:05 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
This is an awesome stage man, I love it. It definitely has a really good Gotham feel to it. I would love to see some more Gotham themed ones as well cause there isn't too many good ones out there really.
#4  November 27, 2017, 12:27:43 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Wow, this is really good. Love the design! Thanks for the release.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#5  November 27, 2017, 12:33:26 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
This looks really good, nice job.
Lasagna
#6  November 27, 2017, 02:15:15 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
nice edit
#7  November 27, 2017, 04:40:54 pm
  • For the Murder!
Just my two cents:
They are supposed to be fighting on top of a (presumably) tall building, and there are these paper lamps which are hung even higher than that. Chinese paper lamps are hung barely overhead so they can be used as a light source and decorative at the same time, so there are no purpose for these hung several stories high where they can't illuminate nor can be seen unless looking directly up to the night sky

Also the gate thingy we see in the far background is a Japanese Torii, the entrance to Chinatown uses a Paifang, which is a completely different structure compared to a torii.
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:49:31 pm by Duke of Corvus
#8  November 28, 2017, 03:04:41 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
thanks guys for all the nice comments.

Just my two cents:
They are supposed to be fighting on top of a (presumably) tall building, and there are these paper lamps which are hung even higher than that. Chinese paper lamps are hung barely overhead so they can be used as a light source and decorative at the same time, so there are no purpose for these hung several stories high where they can't illuminate nor can be seen unless looking directly up to the night sky

Also the gate thingy we see in the far background is a Japanese Torii, the entrance to Chinatown uses a Paifang, which is a completely different structure compared to a torii.
Your two cents have a lot of value ...
In the beginning, I consider that the paper lamps have to be lower, but for some reason, that I do not remember, I leave them at that height. But you're right, it should be just above the heads of the chars.
About the gate, I will definitely have to change it.
Thanks. I appreciate your feedback very much.

#9  November 28, 2017, 10:44:23 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
thanks guys for all the nice comments.

Just my two cents:

Your two cents have a lot of value ...
In the beginning, I consider that the paper lamps have to be lower, but for some reason, that I do not remember, I leave them at that height. But you're right, it should be just above the heads of the chars.
About the gate, I will definitely have to change it.
Thanks. I appreciate your feedback very much.

same here I agree with Duke of Corvus. but omg MatreroG your getting better and better making awesome mugen stage buddy. Im very impress how mush you have accomplish with your stage coding skills  and you did good job with this mugen stage :) please keep up with the awesome hobby :D

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/