YesNoOk

Soulcalibur VI (Read 218866 times)

Started by Titiln, December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Soulcalibur VI
#281  October 28, 2018, 12:21:10 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
If we're still talking Final Fantasy reps, I'm sure he's super forgotten at this point, but what about Zell Dincht from VIII? Still a Final Fantasy rep, and it would satisfy the desire for another hand-to-hand fighter, too.
#282  October 28, 2018, 12:48:49 am
    • Argentina
the hand-to-hand combat guest character is gonna be Kazuma Kiryu
#283  October 28, 2018, 01:06:10 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
He couldn't make it into the actual game that feature Yakuza so he's coming to the medieval combat game

Yeah sure
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#284  October 28, 2018, 02:25:04 am
    • Brazil
To me, having 2B in is a bit of double edged sword.

While it's great to see a decent character come in and bring new stuff along like music, a stage and parts for Create A Soul, this knocks off one of the characters that people wanted in like Lizardman, Hwang, Cassandra and Amy. There's now two open slots... I can expect both of them to be characters that are legacy characters like Hwang or even Hilde (and before I get flamed... Sorry, but unless they can rework either Cassandra or Amy to be less like clones, then those two aren't getting in. Deal with it)
Okay, first off, neither Cassandra nor Amy are clones, yes, they have the same weapons as other characters, but in the last game they appeared (SC4), Cassandra played nothing like Sophitia and Amy had very small similarities to Raphael, while still being mostly original. If anything, they're both examples on how the developers are competent enough to make multiple movesets using the same weapon, so, no, there is no "deal with it" from you here, its your analysis that is flawed.

Also, regarding DLCs, they could easily make another season pass if this one with 2B and the other characters is succesful. Not announcing other passes now means that they keep themselves from cancelling any promise they have made, if they can't release more than what was currently announced.

If we're still talking Final Fantasy reps, I'm sure he's super forgotten at this point, but what about Zell Dincht from VIII? Still a Final Fantasy rep, and it would satisfy the desire for another hand-to-hand fighter, too.
If we get a Final Fantasy rep, I'd bet on Gladiolus, because he seemed quite popular on the latest FF game, or Cloud, because of the upcoming remake.
#285  October 28, 2018, 04:08:17 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Since Gesse is in Tekken 7 is it possible that a Samurai Showdown rep would get in? Just wondering.
#286  October 28, 2018, 04:57:44 am
    • Brazil
Since Gesse is in Tekken 7 is it possible that a Samurai Showdown rep would get in? Just wondering.
Considering there actually is a SamSho game being made, its actually quite possible. I'd love to see Haohmaru fighting Mitsurugi.
#287  October 28, 2018, 05:07:28 am
  • Raging Fist
That would be a good thing to see! Either Hoahmaru, Nakoruru, heck I wouldn't mind seeing Asura from Samsho64.
#288  October 28, 2018, 05:09:07 am
    • USA
I would in this case like them to go with their usual option Nakoruru

Obviously personally I'd prefer other members of the cast but realistically it'd be her or Haohmaru because it's always them and there's so much crossover between Haohmaru and Mitsurugi since they draw from the same origin that I'd prefer someone with a different fighting style for CaS reasons
This time
This time
#289  October 28, 2018, 07:00:46 am
it's the big booty android.
#290  October 28, 2018, 07:06:27 am
    • USA
This is just the same trailer
This time
This time
#291  October 28, 2018, 07:09:18 am
    • Brazil
#292  October 28, 2018, 10:17:03 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I may haven't played Nier: Automata, but her inclusion was quite unexepected but welcoming.
I almost am going to buy SC6!
This is fate.
#293  October 28, 2018, 04:11:57 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Kenchin from Samurai x is always welcome.! he has many tenicques  and he has a transformation like Evil Ryu

lui

#294  October 29, 2018, 12:42:08 pm
    • USA

the game is good

buy it
#295  October 29, 2018, 01:18:13 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
2B, the android with the nice ass, is going to be in this game as DLC? Now nice.

While I am appreciative of guest characters that'll help get more people into the game, I probably want the missing characters from Soul Calibur I and II's roaster first. Ah well, I guess I can just enjoy the fanservice anyway.

Still a better choice of guest characters than Darth Vader and Yoda anyway.

Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#296  October 29, 2018, 03:05:28 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#297  October 29, 2018, 09:49:59 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Maybe cool at first, but it really breaks my suspension of disbelief, on both universes.

Lightsabers can't cut through steel swords but can cut through almost any alloy in the SW verse? Give me a break.

And don't get me started on Yoda's hitboxes. I kind of understand why people do not really like my Pikachus' sizes.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#298  October 29, 2018, 11:02:29 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
It's a fighting game.  Unless you're playing, like, Deadliest Warrior where the weapons actually cause fatal wounds and limbs would be lost upon contact, then you're looking way too far into it.

It doesn't even contradict extended Star Wars lore what with the wormhole to another dimension and sensing power through it like Yoda/Vader did.  Got that happening in The Clone Wars.

My only complaints with the Star Wars additions was how limited they made the Force powers work, what with instead of just being naturally used in their moves it was connected to a separate meter, the probably buggy difficulty Starkiller had when fighting his A.I. for some reason making him much harder than even Algol, and Yoda being made without consideration to the rest of the game's balance.  At the very least should have been grabbable.
#299  October 30, 2018, 01:08:23 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#300  October 30, 2018, 01:18:19 pm
Maybe cool at first, but it really breaks my suspension of disbelief, on both universes.

Lightsabers can't cut through steel swords but can cut through almost any alloy in the SW verse? Give me a break.

And don't get me started on Yoda's hitboxes. I kind of understand why people do not really like my Pikachus' sizes.

but getting stabbed by a 15ft gigantic sword and still continue to attack is ok with you?

there's a ps game that has a 2 or 3 hits ko mechanic , you could choose what weapon you use i forgot the name of the game but soul calibur 1 reminds me of that game.