YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2357820 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: GravesDisease JourneyToBecomeTheMugenMaster
#8001  January 10, 2020, 09:07:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Kid, stop roleplaying and maybe people will take you a little bit seriously. No one here is a toy for you to play at pokemon master with and my patience is pretty thin for the whole bullshit with "ill take over this forum ill take over that forum im the biggest im the master ill take over"^

No one gives a fucking shit. We are not here to assist you into roleplaying a personality. Cut it out and dont waste people's time either here or in the discord.
#8002  January 10, 2020, 09:17:20 pm
I basically control the fiesta online forums and am the op'est player in fiesta online

By being banned?
Didn't think you'd find me here.

What do you think I mean?

You control the forums where you're banned (not possible, we also didn't believe you from the start). I would also mention the comments posted in the forum linked by PlasmoidThunder, but I'll stop there.
#8003  January 10, 2020, 09:18:35 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
Hi there, just came across this a little while ago and I would like to pitch in my two cents.

I do not play MUGEN for fun, I play to take over the MUGEN scene and build the op'est mugen roster that this game has ever seen.

Um... okay? That's a rather odd way to play MUGEN and to be frank I don't know why you'd want to make the "OP-est" roster and "take over the MUGEN scene".

According to the people in the Discord, you're playing this game with people to have them beat your characters but you ask for video evidence once they do. Every time. To me, this has to be the most unsportsmanlike way of playing a mini-game like this. This "journey" of yours seems like a giant vent over you not being able to beat one character then searching for more OP characters in retaliation, then claim them as your own.

I am building a character roster that can rekt every single mugen opponent's characters that you put against it. However at the same time I don't use characters that are unkillable or have infinite attack, or as you call them "cheepies".

This quote from you alone makes me think you don't quite understand what MUGEN's all about. To me, it's not about just making a gigantic roster with ten trillion characters in it that beat any and all with little to no challenge needed. What matters is the characters that make up said roster: how each and every single one has been crafted with the love and attention it deserves and how each are shared to a community that has been willingly formed around a 20-year old game engine. The idea of MUGEN is not to dominate everything, but to simply create everything.

But yeah, what you're doing is childish and shouldn't be taken seriously. No offense.

(EDIT: If you're taking this seriously, you would've accepted the challenge of beating Rare Akuma by now: http://network.mugenguild.com/pots/char/RareAkuma.rar)
Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:26:41 pm by Joey S.
#8004  January 10, 2020, 09:41:38 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
are you still going to fight The_None's Thanos?
#8005  January 10, 2020, 10:10:28 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
"But this is what I expect from someone that can only conquer things that are already dead." At least now  you agree that my characters are conquering the MUGEN scene.

That is not at all what I meant, but your level of comprehensive ability is about what I expected from someone with such delusions of grandeur.

I basically control the fiesta online forums and am the op'est player in fiesta online

By being banned?

On the fiesta forum I just got a 1 week ban because I said something like boycott fiesta untilt hey fix the game or something like that 3 months ago for whic i'm recievinga  week ban now for some reason. A 1 week gap is not a  "ban" to say the least.

FOOL! If you were half of a conqueror as you claim to be, your ban shouldn't have been a consideration in the first place. How can you say you've conquered something that wouldn't think twice about having you expelled?

Ah, but it is sad. This circus show you have put for this long has been enjoyable, but right now it's gotten stale and boring. Every bit of humor that could be squeezed out of you has run dry. Ah well, your days are numbered anyway, which shows how much your threat of conquering Mugen really matters.
#8006  January 10, 2020, 10:31:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Sir, just a few posts up I mentioned that the reason I left your discord was so that you dont have to see my posts about me talking about my characters and my journey to become a mugen master. I took that step so I don't displease you further. However please it would be appreciated if you take a step as well and let those here on the forum who want to follow my journey, follow my journey. And since  you don't appreciate my journey of becoming a mugen master and collecting the op'est of characters, then if may you not click on my forum thread then you will never open my thread and consequently you will never have to see my journey ever again. This thread is not for your taste but you also need to understand that i'm not here using profane or inappropriate language and all I am saying is I am on a journey to make the op'est collection of characters in the history of this game. Please let those who want to see this journey see this journey, and for those who prefer other aspects of the game other than pvp then they don't need to continue following this thread. Thank you sir. And like I said to the other members of your discord earlier, I will come back to the discord again but only when the time is right ... and right now the time is not right.

You bloodly mental invalid. you were issuing me threats yesterday of "taking over the page"

this is why you keep being banned from everywhere, how does your tiny brain not retrofit the idea yet that "hur hurrr im taking over" kid shit you are doing is actively making people kick you out of shit?

Issuing threats of "taking over" and then whining that you dont know why you are getting banned everywhere?
Other people arent your toys,

I suggest you think pretty well on what you are going to reply because you are pretty close to being banned here too.
#8007  January 10, 2020, 10:38:20 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Thank you for writing a whole response to my mission statement. I did read it all and my reply would be that both of us have different visions for what MUGEN as a game can become.

I thank you for taking the time to read my response.

I believe that if MUGEN becomes a competitive game that will lead to its growth, you might differ but then again everyone differs.

I suppose. There are plenty of full Mugen games out there. Though i can't help but think your taking the "competition" way too seriously, namely with talk like "taking over the Mugen scene."
And i don't think that's really going to help Mugen's "growth".

You think I "pester", which is why I left your discord so you do not have to see me talking about my vision and my journey because it offends you.
On these forums, you can choose to not click my posts so you do not have to read what I have to say and everything will be well between us.

Well, correct me if i've been misinformed, but i've heard that you were getting into an argument with an admin on the Mugen Database Discord, and that you got kicked out of MugenFreeForAll because you were doing the same thing with somebody there.

So, i think it's safe for me to assume that you were pestering people over there if it led to that sort of consequence.

You say that people make fun of me, what does that matter, many successful people were told their unorthodox (or ingenious) ideas wouldn't work or they should quit but we can see from history where they are now. To be discouraged is to quit as perseverance is to success. You can go your way, I will go mine.

All right, then. Sounds fair, i guess. Honestly, i'm starting to think i should have left my initial response to Graves at "let him have his fun, let's move on", in the first place.

The only reason i added more was because i wanted to explain myself so people didn't get confused & think i was picking on Graves for no good reason.

Anyways, just wanted to say my piece. Have a nice day.
#8008  January 10, 2020, 11:17:25 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Oh, this topic ended up being bait.
#8009  January 10, 2020, 11:39:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Man, the terrible Discord gimmick wasn't enough was it

Honestly maybe if you tried being less insufferably dense and more self aware more people would listen.
#8010  January 11, 2020, 12:01:14 am
    • Puerto Rico
He probably doesn't even read what he writes. He sure as hell doesn't think before posting.
Re: Shit Thread JourneyToBecomeTheBadPostMaster
#8011  January 11, 2020, 01:29:32 am
  • Niigasan
ts is fucking hilarious hahaha
Re: I wanna be so very shit, like no thread ever was
#8012  January 11, 2020, 01:40:03 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
I would normally never ask these questions to anyone, but seeing how this shitshow of a thread turned out, I genuinely need to know the answer to these questions in order to provide closure. To xtortoise:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Have you ever been diagnosed with autism or some other disability?
3.) Are you trying to troll us?

lui

#8013  January 11, 2020, 01:40:54 am
    • USA
#8014  January 11, 2020, 01:43:55 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
That is indeed the worst part
#8015  January 11, 2020, 01:55:08 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
this is why i left this chickenshit drama with moojin and went on to the higher levels of drama, aka Bethesda and Doom/Quake modding.
now rate my ai upscaled strogg waifus!

#8016  January 11, 2020, 03:22:50 am
    • Canada
Re: GravesDisease The Final Goodbye
#8017  January 11, 2020, 05:48:01 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Just be normal. Play mugen, make videos, share them here and on discord. Don't ask for special treatment. I'm sure if you do that, people that are interested in what you are doing will find you.

It's pretty fun, if you'd stop sucking us all into this thing you're doing. You don't need to make announcements like this.

Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 05:52:12 am by ink
#8018  January 11, 2020, 07:10:12 am
    • Puerto Rico
Nah, let him go. This "gimmick" is completely part of him despite repeatedly being told how idiotic it was and absolutely refusing to listen to common sense.

I believe few will have a problem with me saying GOOD RIDDANCE
#8019  January 11, 2020, 07:19:25 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
so the time line is that you go into mugen channels, demand special attention and a channel of your own, issue threats that you are gonna bring your "friends" and take over the place, get kicked and banned and meanwhile you keep making weird ass announcements.

the whole "SIR I INSIST YOU MUST HEAR MY PLEA" wouldve make more sense if you hadnt been warned a ton of times to cut with the bullcrap about hijacking shit and still tried that bull with "please guys vote on my poll so im the new master of this discord, lets take it over while the mods are not here, pls guys ".

Kinda wish you werent this awkward.
#8020  January 11, 2020, 09:43:19 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
I have to say I'm thoroughly unsurprised with the avatar Iced chose to have.