YesNoOk

Last game you stopped playing + 2 lines review. (Read 1030222 times)

Started by Foobs, April 10, 2011, 01:44:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Last game you stopped playing + 2 lines review.
#261  October 21, 2012, 01:46:32 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
Silent Hill is not real, it is in a world where supernatural events and exist.

Neither is Resident Evil. What the actual fuck is your point? Video games aren't like real life? WHAOH! Stop trying to make sense of them, you look like a gigantic tool.

I have explained my point,
RE is trying to be Sci-fi, pushing around statues to open a hidden passage or collecting medalion, or grinding herbs are so NOT sci fi, as they are belong to medieval setting
I didn't make things out of nothing, I just expressed that those things have ruined my RE gaming experience, and made me stop playing.
and since this thread is about game we stopped playing and you were discussing RE, then I say something about it. 
stop being a bitch.

#262  October 21, 2012, 02:01:23 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#263  October 21, 2012, 02:26:01 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
The Sims

I stopped playing it because a Grim Reaper showed up and killed my character?! WTF way to ruin my immersion Maxis, fucking amateurs.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#264  October 21, 2012, 06:27:48 pm
actually yes I don't like how they spin and aged, they should have an extra normal map for the aging effect that automatically make them aging seamlessly, the same way they do the muscle normal mapping. and all the supernatural characters can be made much scarier.

Posted: October 21, 2012, 06:28:54 pm
Silent Hill is not real, it is in a world where supernatural events and exist.

Neither is Resident Evil. What the actual fuck is your point? Video games aren't like real life? WHAOH! Stop trying to make sense of them, you look like a gigantic tool.
Where's the like button?

inside your barbie carved pussy
#265  October 22, 2012, 01:48:27 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
RE is trying to be Sci-fi, pushing around statues to open a hidden passage or collecting medalion, or grinding herbs are so NOT sci fi, as they are belong to medieval setting
No? Not really? RE isn't trying to be sci-fi and hidden passages and medallion collection isn't only the realm of the medieval.

also if it makes you feel better they explain why the police station has all those crazy puzzles, it's because the police chief put them all in there and he is LITERALLY insane.

I didn't make things out of nothing, I just expressed that those things have ruined my RE gaming experience
Why would crazy puzzle things be present in a police station completely ruin your gaming experience? That's crazy.
#266  October 22, 2012, 01:58:33 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Also the Spencer Estate was all about....well obviously making it not so easy for strangers to easily end up in the Lab. Explains a LOT as to why we are barely seeing puzzles now.

But seriously. If games were grounded in realism I MAY have shot myself already from forgetting to let my character shit or breathe.
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 02:01:44 am by Niko the Majin
#267  October 22, 2012, 04:56:01 am
  • For honor!
I have explained my point,
Herbalism is still practiced to this day...
The locking mechanisms aren't exactly like, people turning into decaying mutants out there either...

anyways
Pokemon Black 2: I was enjoying it until my suspension of disbelief was heinously violated. It was like, what the hell my Pokemon was hit by a Guillotine and all it did was faint is the cemetery tower there for no fucking reason?! 2/10

It would be forgivable if it took place in a fantasy world like Robopon.

Iroha stripped for me
#268  October 28, 2012, 08:46:40 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Fable: The Journey.

Yeah, I'm a moron for playing this game, and my friend is a moron for buying this and playing it too. I should have expected something terrible after playing Fable 3. Let's just get this over with and give the feedback of 1-hour or more of gameplay. Or basically, how it went.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

So basically, a disaster. I thought they couldn't make it worse than they did in Fable 3. I was wrong. I should have expected this though, after playing the Dragon's Quest Wii game, but at least that game was more exciting than that, even right at the beginning, and it felt more of an RPG than this Fable game. This one was a pain to play in 1 hour. And seriously, an on-rail shooter? Seriously?

You know what we did next? Play Time Crisis 4 with the Ps2 guns. That was a good way to forget about how horrible this game was in just one hour. I have to wonder, how is it possible to do it worse and worse in each release?
#269  October 28, 2012, 10:49:49 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
i think Kakkoii Superhero is making shit up as he goes along.Oh well.

Mortal Kombat 4
When i was a kid this was so damn awesome
Now its stupid,MK in 3d just sucks.
the fact that the sub-boss Goro is 10 times stronger than the boss Shinnok doesnt make any sense at all,and the endings arent very good.
The graphics in the pc version arent as good as the one on PSX which sucks for me cause im playing in on my pc.
The only interesting ending movie was Reikos,when he sits on a throne and puts Kahns mask on.Makes you think who he really is.
#270  October 29, 2012, 02:25:20 pm
i think Kakkoii Superhero is making shit up as he goes along.Oh well.

Mortal Kombat 4
When i was a kid this was so damn awesome
Now its stupid,MK in 3d just sucks.
the fact that the sub-boss Goro is 10 times stronger than the boss Shinnok doesnt make any sense at all,and the endings arent very good.
The graphics in the pc version arent as good as the one on PSX which sucks for me cause im playing in on my pc.
The only interesting ending movie was Reikos,when he sits on a throne and puts Kahns mask on.Makes you think who he really is.

you make shit up, MK4 was never awesome
and you either lied about your age or the fact you played MK4 as a kid, because the game was released the year you were born.
Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:34:00 pm by kakkoii superhero
#271  October 29, 2012, 04:16:36 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Where's the lie? I mean, sure, it was released the year he was born, but what does that mean? He could have gotten the game after release.
#272  October 29, 2012, 06:00:35 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
The last 2 games Ive stopped playing were Sleeping Dogs & Dead or Alive 5. Bought the titles, Play them for a week, Beat them and don't play them anymore. The reason for it its ether Im bored of them or I back on Mugen, lol. The story of my gaming life.
#273  October 29, 2012, 10:23:04 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
i got mk 4 on my 6th birthday.
I remember it cause its also the day i got my PSX.
that means i bought the game in 2003.
Your make no sense,kakkoii
#274  October 29, 2012, 11:20:05 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
aquapizza:
Fun stuff but when nobody else plays it over here (those that do have their heads gearing towards GG and studies) or even has access (outside of us), it just sucks.
That and it's slower paced so it turns off even people who play CSEX. Shame because I like the game a lot.

Tag 2 and VF5FS:
Taking a break because alternating from 2D to 3D fucks me up and I need to find a way to get the transition to hurt me a lot less.
Fighters of the year for sure though.

Tokyo Jungle:
I dunno, honestly.
I love the game but I just... stopped playing.
#275  November 11, 2012, 07:44:50 pm
  • SNK is life
@WatsonGrim69 if you beat those games it doesn't count as "stopped playing" in the context of this thread :P
#276  November 16, 2012, 04:46:37 pm
    • Japan
I finished first Dead Space like 10 minutes ago, great game, I really enjoyed it, but not too scary, the only thing that scare me off was last scene with main character. Awesome weapons, horror feeling, story (with one-three logic fails), only thing that pissed me off was camera set up, it was really hard sometimes to find yourself (Zero-G zones mostly).

9/10

Anybody recommends anything similiar? I already played games like this: RE4, RE5, The Thing, Obscure 1 and 2, Cold Fear?
#277  November 16, 2012, 06:37:26 pm
  • SNK is life
... Dead Space 2 :-X  ?
#278  November 16, 2012, 10:36:10 pm
    • Japan
Come on :/ Im not an idiot, Dead Space 2 is obvious, not to mention 3 ;)

So far, Im trying out Dead Rising 2
#279  November 16, 2012, 10:45:13 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I finished first Dead Space like 10 minutes ago, great game, I really enjoyed it, but not too scary, the only thing that scare me off was last scene with main character. Awesome weapons, horror feeling, story (with one-three logic fails), only thing that pissed me off was camera set up, it was really hard sometimes to find yourself (Zero-G zones mostly).

9/10

Anybody recommends anything similiar? I already played games like this: RE4, RE5, The Thing, Obscure 1 and 2, Cold Fear?
Uhh I think you meant to post this in the other Last Game blah blah blah + 2 lines review thread, right? This is the one where you stop playing it, not the one for games you finished. ;P
#280  November 16, 2012, 10:48:04 pm
WWE 13
the single player and creation stuff is nice as usual, but the actual gameplay is still boring and glitchy. i hope some other developer takes over soon.