YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 651669 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: AG Sessions: "Trump first, Hillary next"
#881  November 14, 2017, 07:03:00 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
No he didn't. I want sources on the insulting that occurred multiple times in the past. And he never threatened NK with nuclear fire. He said "Fire and Fury" and he was talking about bringing fire and fury down on them if they continued doing what they were doing. He needs to tell them how it is. That's his job. Why are you standing up for a psychotic dictator that feeds on the very lives of his own people?

Why would Donald Trump want to befriend a psychotic dictator that feeds on the very lives of his own people? Why would Kim Jong-un befriend a guy who's called him a madmanand 'Rocket Man?

If Obama or Hillary had said they wanted to befriend Kim, the GOP would be tripping over their dicks to call them appeasers of America's enemies and compare them to Neville Chamberlain.
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:06:02 pm by Dumanios
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: AG Sessions: "Trump first, Hillary next"
#882  November 14, 2017, 07:08:26 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
That's because Obama was appeasing our enemies. Like ISIS. Obama was nothing but a closet Islamist. Everybody knows that.

Forgot about that Rocket Man put down. Still that's not multiple times. And if Kim wants to fire nukes because of a put down he's the one with the serious problem.

Donald doesn't want to be his friend. He's being diplomatic which I guess is still not good enough for you guys. Trump is right about NK. They have to be dealt with by force. It's too late for them now.

I hope when Kim is dead you guys can go on living.
#883  November 14, 2017, 07:22:50 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Closet islamist lmao pretty thats the first time I ever hear this about anyone
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#884  November 14, 2017, 07:24:38 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#885  November 14, 2017, 07:35:50 pm
    • USA
#886  November 14, 2017, 07:42:39 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#887  November 14, 2017, 08:00:23 pm
    • USA
I know there were 3 of them. What are you talking about? When I said I hope you guys can go on living when Kim is dead I was referring to the fact that you guys are backing Kim more then your own president who is looking out for us all.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/687182/Barack-Obama-Muslim-dress-half-brothers-wedding-Islam-terror
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/fox-breaks-new-exclusive-image-of-obama-in-muslim-garb-hes-a-muslim-folks-we-knew-it.508208/
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/carry-your-own-water-mr-president

Make sure to listen to Obama's spiritual mentor in the video on the last link. Disgusting. If you guys didn't know he was an Islamist by now I got nothing for you but pity. The guy duped you for sure.
#888  November 14, 2017, 08:04:29 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Nobody is backing Kim Jong-un you moron.  "Kim Jong-un is one in a long line of oppressive dictators" and "America should not be antagonizing a hostile foreign power with nuclear weaponry" are not mutually exclusive thoughts.
#889  November 14, 2017, 08:07:17 pm
    • USA
Hey no need for name calling. Let's keep this civil. Tolerance is the liberal way remember.
#890  November 14, 2017, 08:11:43 pm
    • USA
You cannot invalidate my point, so you attempt to attack my character.  Classy.

Fine, then.  Prove your point.  Find anything, any one single post from anyone in this thread that actually says that they support Kim Jong-un.  I'll wait.
#891  November 14, 2017, 08:38:37 pm
    • USA
Read up above. Dumanios was clearly saying Kim was in the right since Trump made fun of him first and nobody got upset about Trump poking fun at him when he called him little Rocket man which he is.  That's backing the dictator. None of you are backing Trump on this issue even though he's clearly in the right. We have to attack NK. It's gonna happen. Therefore you are backing Kim. Twitter comments shouldn't even matter at this point. Just an American speaking his mind. The moment NK started their nuclear mission and the world didn't stop them, the damage was done. Diplomacy is a waste of time now.

This won't end in nukes. It's gonna end in some heavy bombing. Kim will go out after watching his empire crumble around him. Just like Hitler. And his people will be better off.

#892  November 14, 2017, 08:56:42 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Hey VGames, what country was the obviously secret Muslim Obama born in?
#893  November 14, 2017, 09:19:05 pm
    • USA
Read up above. Dumanios was clearly saying Kim was in the right since Trump made fun of him first and nobody got upset about Trump poking fun at him when he called him little Rocket man which he is.  That's backing the dictator. None of you are backing Trump on this issue even though he's clearly in the right. We have to attack NK. It's gonna happen. Therefore you are backing Kim.
Everything in this statement is objectively false.  The world isn't as binary as Breitbart has told you to believe.  It's entirely possible to be against both sides in an issue.  Both Kim and Trump are mentally unstable egomaniacs who shouldn't be in charge of a country.
#894  November 14, 2017, 09:28:52 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:33:08 pm by Ricepigeon
#895  November 14, 2017, 09:41:07 pm
    • USA
Hey VGames, what country was the obviously secret Muslim Obama born in?

Hawaii I believe was the last place they said he was born. What does that have to do with anything?

Both Kim and Trump are mentally unstable egomaniacs

Regurgitation anybody? I didn't know you were a psychologist Person Man. Good for you. You don't need that single payer after all.

Unless you happen to be gay, muslim, or working for CNN

Last time I checked Trump is ok with gay rights.

Muslims need to step up and denounce the things that the "radical" ones are doing if they want to get out of the terrorist spotlight. I have yet to see any Muslim organizations do this. Let me know if I'm wrong.

CNN brought it on themselves. They're as un-American as the majority of liberals.

#896  November 14, 2017, 09:44:28 pm
    • USA
#897  November 14, 2017, 09:52:45 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:57:06 pm by Ricepigeon
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Revenge of the Obama Birthers
#898  November 14, 2017, 10:02:51 pm
    • USA
Muslims need to step up and denounce the things that the "radical" ones are doing if they want to get out of the terrorist spotlight.

Arrogant, bigoted, willfully ignorant, jingoist, conspiracy theorist, and racist on top of all that?  You're like some kind of alt-right greatest hits compilation, aren't you?
#899  November 14, 2017, 10:25:19 pm
    • USA
@ Person Man - Hey quit attacking my character. Instead point out a Muslim Islamic organization in the US that's denouncing all these Islamic Terrorist attacks. And I'm not alt-right. I'm a Hispanic American that tells it how it is and doesn't hide behind PC culture like you. Also don't you have to be white to be all that stuff you mentioned? Isn't that what the liberals are pushing these days?

@ Jmorphman - Oh you must want me to say he came from Kenya like his grandma and brother said he did. I'm not one of those guys. I honestly don't know where he came from exactly since I find it strange that it took him a while to get his birth certificate together. I have mine available at any time. You would think the POTUS could whip that out pretty quick. Plus it looked really fake and it had a lot of strange issues with it.

@ Ricepigeon - LOL
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:30:10 pm by VGames
#900  November 14, 2017, 10:32:43 pm
    • USA
holy shit you actually went there LOL