YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 929930 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#61  November 04, 2019, 09:04:41 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Got Kasumi from the reroll banner and her battle card. I hate how her model looks but gameplay-wise she's pretty dope.
Somehow I feel like Global KOFAS is being way more generous and overall better structured than JP KOFAS, which was already super generous to begin with.
#62  November 06, 2019, 09:16:12 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Got Kasumi from the reroll banner and her battle card. I hate how her model looks but gameplay-wise she's pretty dope.
Somehow I feel like Global KOFAS is being way more generous and overall better structured than JP KOFAS, which was already super generous to begin with.

yeah, global is suuuuper generous.

#63  November 06, 2019, 02:57:53 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Indeed.  Weekly Lv.80 characters, event modes with freebies, the current roulette, exhanging souldust for souls of your choice in case you pull duplicates, arena modes, etc.

lui

#64  November 09, 2019, 10:25:56 pm
    • USA
Save up rubies folks! After the initial O.Rugal FES banner is up, Original Zero will be coming next

#65  November 10, 2019, 06:06:53 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen

lui

#66  November 10, 2019, 06:31:40 am
    • USA
RIP F2P players for the asian servers, gonna likely need way more than atleast 12k rubies to get all 7 characters ._.
#67  November 10, 2019, 01:51:54 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#68  November 11, 2019, 11:38:19 am
    • USA

Sentai Ralf and Clark challenges are now in rotation!
#69  November 11, 2019, 02:57:41 pm
  • Niigasan
This game is forsure fun asf. Goenitz is definitely my favorite rn and I got his battle card after only 3 tries buying kof fest pack.
#70  November 11, 2019, 04:33:27 pm
A new growth mission has been added to give you more items for Limit Breaks.  Day 7 rewards you with lots of Rainbow Souls for any character!

Goenitz is definitely my favorite rn and I got his battle card after only 3 tries buying kof fest pack.
He's like Top 10 best unit, and currently the best Green element.  Max him out as much as possible.  He'll be very handy against Wrath Chizuru's challenges.
#71  November 11, 2019, 08:09:46 pm
He's like Top 10 best unit, and currently the best Green element.
Looking at a (Japanese) tier list I see this game too suffers from the Green Desert for some reason. Do gacha games hate the color green or something ? All I have in green is Andy 98 (but I love him).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#72  November 12, 2019, 08:23:28 am
    • USA

Amazing. They even keep their headwear on
#73  November 12, 2019, 09:18:05 pm
  • Niigasan
Yeah ts is sick only fought em like twice I feel like it's not even possible to get them in the time frame, also yamazaki is a great green to
#74  November 13, 2019, 03:45:53 am
Woo, I unlocked Envy Mary with a Kyo 96 with a cp of 15k. I'm on day 10 of playing this... Man, the grind in this game is so brutal. Now, to get Greed Rugal... MFF is so slow to build high ranking characters in comparison.
The fight against the Ikari rangers is so broken, this game really doesn't hold back in making the CPU just cheat all the time (well, more like "here's all the rules your character follows, the CPU doesn't follow any of them").
Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 04:01:30 am by Byakko
#75  November 13, 2019, 04:54:41 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Woo, I unlocked Envy Mary with a Kyo 96 with a cp of 15k. I'm on day 10 of playing this... Man, the grind in this game is so brutal. Now, to get Greed Rugal... MFF is so slow to build high ranking characters in comparison.
The fight against the Ikari rangers is so broken, this game really doesn't hold back in making the CPU just cheat all the time (well, more like "here's all the rules your character follows, the CPU doesn't follow any of them").

That's just the typical SNK way honestly. Look at how they did all of their boss battles in the past.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#76  November 13, 2019, 05:33:12 am
Want to point out that fighting Sentai Rangers may have a small chance of softlocking the match depending on how much damage you deal to them during their posing phase.  One member will leave and will not appear forever.

lui

#77  November 13, 2019, 06:02:59 am
    • USA
Sentai Rangers are super easy once you learn their tactic.

you're not supposed to unga bunga DPS your way through them with straight attacks. you have to counter once they finish doing their attack strings, and save your finishers. do NOT use your finishers all willy nilly, save them for when they pose

when they get hit with a super during their posing they get stunned even more, allowing you to come in with a ton of DPS for a good amount of time.
#78  November 13, 2019, 11:58:37 am
Yeah, that's the general strategy against special bosses, Envy Mary trained me for that. Save your supers to break them out of their big phase. It's just everything around it, and I feel these two are worse than the rest. Once Clark starts grabbing you, he just doesn't stop. Infinite emergency roll is a fucking pain too, you can't do any combo without them rolling away and nailing you from behind.

Edit - uh, some character's basic attacks can break through super armor and others can't ? They tank through King's attacks and then pound her, but Ralf does actually put them in hit stun. That's complicated if different characters have different hit properties like that on their basics...
Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 12:24:48 pm by Byakko

lui

#79  November 13, 2019, 02:13:35 pm
    • USA
If you ever get grabbed by clark, tag out right away so you can send him into a ground bounce state.

The way their super armor works is that you have to hit them once their masks are off, which is tricky since its hard to tell sometimes.

Use purple characters, do NOT use red characters if you arent doing a challenge for them. They will be at a huge disadvantage.
#80  November 13, 2019, 02:14:07 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Still no gameplay though
I datamined Jin's model