YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517674 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2501  January 10, 2019, 10:49:20 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The thing I don't get with the new red flyboy is, when he attacks, his weapon makes him double the enemy, and his A skill prevents the enemy from doubling him - so when he attacks, the entire SPD stat just stops existing. (also, anyone remembered that Wary Fighter was a thing that existed and was also power-crept by that skill and not just for armors ?)

If the unit doesn't have any skills that guarantee or deny follow ups then yeah. Best thing to do is not let him attack you. If he attacks someone with a qr effect, both skills will be negated and the follow ups will be based on the spd stat.
However let's say Zelgius has Wary Fighter (to slow down fights in AR or somthing) and Tibarn has sword breaker. The follow up from his weapon and wary fighter cancel each other out but the sword breaker effect is still active granting Tibarn the follow up.
Wary Fighter still has its uses besides that drawback I just mentioned. I use Effie as one of my Arena cheerleaders and she can block The Reinhardt's lance breaker because she has more speed than him. It's also useful for setting up bonus kills. If you have that giant a-hole he can literally tank everything while weakening the enemy.

EDIT looks like only infantry and fliers can use sturdy impact
Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:08:38 am by Koop
#2502  January 21, 2019, 08:11:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
With the new seasonal banner and Tempest coming up, IS has done it again and gave Camilla a 6th alt (flying dagger)...

At least she's free...fuck this game
#2503  January 21, 2019, 11:09:09 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I like Camilla so I'm totally okay with a free alt. It's now possible to make a full Camilla team in Aether Raids.

-Ryoma: attack def solo is nice and the new lance would be great on someone like Effie who could charge a massive damage special in no time. (Abs of steel)
-Elise: BONUS DUCKS. This is a way for fast ninja (hmph, only Legault really) to get some nice damage when attacking since the bonus damage can't be reduced by def. Atk feint is good.
-Sakura: More special charging shenanigans and Spd Opening is useful since boosting speed to 6+ is the most expensive right now.
-Hinoka: Best colour for killing dragons. Her kit is the same as NY Fyorm mostly but once again Hinoka has a coveted flier skill.
#2504  January 22, 2019, 11:33:09 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
You can now vote for Choose your Legends 3.

https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/

Characters who appear in different games who have the same name and personality will be share votes. Marth and Anna will have a better chance now. Here is the list of exceptions:

I feel like Alm, Leif or Reinhardt will win this year for men and for ladies I still think Camilla has a better chance than others.
#2505  January 22, 2019, 07:06:42 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
You guys gotta vote for Brigand Boss from Fire Emblem Echoes - Shadows of Valentia
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#2506  January 24, 2019, 01:23:23 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#2507  February 18, 2019, 11:16:00 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Nobody has posted here since the CYL voting? Okay then.

So for CYL3 we are getting Alm, Eliwood, Micaiah and Camilla.

-I don't know if Alm won because he was popular or because he didn't have any alts. I expect a Legendary Alm alt before the Brave Heroes banner.
-Eliwood has always been the third wheel of the Lyn/Hector duo so I'm kinda surprised he took second
-Micaiah is great, there's a lot they can do with her but I think most people just rallied to vote for her so that....
-Camilla wouldn't take first place! Robbed again. Unlike other alts, the Brave Heroes don't just powercreep the originals so I wonder what they will do with her. I want her to have Bölverk but I doubt that will happen.

Tellius Valentines Banner. None of the armor units have 179-180 bst as expected. Seems what they are doing now is just making 300sp skills instead of raising the stat ceiling higher

-Ike has crazy good stats he doesn't need any SI besides an assist
-Greil is boring slow green armor. But the only f2p friendly alternative is Sheena who almost has less attack than an unarmed neutral Greil you can't really go wrong.
-Mist and Soren are kinda weird, using those defensive tomes with cavalry is just weird since you can't make the most of either.
-Titania's art is lovely and a free red cav is nice. Ditch those flowers and give her a blade tome

Keaton has DIRE WOLF (someone will get that reference) and all the other units look cool. Kaden and Selkie are cavalry so they'll have three movement. And Panne GHB because there's nowhere to put her on their schedule lol
#2508  February 18, 2019, 01:41:06 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I still the play the game, but not gonna lie I really don't like how it's being handled at the moment. They need to delete Aether Raids for starters and stop with the excessive power creep.

The Dragon Flowers are a nice way to bring older units back up to par (somewhat), until you realize that you can't get anymore until IS releases more units of a particular movement type and not to mention YOU NEED TO PULL THEM SO YOU CAN CLEAR THEIR HEROIC ORDEALS. They're low-key trying to strong arm you into summoning new units you may or may not get due to lol gacha or alternatively you can git gud in cancer Aether Raids

I just hate how this game has become incredibly competitive with a lot of highly sought resources being gated through ranking in PvP oriented modes. This is why I basically gave up trying on Arena/Aether Raids and completely ignore Arena Assault (I don't even remember the last time I did one).
#2509  February 18, 2019, 02:32:54 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Aether Raids is fucking miserable to play and it's been slowly sapping my will to play the game.
#2510  February 18, 2019, 02:50:59 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Locking everything behind PVP modes and forcing you to use certain units is super annoying. Aether Raids is just disgusting and not fun at all. There's no other way to say it.
#2511  February 18, 2019, 08:10:34 pm
I got used to play only Arena and Tempest for refining stones and silver coins and that's it. Now I got a bunch of stones that I'm not using because everything worth something needs dew and I don't have the will to upgrade shit weapons to get dew, and coins are still way too slow to pile up. So I still play just those modes because habits, but I don't actually make use of what I get from it. And I'm not even bothering with grails because there's no one in that pool that I really really want at +10. Surtr is so awful to fight in Arena I don't even care to try to face him in Aether.
The only thing I actually need anymore are the universal shards and crystals to quickly level up new units without bothering with the training tower.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2512  February 25, 2019, 09:41:51 pm
    • USA
    • traman808@gmail.com
I'm actually surprised y'all hate aether raids. Honestly I like it much more than arena and the fact you can create your own custom maps make it great imo. Units like surtr and dragons can be hard to handle at times but you build a unit that can deal with him and/or other powerful greens. Lilina imo is a great choice. Dragon flowers are kinda meh rn tbh. If it wasn't as grindy then I'll probably support it, having it as an aether raids reward is pretty dumb though. they should have a reset for heroic trials and probably make better maps or add new ones for more flowers. oh yeah I should probably show off my lilina

check out my channel for Ikemen games and other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie
#2513  February 26, 2019, 09:59:03 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I like that Lilina build a lot.
AR hasn't been so bad as of late (Veronica is easy to one shot for my team) but it's still a chore and still not fun.

Next Legendary Hero is Roy and I kinda want him.
#2514  March 01, 2019, 11:14:15 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I'm actually surprised y'all hate aether raids. Honestly I like it much more than arena and the fact you can create your own custom maps make it great imo. Units like surtr and dragons can be hard to handle at times but you build a unit that can deal with him and/or other powerful greens.

It's honestly not that surprising and this pretty much applies

Locking everything behind PVP modes and forcing you to use certain units is super annoying. Aether Raids is just disgusting and not fun at all. There's no other way to say it.

AR pretty much emphasizes the biggest problems this game has mainly how bad the powercreeping is and how you need to summon more just to progress and keep up while focusing on the PvP modes.
#2515  March 05, 2019, 09:09:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm actually surprised y'all hate aether raids. Honestly I like it much more than arena and the fact you can create your own custom maps make it great imo. Units like surtr and dragons can be hard to handle at times but you build a unit that can deal with him and/or other powerful greens. Lilina imo is a great choice. Dragon flowers are kinda meh rn tbh. If it wasn't as grindy then I'll probably support it, having it as an aether raids reward is pretty dumb though. they should have a reset for heroic trials and probably make better maps or add new ones for more flowers. oh yeah I should probably show off my lilina

The problem isn't the mode itself; on paper it's a great idea, but in practice it's just one big shit show. If you want to be competent in Aether Raids it literally strong arms you into pulling for more units (aka Mythic Heroes) so that you can even keep up in the rankings.

That being said, it wouldn't be so bad if that was all, but the fact that important resources like Dragon Flowers and Heroic Grails can only be gained through here (outside of events and even then the amount given is pitiful) based on your ranking is basically the icing on this shit cake.
#2516  March 05, 2019, 09:29:46 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yup pretty much. Anyway, there's going to be more Binding Blade heroes coming....
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2517  March 05, 2019, 07:09:16 pm
    • USA
    • traman808@gmail.com

The problem isn't the mode itself; on paper it's a great idea, but in practice it's just one big shit show. If you want to be competent in Aether Raids it literally strong arms you into pulling for more units (aka Mythic Heroes) so that you can even keep up in the rankings.

That being said, it wouldn't be so bad if that was all, but the fact that important resources like Dragon Flowers and Heroic Grails can only be gained through here (outside of events and even then the amount given is pitiful) based on your ranking is basically the icing on this shit cake.

hmmm Idk, I'm tier 19 in ar and I find it way easier to rank up there than arena but that's just me
check out my channel for Ikemen games and other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie
#2518  March 06, 2019, 06:14:48 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

hmmm Idk, I'm tier 19 in ar and I find it way easier to rank up there than arena but that's just me

I feel it is much much easier to get a higher rank there as well but I never play it because I do not like PvP like that.
#2519  March 07, 2019, 01:33:51 pm
Well, with the new weapons, Klein is back on the strong side (chill def, death blow, and a serious chance to quad a whole bunch of people) (he can hit, what, effectively ~60 atk give or take and quad hit ?) and Sophia becomes usable. +10 res on defense and advantage on colorless, she's a strong counter against the new weird staff users like Veronica. I like how she's making a comeback in the defensive game.
Nice.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 02:48:16 pm by Byakko
#2520  March 07, 2019, 02:28:42 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
rip lyon